Bela D Media has introduced Vocal Tools Alto, a vocal sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
By means of unique programming, sample editing, and the advanced Vocal Tools script, Bela D Media brings you the first sampled voice library to utilize vocal phrase sequencing. The user has complete control over the elements within a given phrase across the vocal scale.
Created exclusively for Native Instruments Kontakt, the Alto is sung with a dark and haunting operatic vocal style that lends itself perfectly to any film or media project.
Vocal Tools Alto features
- 343 MB, 44.1Khz/24Bit.
- Real-time sequencing and instant call-back of self created vocal movements.
- 50+ vocal elements
- Sample offset control to generate new elements in real-time .
- 12 storage locations
- 16 steps per self created phrase
- Copy and store vocal movements
- Quick Edit Page to assign attack, sample offset, legato depth and shape per vocal step.
- Setup Page to assign various midi data via controllers.
- Auto vocal breath with control frequency of occurrence and volume.
- FX control of Impulse Response, Kontakt reverb or bypass all.
The library is available to purchase for $125 USD.
More information: Bela D Media / Vocal Tools Alto
Bela D Media has announced the release of Vocal Tools Bass, a new vocal tools script series sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
By means of unique programming, sample editing and the advanced Vocal Tools script, Bela D Media developed the first sampled voice library to utilize vocal phrase sequencing with the release of Vocal Tools Soprano and Tenor. Vocal Tools Bass created exclusively for Native Instruments Kontakt, is a continuation of the Vocal Tools series.
Vocal Tools Bass is sung with a deep, lyrical and operatic vocal tone that lends itself perfectly to any film or media project. The composer will discover a significant gathering of Latin, Gregorian and custom vocal elements that can be effortlessly sequenced into realistic vocal melodies in real-time and all within the Kontakt environment with full visual representation – creating the illusion of sung language has never been so easy.
The Vocal Tools Bass library costs $125 USD. Requires Kontakt 3 or higher full version.
Bela D Media has also announced the Bela D LE Program 2013.
An LE version is a fully functional product that is only limited by the data within. For an example, if a full version vocal product provides x amount of elements, the LE version would be a reduction of said elements. Inclusive details and comparison to the full will be available at the time of release.
More information: Bela D Media
Bela D Media has released V Alto Choir, a vocal sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Enlisting the talent of a professional 24-piece alto choir, V is a two-octave section powered by advanced scripting features within Kontakt.
V does not incorporate sampled vocal phrases but a selection of sustained vocal elements – Sah, Tah, Voh and etc. In addition, you will find the more common sustained vowels – Ah, Ee, Oh and Oo. Special features include sample offset polyphonic legato, creation and storage of custom vocal verses, attack and release control per vocal step and real-time playback sequencing by way of the V Script.
The V Alto Choir for Native Instruments Kontakt.
V Alto Choir features
- 24 piece Alto choir section.
- 2 octave vocal range (E3-E5).
- 1 master .nki template.
- Far microphone positioning.
- Church ambient w IRF included.
- 1 GB, 500 wav files (44.1kHz/24Bit).
The sample library costs $100 USD.
More information: Bela D Media / V Alto Choir
Bela D Media has released Bela D Bass – Power Signature LE, a virtual bass sample library for Kontakt.
Heavily influenced by the attack, present tone, and aggressive playing style of Geddy Lee (RUSH), Bela D Bass is the first bass library to deliver a truly unique and lyrical sound. It is far beyond that of the typical and over used bass tone. Driven by attitude, power and melodic grace, Bela D Bass | Power Signature is the prog-rock/metal composers dream!
Bela D Bass – Power Signature LE features
- The Sampled Rig
- Signature Jazz Bass
- EMG J-Bass Active Pickups
- Roto Sound Strings RS 66LD
- Avalon U5 Tube Direct Box
- Sans Amp R.B.I. Bass Preamp
- The Virtual Rig
- Direct Bass
- Ampeg 1×15 IRF
- Ampeg 4×10 IRF
- User controlled Compression, EQ and Excitement Reverb
- Performance Play Script, puts nearly every fret-hand technique the library offers in one elegantly powerful NKI file. Featuring real-time access to legato; slides; vibrato; harmonics; palm mutes; and more. All of the above can be effortlessly accessed by three dynamically playable and distinctive plucking styles.
- Data: 2.3GB, 4,000+ samples (24bit/Mono).
- Format: Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 / 4.
Bela D Bass – Power Signature LE is available for purchase as a download for $99.99 USD.
More information: Bela D Media / Bela D Bass – Power Signature LE
Bela D Media has released Vocal Tools Native Voice DLV, a new vocal sample library.
Providing the composer with a commanding and evocative tone, each soloist sings with an indigenous tongue.
Vocal Tools Native Voice DLV features
- Native Voice consists of four individual female vocalists: Japanese, Lebanese, Pakistani, Norwegian.
- Vocal Tools Phrase Control:
- Juke box style phrase sequencing via multi list drop down menu. See what you hear! Phrase abbreviations and vocal keys are clearly listed.
- Real-time advanced sample offset for linear phrase manipulation accuracy.
- Real-time mod control of vocal speed/tempo.
- Assignable MIDI CC control of vocal attack, release and more.
- Multi verse creation banks captured via key switches for convenient call back.
- Breath samples with command of random occurrence and mix volume.
- Select IRF, NI reverb or studio dry all within the scripted environment.
Vocal Tools Native Voice is available as a download for $124.99 USD (Kontakt 2/3 required).
Visit Bela D Media for more information and audio & video demos.
Time+Space has announced it is now shipping Sampled Landscape and Retro Flute, two sample libraries by Bela D Media.
Bela D Media’s Sampled Landscape is a unique collection of sounds, programs and multis. Solely developed to create film inspired textures, Sampled Landscape easily generates a host of evocative and primal musical emotions deeming it the perfect tool for documentaries, soundtracks and new age music.
Sampled Landscape features
- 138 drones, multi patches and near 500 vocal phrases.
- Meditative flutes, Tibetan Bowls, Bells, Whispering Winds, Atmospheric Percussion, Ethereal Voices, Mantras and more.
- Audio Format 24-bit/44.1KHz. Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and 3.
Sampled Landscape is available now from Time+Space for £209 GBP.
Retro Flute is flute library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Eduardo Tarilonte is well known for his 5 star Anthology series. The same award winning attention to detail has been applied to this latest release. Though it will sit extremely well in a Cinematic, Classical or Jazz ensemble track, it is the retro sound used by many progressive rock artists that produces a pure and powerful tone.
Perhaps the most exciting feature of Retro Flute is the ability to generate the popular sung style, best described as the flute being sung through as it is sounding. This mix of instrument and vocalist has never been sampled before.
Retro Flute features
- Sustained Straight Tone & Vibrato.
- Sung Style.
- Various Staccato Options.
- Repetitions, Overlaying Options.
- Player Breath Noise, Key Noise.
- Slide Down, Runs, Flutter, Mordent, Half and Whole Tone Trills.
- Audio Format 24-bit/44.1KHz. Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and 3.
Sampled Landscape is available now from Time+Space for £109.95 GBP.
Visit Time+Space for more information and audio demos.
Bela D Media has released The Soprano DLV, an individual download version of the forthcoming Vocal Tools collection.
Powered exclusively with Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and 3, the Soprano is sung with a dark and haunting operatic vocal style that lends itself perfectly to any film or media project.
Slave to the phrase? Not this time! By means of unique programming, sample editing, and the advanced VT script the user has complete control over the elements within a given phrase across the vocal scale. Effortlessly create moving and realistic melodies of your own. The Soprano also includes pure phrases, voiced and unvoiced vocal elements.
The Soprano DLV features
- Includes Latin and Gregorian vocal elements. In addition, you will find “Moving Vowels” such as/and for example: Ah Say Too V Chay.
- VT script for complete control of any give phrase and its elements, from natural legato vocal lines to comprehensive phase manipulation – the command is now in the hands of the composer.
- Includes 2 master templates that load every single element into a convenient window inside the script.
- 24-bit audio recorded direct via the CAD Trion 8000 tube microphone.
- Format: Native Instruments Kontakt 2 and 3.
The Soprano DLV is available for purchase for $119.99 USD.
Visit Bela D Media for more information and some audio and video demos.