AZ Audio has released PolyGrid, a free MIDI editor and pattern sequencer for Windows PC.
- 64 patterns, variable pattern length (in beats count).
- User-defined grid frequency.
- User-defined editor snapping value.
- Midi recording with optional input event quantizer.
- Midi channel and status input filter.
- Most of the real time midi events handled (not poly AT).
- Various playback modes (loop, sequential, triggers).
- Pattern import/export (not midifile).
- Undo/redo history, action repeater.
- Editable midi event list.
- Solo CC output, making midi learning easyer.
- Notes operations: constrain to scale, chords, quantizing, transform.
- Events operations: smooth, quantize, transform.
- 48 ticks per beat.
- Each pattern owns its settings (grid frequency, quantizer value, midi filter, etc).
- Resizable user interface.
Polygrid is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
More information: AZ Audio / PolyGrid
AZ Audio has released updates for ADopplerEn2 and Stempel, two freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows. Changes in ADopplerEn2 v2.003 Changed the pan modulation. More accurate LFO resync. Fixed possible sound issues when changing presets … read more
AZ Audio has released version 1.003 of Stempel, a freeware vocoder effect for Windows. Stempel operates in the frequency domain to print the magnitude of an input into the other, giving the vocoder effect, but … read more
AZ Audio has released Stempel, a freeware vocoder VST effect for Windows PC. Contrary to many other vocoder, it’s not processing in the analog way (using band pass filters and signal followers) but in the … read more
AZ Audio has released MonoBar, a simple VSTi midi sequencer for Windows compatible VST hosts. ‘Mono’ because only 1 midi voice is sent and ‘Bar’ because it uses some canvas bar object in its GUI. … read more
AZ Audio has released new versions of Ultra Trigger FX, the multi-effect VST plugin designed for real time or live audio work. The original Ultra Trigger FX has split into Free, Basic, and Pro versions. … read more
AZ Audio has released version 1.02 of AZBrowser, a wav file browser VST plug-in for Windows PC. AZBrowser features Start on an user define folder (popup menu to define). Unlimited favorite folders (popup menu to … read more
AZ Audio has released version 1.132 of Ultra Trigger FX, a VST plug-in particularly designed for real time or live audio performances. Changes in v1.132 New: Small/Big view is a vstparameter (recalled by host). New: … read more
Azertopia has released Adoppler (Enhanced) version 1.02, a freeware doppler effect VST plug-in. ADoppler combines a rotator and a pitch shifter to achieve the doppler effect (think of how the siren on an ambulance sounds … read more