AZ Audio has released Aeiou, a vocal filter VST plug-in for Windows PC.
its purpose is to apply the spectrum characteristics of the mouth to the input signal by filtering it. By applying the effect to rich signals (saw or square oscillations) it gives the illusion of a human who is sustaining a vowel such as ‘a’ ,’e’ ,’i’, etc.
- Vowel parameter (a, e, i etc)
- Size spreads the output bandwidth.
- Slope gives some brightness to the result by increasing or decreasing the filters gain on the frequency axis.
- Peaking increases the filters resonance but it will also reduce the bandwidth.
- Smooth control the vowel transitions. When set to 0 , the vowel transitions are direct, when set over 0 they are smoothed.
- Mix adjusts the amount of wet signal at the output.
Aediou is available as donationware for Windows PC.
Visit AZ Audio to download Aeiou.
AZ Audio has released DoMaj, a simple MIDI VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
DoMaj is a scale constrainer. It translates C maj to the defined output key and scale.
AZ Audio DoMaj is available as freeware for Windows PC.
Visit AZ Audio for a link to download DoMaj.
AZ Audio has released MonoBar, a simple VSTi midi sequencer for Windows compatible VST hosts.
‘Mono’ because only 1 midi voice is sent and ‘Bar’ because it uses some canvas bar object in its GUI.
AZ Audio MonoBar
- 4 bar-sequencers: Pitch, Note on (if > 0) and velocity (bar height), Note off (if > 0), and Controller ( x5).
- Main settings: Length and speed.
- Modes : No mode, Midi root (pitch sequence is added to the played note, an offset can be defined in the popup menu).
- CC slot: define the active CC sequence. CC to output is defined by sliding on the number near the ‘CC OUT’, CC sequence can be smoothed.
- Presets: 127 sequences (max 64 steps) per bank (fxp/fxb).
- Patterns can be sequenced by sending control change messages to MonoBar.
MonoBar is available as freeware for Windows PC.
Visit AZ Audio for more information.
AZ Audio has released new versions of Ultra Trigger FX, the multi-effect VST plugin designed for real time or live audio work.
The original Ultra Trigger FX has split into Free, Basic, and Pro versions.
The Free version is basically the same as the Basic version (the original version), but it lacks some MIDI functionality and will be limited to the 8 FX featured in the original version. The two benches of buttons are automated with some predefined MIDI keys and values can only be edited in the included ini file.
Ultra Trigger FX Pro (still in development) will introduce FX dynamism. The FX can be added and removed in any of the 8 FX slots in real-time.
Changes in Ultra Trigger FX Pro
- Drag FX from a list.
- FX dynamism, add, delete and replace from a preset to another, in runtime.
- FX chaining, from 0 to 7 (e.g : stereo in -> decimator – > RT slicer).
- Buttons highlighting, in respect with the legato retrigger mode and with MIDI messages.
- New FX: Doppler, Multitaps (delay), Clorus (chorus), PitchAccum (granular pitch shifter), FreqAccum (FFT based frequency shifter, DynFm1/DynFm2 (simple FM osc), Reverse, OverGrain (granulator), Granushift (delay-based pitch shifter), LP4Sinsat/LP4varsat (LP 4 poles filters with saturation).
- Classic FX mode, SV pads won’t automate the mix fader.
- Compatibility mode, the plug-in will detect v1.1 mode (8 FX).
Ultra Trigger FX Pro pricing is TBA (Ultra Trigger FX Basic remains 10 EUR).
Visit AZ Audio for more information and a link to download Ultra Trigger FX Free.
AZ Audio has released version 1.02 of AZBrowser, a wav file browser VST plug-in for Windows PC.
- Start on an user define folder (popup menu to define).
- Unlimited favorite folders (popup menu to define).
- Preview while pressing left mouse btn.
- Drop file support to sequencer, explorer, vsti etc.
- Config must be changed manually in an inifile (deleting a fav).
AZBrowser is available as freeware.
Visit AZ Audio for more information and a link to download AZBrowser.
AZ Audio has released version 1.132 of Ultra Trigger FX, a VST plug-in particularly designed for real time or live audio performances.
Changes in v1.132
- New: Small/Big view is a vstparameter (recalled by host).
- New: Color is a vstparameter, it still can be randomized and reset in popup menu.
- New: Reverse mode added to RT slicer variator: if variator > 4 then slices are randomly reversed.
- Changed: Removed lfo phase reset when releasing gui button.
- Changed: Glifting ramp use a catmull interpolation, almost the same as previously.
- Changed: Better delay module in the glifter and in the flanger.
- Changed: Really better sounding AP filters chain in the phaser.
- Changed: Max samplerate supported is lowered to 192k (memory used by the plugin was over 100 megs before !).
- Changed: Info bar look / some details on the UI objects.
- Changed: Optimized damping filters, serious perf gain for the tricombs (6 filters) and the delay (4 filters).
- Fixed: Various small bugs.
Visit AZ Audio for more information and a link to download the demo of Ultra Trigger FX.
AZ Audio has released Ultra Trigger FX, a VST plug-in particularly designed for real time or live audio performances.
Ultra Trigger FX features
- Full stereo processing.
- Two phases Low frequency oscillator with sync offset.
- Dry/wet signal smoother.
- Maximum mix level defined for each fx.
- Effects: Delay (synced), glifter (glide/drift), flanger, phaser, decimator unit, ring accumulator, tri combs, shared lfo.
Audio Trigger FX is released as shareware and costs 20 EUR (currently 10 EUR).
The analog-style doppler effect plug-in ADopplerEn has been updated to v1.1. It now has less parameters, a new gui, increased precision and bugfixes.
Visit AZ Audio for more information and links to download the demo of Ultra Trigger FX and the donationware ADopplerEn plug-in.