Behringer has announced MOTÖR 49 and MOTÖR 61, two new USB/MIDI master controller keyboards with motorized faders and touch-sensitive pads.
The MOTÖR 49 master keyboard controller allows you to take total command over your virtual instruments and DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Featuring amazingly-smooth action, motorized faders and touch-sensitive pads, the MOTÖR 49 provides an unparalleled level of control for the ultimate creative expression.
The 49 semi-weighted full-sized keys, 60 mm faders and backlit drums give you hands-on control over all the parameters of your favorite DAW. An incredible hardware-based arpeggiator enables you to instantly add arpeggios to software and hardware synths and create complex arrangements on the fly.
MOTÖR 49/61 features
- 49/61 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring expressive velocity and after-touch functionality.
- 9 motorized 60 mm touch-sensitive faders to control your DAW mixer, drawbar organ, soft synths or effect units.
- 8 backlit drum pads with velocity and pressure-sensitivity for ultimate drum and sample-loop performance.
- Standard MIDI and Mackie Control modes for ultimate flexibility with your DAW software.
- Hardware-based arpeggiator allows creation of complex patterns regardless of software limitations.
- Ultra-precise, illuminated endless rotary encoders with LED rings provide a clear overview of all software parameters.
- Backlit transport section for direct access to your DAW record/play engine.
- Quick individual bank select for faders, encoders and pads.
- Large backlit LCD screen for optimal overview, easy editing and quick status check.
- Built-in presets – no complex mapping required; additional free user presets for your favorite software/hardware assignments.
- Flexible communication via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru – including merge functionality.
- Plug and play with Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher operating systems.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable.
The Behringer MOTÖR 49 and MOTÖR 61 controller keyboards are available at a suggested U.S. MAP of $299.99 USD and $249.99 USD, respectively.
More information: Behringer
Tracktion Software has announced that a public beta for its Tracktion 4 music production software is now available for Linux. Tracktion for Linux features 64-bit performance, compatible with all native Linux VST and LADSPA (no … read more
Outbound link: Tracktion
– Related: Behringer
, public beta
, Tracktion Software
Posted in news
on May 24, 2013 - 0 comments
Behringer has announced that the powerful Tracktion 4 DAW will be offered free with select Behringer gear. Tracktion 4, the newest generation of legendary Tracktion Music Production tracktionSoftware, is now bundled with a range of … read more
Behringer has announced it is shipping the Xenyx CONTROL1USB, a high-end studio control and communication center with USB audio interface. When it’s time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, the last … read more
Behringer has introduced the XENYX iX3242USB, iX2442USB and iX1642USB, three small format premium mixers that directly interface with the ever-popular iPad. Drawing on the power of the most ubiquitous mobile digital device, the XENYX iX … read more
Behringer has announced the X32, a new digital mixer. When you’re ready to make the jump from tic-tac-toe to chess, pay us a visit. The X32 represents BEHRINGER’s domination strategy in the digital mixing tournament … read more
Mixxx, the free, open source software for performing live DJ mixes, was updated to version 1.8.0. Developed by a diverse community of DJs, Mixxx is a complete replacement for a conventional “turntables and mixer” DJ … read more
Outbound link: Mixxx
– Related: Behringer
, GUI and skins
, open source
Posted in news
on Oct 11, 2010 - 0 comments
Behringer has announced the U-CONTROL UMX Series, 25-/49-/61-key USB/MIDI controller keyboards with USB/audio interface, 100 software instruments, 50 VST effects and energyXT2.5 Compact Behringer Edition software. The UMX MIDI Controller Series are master keyboards with … read more
Behringer has announced the Virtualizer Pro 3D FX2000, a high-performance 3D multi-engine effects processor with Real Sound Modeling technology. The VIRTUALIZER PRO 3D FX2000 Effects Processor uses BEHRINGER’s Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology to give … read more
Some interesting things I found recently: # Drone Machines by Tristan Shone. Drone Machines are custom made machines fabricated from raw materials and utilizing open source circuitry. The devices draw heavily on aspects of industrial … read more
, Brian Green
, drum machine
, open source
, random posts
, tips and tricks
, Tom Shear
, Tristan Shone
Posted in random posts
on Sep 07, 2009 - 0 comments
Behringer has introduced the U-Control UMA25S, a super-slim controller keyboard with a fully fledged USB audio interface. From the product page: This little monster has 21 assignable controllers to give you total control. We included … read more
Venusian Snail Traffic has released version 2.0 of Vst-Amp, a freeware synthedit made vst driver for the Behringer V-amp products (scroll all the way down the page). Vst-Amp sends MIDI signals to control the hardware. … read more