Prime Loops has introduced The Corney Mims Bass Pack Vol. 1, a new sample pack by MSXII Sound Design featuring a collection bass loops by famed bass player and multi-instrumentalist, Cornelius Mims.
Corney’s rates are upwards up $300/hr. This is simply not feasible for most budding producers. However, here is your chance to have plenty of world class material to loop, chop, flip, sample, stretch, and manipulate for your own work.
59 original, live bass loops are included in this pack. All labeled by key and with REX files for easy time stretching. Don’t sleep, snatch the Corney Mims Bass Pack Vol. 1 now!
The Corney Mims Bass Pack Vol. 1 features
- 59 original bass loops in .wav format.
- Played on the Carvin JB5000 and Vanquish Series Bass models.
- Samples provided in each key for easy pitch finding with your production (A-G).
- REX files included for each loop for time-stretching .
- No added compression or limiting preserving the original state of the bass guitar’s sound.
- Recorded through high class Apogee A/D converters.
- Compatible with all software/hardware DAWs and samplers that accept .wav format.
- Royalty free for guaranteed clearance.
The pack is available from Prime Loops for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Prime Loops / The Corney Mims Bass Pack Vol. 1
ManyTone Music has announced it is offering a 50% discount on all its products for a limited time.
ManyTone Music introduce the “Home Page Deal”. For the first “Home Page Deal”, ManyTone is offering all of their products for 50% off regular price. All products are included in the sale: The ManyBass, ManyGuitar, ManyStation and ManyOne plug-ins and all ManyTone sample libraries for Kontakt, sf2, Dimension, Wusik and other formats.
To receive 50% off you must email ManyTone through their website requesting the products that you want and they will send you a special PayPal link to purchase at the discounted price. See the Manytone website homepage for more details.
The sale ends February 14th, 2015.
More information: Manytone Music
Dream Audio Tools has announced its Black Friday Sale, offering a 30% discount on its Indie Fingers Vol 4 acoustic guitar library and Repetitive Bass Vol 2 acoustic bass guitar libarary for a limited time.
Indie Fingers Volume Four: Acoustic blends together all the tools previously found in the serie like Played intervals, Patterns, Single notes, Bass repetitions, Combined patches, Noises, Percussions, Harmonics in order to provide a nice amount of flexibility both rhythmically and hamonically.
Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic features bass repetitions and tones from a pretty musical acoustic bass sampled using both direct (piezo) and microphone inputs, to offer the best sonic flexibility.
The sale ends December 10th, 2014.
More information: Dream Audio Tools
Related: bass guitar
, multi fx
, Positive Grid
Posted in news
on Nov 19, 2014 - 0 comments
Positive Grid has announced the release of the Guitar Production Bundle for iPad, a bundle of its most successful guitar and audio post production apps – JamUp Pro, BIAS, and Final Touch, offering the ultimate solution for mobile recording guitarists and bassists.
Users can now create and design their own dream amp with BIAS, add stunning vintage and modern effects with JamUp, and professionally polish their final mixes with Final Touch, all right in their iPad at a greatly reduced price.
Guitar Production Bundle for iPad features
- JamUp — JamUp Pro is a complete powerhouse multi-effects processor for guitar and bass. It offers over 100 amps and effects, GarageBand integration, looper, iTunes player with tempo/pitch control, built-in tuner and metronome, live-view, preset manager, MIDI support, and more.
- BIAS — BIAS is an amp designer, modeler and processor that includes 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history as a starting point for user customization. Users can modify these amps and virtually build their custom amps by swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic to create their own distinctive signature sound. Users can also upload their amp creations to ToneCloud, BIAS’ own amp-sharing platform, to share their custom presets with other users.
- Final Touch — Final Touch combines seven essential mastering tools into one integrated system: Pre and Post Linear Phase EQ modules, a Dynamics module with a highly flexible stereo/mid-side multiband compressor/limiter, Stereo Imaging, Reverb, and a Maximizer with Comprehensive Dithering and noise-shaping options. The final mix can be exported and shared via email, Dropbox, iTunes and SoundCloud.
The Guitar Production Bundle for iPad is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: Positive Grid
Iridium Iris Software has announced the release of Paragon Bass, a virtual bass instrument for Windows.
The Paragon Bass VST instrument works like the previous plugin Reality Bass but in this plugin we have put our whole heart; contains new better algorithms and better sound samples from a real custom made 5-stringed bass equipped with Bartolini pickups that has a really high sound quality.
Paragon Bass features
- Open/muted fifths, octaves, perfect fourths P4, single notes.
- Down/up or alternating strumming of intervals.
- Bending of single notes and intervals with automation.
- Gain/distortion/fuzz control.
- Chorus effect panel.
- Slap sound.
- Palm mute algorithm with automation.
- Hammer on/pull off.
- Portamento/neck slide control with automation.
- Strumming control with automation.
- Unlimited velocity curve (new algorithm).
- Full chokes (all strings mute with G-1 and Ab-1).
- Factory made patterns with a preview player.
- Slap Bass mode.
- Intensity knob – Changes slap sound velocity in Slap mode, and blends in a harder sound when not in slap mode.
- 5 string – samples from a custom made bass, with Bartolini pickups.
- Individual String Section – Individually balance each string in stereo and in volume.
- A control for adding more or less attack from the plectrum.
- Transpose control to change up/down 12 semitones (if enough frets left on the neck).
Paragon Bass for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for $34 USD.
More information: Iridium Iris Software
More posts that match this tag
Ample Sound has launched Ample Bass J, a new electric bass instrument plug-in modeled on a Jazz Bass guitar, hand-crafted by renowned Fender Master Builder, John English (1950-2007). It sounds wide and deep. It is … read more
ELBySoniQ has announced the release of ’62 Pbass GrooveMachine – Soulplayer One, a hybrid instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring the retro sound of a custom ’62 Fender Pbass. ELBySoniQ introduce you to the … read more
VerySickBeats has recently released JFilt’s VerySickBass, a collection of bass guitar loops and samples. Im excited to present to you the next sample library as part of this site’s collection. This time around I thought … read more
The Loop Loft has announced a Labor Day Sale, offering a 40% discount on its libraries and bundles for a limited time. Our massive Labor Day Sale starts now! Save 40% all weekend long at … read more
Outbound link: The Loop Loft
– Related: bass guitar
, samples and sound libraries
, The Loop Loft
Posted in news
on Aug 29, 2014 - 0 comments
Organic Loops has launched Funkified Guitars, a sample library featuring a collection of guitar and bass guitar loops. From chilled down tempo shuffles to distorted funk rock licks, a slice of jazz funk and a … read more
Karoryfer has released two free open-source sample libraries. Emilyguitar features an Epiphone Emily the Strange model strung with thick flatwound strings. After a few bass libraries, we’ve gone for a guitar. There are a lot … read more
Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Bass P (ABP), an electric bass instrument based on samples of a Fender Precision Bass. Ample Sound is dedicated to reproducing the exact sound of classic instruments … read more
AfroDJMac has released Univox Bass Lucy, a free Live Pack featuring a sampled Univox bass from the 70′s. I’ve had a lot of experience recording this bass, and I’m often torn on how to best … read more
Karoryfer has released the Fashionbass open source bass sample library. The notes are sampled every minor third with five velocity layers and three random round robins. There are also release samples (every minor third with … read more
Positive Grid has announced an update to JamUp, its flagship guitar and bass multi-effects app for iOS. New JamUp includes an Acoustic Simulator that turns any electric guitar into realistic acoustic tone, featuring Acoustic Imaging, … read more
Dream Audio Tools has launched Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic, an instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring acoustic bass repetitions and tones. Repetitive Bass Volume Two: Acoustic features bass repetitions and tones from a … read more
SoundCues has announced the release of GuitarMonics, a new all-harmonics guitar sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Featuring acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and electric bass guitar, GuitarMonics offers a (nearly) chromatically-sampled trio of virtual instrument … read more
Iridium Iris Software has released version 1.1 of Reality Bass, a virtual bass guitar instrument for Windows. Added to this new version is a new pattern maker section to create your own patterns which can … read more
Karoryfer has announced the release of the Swagbass bass guitar and the Ergo EUB electric upright bass, two free sample libraries. Swaggbass The world’s most swagged-out bass sample library. A bold claim, but D. Smolken … read more
Audio Assault has announced the release of Bass Grinder, an effect plug-in geared towards metal bass. No need to tweak, just plug Bass Grinder into your bass guitar track and enjoy instant mix ready tones … read more