Dream Audio Tools has announced its Black Friday Sale, offering a 30% discount on its Indie Fingers Vol 4 acoustic guitar library and Repetitive Bass Vol 2 acoustic bass guitar libarary for a limited time.
Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic blends together all the tools previously found in the serie like Played intervals, Patterns, Single notes, Bass repetitions, Combined patches, Noises, Percussions, Harmonics in order to provide a nice amount of flexibility both rhythmically and hamonically.
Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic features bass repetitions and tones from a pretty musical acoustic bass sampled using both direct (piezo) and microphone inputs, to offer the best sonic flexibility.
The sale ends December 10th, 2014.
More information: Dream Audio Tools
Related: bass guitar
, multi fx
, Positive Grid
Posted in news
on Nov 19, 2014 - 0 comments
Positive Grid has announced the release of the Guitar Production Bundle for iPad, a bundle of its most successful guitar and audio post production apps – JamUp Pro, BIAS, and Final Touch, offering the ultimate solution for mobile recording guitarists and bassists.
Users can now create and design their own dream amp with BIAS, add stunning vintage and modern effects with JamUp, and professionally polish their final mixes with Final Touch, all right in their iPad at a greatly reduced price.
Guitar Production Bundle for iPad features
- JamUp — JamUp Pro is a complete powerhouse multi-effects processor for guitar and bass. It offers over 100 amps and effects, GarageBand integration, looper, iTunes player with tempo/pitch control, built-in tuner and metronome, live-view, preset manager, MIDI support, and more.
- BIAS — BIAS is an amp designer, modeler and processor that includes 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history as a starting point for user customization. Users can modify these amps and virtually build their custom amps by swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic to create their own distinctive signature sound. Users can also upload their amp creations to ToneCloud, BIAS’ own amp-sharing platform, to share their custom presets with other users.
- Final Touch — Final Touch combines seven essential mastering tools into one integrated system: Pre and Post Linear Phase EQ modules, a Dynamics module with a highly flexible stereo/mid-side multiband compressor/limiter, Stereo Imaging, Reverb, and a Maximizer with Comprehensive Dithering and noise-shaping options. The final mix can be exported and shared via email, Dropbox, iTunes and SoundCloud.
The Guitar Production Bundle for iPad is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: Positive Grid
Iridium Iris Software has announced the release of Paragon Bass, a virtual bass instrument for Windows.
The Paragon Bass VST instrument works like the previous plugin Reality Bass but in this plugin we have put our whole heart; contains new better algorithms and better sound samples from a real custom made 5-stringed bass equipped with Bartolini pickups that has a really high sound quality.
Paragon Bass features
- Open/muted fifths, octaves, perfect fourths P4, single notes.
- Down/up or alternating strumming of intervals.
- Bending of single notes and intervals with automation.
- Gain/distortion/fuzz control.
- Chorus effect panel.
- Slap sound.
- Palm mute algorithm with automation.
- Hammer on/pull off.
- Portamento/neck slide control with automation.
- Strumming control with automation.
- Unlimited velocity curve (new algorithm).
- Full chokes (all strings mute with G-1 and Ab-1).
- Factory made patterns with a preview player.
- Slap Bass mode.
- Intensity knob – Changes slap sound velocity in Slap mode, and blends in a harder sound when not in slap mode.
- 5 string – samples from a custom made bass, with Bartolini pickups.
- Individual String Section – Individually balance each string in stereo and in volume.
- A control for adding more or less attack from the plectrum.
- Transpose control to change up/down 12 semitones (if enough frets left on the neck).
Paragon Bass for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for $34 USD.
More information: Iridium Iris Software
Ample Sound has launched Ample Bass J, a new electric bass instrument plug-in modeled on a Jazz Bass guitar, hand-crafted by renowned Fender Master Builder, John English (1950-2007).
It sounds wide and deep. It is imbued with both modern taste and Fender’s traditional characteristics. Ample Sound used their techniques on every possible procedure: recording, editing, programming etc., trying only to deliver every detail of the original sound and vibration of this master built bass to the users.
ABJ has a 3.71 GB sample library which is naturally recorded on every single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied (which leaves more room for users’ modification).
Ample Bass features 14 bass articulations: Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop, Slap, Tap, Accentuated, Staccato and Dead Note. The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
Ample Bass J features
- Redesigned Tab Player for bass tab. All articulations and notations are supported by the tab player. Realistic Tab playback can be achieved through fine parameter adjustments and humanizations.
- Auto Buzz System. Buzz noises can make bass performance more expressive and realistic. Ample Bass buzz system enables users to arbitrarily control of start position, duration and amplitude of a buzz. Alternatively, Ample Bass could also randomize the whole buzz sound process.
- Groovy Single-Note Bassline. Repetitive one-note basslines are a common technique in bass performance, particularly in the rock genre. Ample Bass contains a unique method of delivering one-note bass lines, One-note loops have been recorded for every fret with a groovy, tasty feel and lossless quality as the tempo is changed. No more bland and robotic ‘machine gun effect’.
- Slap & Sustain in one MIDI Track. Using keyswitches, users can switch between Sustain (normal group) and Slap and Pop on the fly. Ample Bass also provides a “combined keyswitches” feature, which allows users to play both Slap and Pop articulations on specific strings. For example, you could assign the Slap articulation to the G and D strings, and the Pop articulation to the A and E strings.
- Alternate Tuning. Ample Bass supports alternate tunings to the lowest note of a 5-string bass.
- Carefully designed left hand techniques and sample groups.
- Legato with variable duration, pitch and polyphony.
Ample Bass J for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $95 USD until December 12th, 2014 (regular $119 USD).
More information: Ample Sound / Ample Bass J
ELBySoniQ has announced the release of ’62 Pbass GrooveMachine – Soulplayer One, a hybrid instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring the retro sound of a custom ’62 Fender Pbass.
ELBySoniQ introduce you to the ‘62 Pbass Groove Machine Soulplayer One from the Groove Machine Series, a 1.95Gb NI Kontakt loop library, recorded with a customized Fender® P-bass, played between the bridge and the pickup to give the sound more bite and darkness. The bass guitar is equipped with a swamp ash body, LaBella flatwound strings, vintage dual coil SPB-1 pickup and string dampers for a sustain-less punchy tone.
The theme of the loop library from the Groovemachine series is about the sound and the type of loop patterns. The majority of these loops are basic building block loops, which should be used for playing progressions and or broken loop patterns by playing it like single notes. You can use it creatively to create different patterns in combination with the other loop patterns which could end up till over 30.000 combinations.
This loop library fits in genres such as pop and soul and can also be used as songwriting tool and for inspiration. All the key switches could be automatized by your midi sequencer in your preferred DAW.
’62 Pbass GrooveMachine – SP1 features
- 1.92 Gb uncompressed in aif format.
- 974 stereo samples (665 samples are loop patterns) 24 bits, 44.1 kHz.
- Automatic sync to host bpm tempo.
- Recorded in 12 keys.
- 55 select-able groove patterns via dropdown menu’s.
- 2 octave sustained single note section ranging from Low E to E3.
- Transition note section also in 12 keys ranging from Low E to D#1.
- Hammer-on in the velocity range 123..127 in the sustained note section.
- 4 round robin one finger note attack harmonics.
- 3 round robin one finger note stop harmonics.
- Bass tone shaping and saturation FX with on/off buttons.
- Frontpanel for engaging Cabinet, Compressor and Chorus with on/off button.
- FX interface with adjustable knobs for Cabinet, Compressor and Chorus.
The ’62 Pbass GrooveMachine – SP1 for Kontakt is available for purchase for the introductory price of 45.50 EUR / $59.90 USD (regular 68.75 EUR / $89 USD).
More information: ELBySoniQ / ’62 Pbass GrooveMachine – SP1
More posts that match this tag
VerySickBeats has recently released JFilt’s VerySickBass, a collection of bass guitar loops and samples. Im excited to present to you the next sample library as part of this site’s collection. This time around I thought … read more
The Loop Loft has announced a Labor Day Sale, offering a 40% discount on its libraries and bundles for a limited time. Our massive Labor Day Sale starts now! Save 40% all weekend long at … read more
Outbound link: The Loop Loft
– Related: bass guitar
, samples and sound libraries
, The Loop Loft
Posted in news
on Aug 29, 2014 - 0 comments
Organic Loops has launched Funkified Guitars, a sample library featuring a collection of guitar and bass guitar loops. From chilled down tempo shuffles to distorted funk rock licks, a slice of jazz funk and a … read more
Karoryfer has released two free open-source sample libraries. Emilyguitar features an Epiphone Emily the Strange model strung with thick flatwound strings. After a few bass libraries, we’ve gone for a guitar. There are a lot … read more
Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Bass P (ABP), an electric bass instrument based on samples of a Fender Precision Bass. Ample Sound is dedicated to reproducing the exact sound of classic instruments … read more
AfroDJMac has released Univox Bass Lucy, a free Live Pack featuring a sampled Univox bass from the 70′s. I’ve had a lot of experience recording this bass, and I’m often torn on how to best … read more
Karoryfer has released the Fashionbass open source bass sample library. The notes are sampled every minor third with five velocity layers and three random round robins. There are also release samples (every minor third with … read more
Positive Grid has announced an update to JamUp, its flagship guitar and bass multi-effects app for iOS. New JamUp includes an Acoustic Simulator that turns any electric guitar into realistic acoustic tone, featuring Acoustic Imaging, … read more
Dream Audio Tools has launched Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic, an instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring acoustic bass repetitions and tones. Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic features bass repetitions and tones from a … read more
SoundCues has announced the release of GuitarMonics, a new all-harmonics guitar sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Featuring acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and electric bass guitar, GuitarMonics offers a (nearly) chromatically-sampled trio of virtual instrument … read more
Iridium Iris Software has released version 1.1 of Reality Bass, a virtual bass guitar instrument for Windows. Added to this new version is a new pattern maker section to create your own patterns which can … read more
Karoryfer has announced the release of the Swagbass bass guitar and the Ergo EUB electric upright bass, two free sample libraries. Swaggbass The world’s most swagged-out bass sample library. A bold claim, but D. Smolken … read more
Audio Assault has announced the release of Bass Grinder, an effect plug-in geared towards metal bass. No need to tweak, just plug Bass Grinder into your bass guitar track and enjoy instant mix ready tones … read more
Monster Sounds has released Heavyweight Funk Bass, a sample pack featuring 390 bass loops played on a Fender P bass and a 60’s Gretsch hollow body bass guitar. A great bass player is a rare … read more
Iridium Iris Software has released Reality Bass, an advanced electric bass guitar virtual instrument plug-in designed to be a true electric bass guitar. The goal was to create an easy to use rock & alternative … read more