Best Service has announced a FireSale for MusicLab virtual guitar instruments.
Only 999 units of MusicLab’s RealGuitar2L, RealStrat and Real LPC are available at the Fire Sale price of 99 € (instead of 198 €). US price $ 119.- UK price £ 89.-
Real Guitar2L, RealStrat and Real LPC can sound scarily similar to the real thing, representing the pinnacle of today’s emulative technology.
For a virtual acoustic and electric guitar, this is the best option yet.
More information: Best Service
Best Service has released Poetic Acoustic Guitars, a collection of three virtual guitar instruments by H.E. Audio.
Very easy and convenient to operate even for users who are not familiar with guitars
Poetic Acoustic Guitars features
- Three acoustic guitars in one package: Ryan Guitar – Nightingale Grand Soloist, Fleta Guitar – 8 Strings, Rodriguez – Spanish Guitar.
- Various guitar playing techniques: Harmonic, Hammer On, Pull Off, Slide Up, Slide Down, Slide In, Slide Out, Chord, Mute, Bending, Strum etc. (The legato notes at random time-length and random pitch can be achieved.)
- Up to 12 velocity levels.
- Real guitar GUI.
- Legato techniques, more convenient for live performance.
- New sampling circulation techniques: KeyCount and OctCount.
- Vibrato system, custom-made for acoustic guitar.
- Start Time techniques and true authentic string sounds are reproduced.
- Seven guitar FX: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Transposition, Compression, EQ and Overdrive.
- Three groups of samples: Pick, Finger & Nail.
Poetic Acoustic Guitars for Windows (VST/standalone) is available to purchase for €179 EUR.
More information: Best Service / Poetic Acoustic Guitars
Best Service has released Synth-Werk, a collection of 1500 electronic drums, fx and rhythm sounds.
- 1300 electronic sounds: Synthesizer Sounds, Chord Sounds, Electronic Speech Synthesizers, Choirs, Vocoders, Computer Sounds, Pad Sounds, Organic Sounds, Basses, EFX Sounds, Musical Patterns and Sequences.
- Original instruments: Orchestron, TI Language Translator: german-english-french-spanish, FX-501P Pocket Calculator, Speak & Spell, Stylophon, BG Rhythm Machine.
- DMS – Digital Modular System.
- Flexible routing of all modules und effects.
- Extreme fast Sound-Loading, average access and loading of a new instruments with all its parameters and effects in less than a second.
- Direct stepping through the soundpool.
- Analog reproduction of digital sounds.
- Solo-Mode, Legato Mode, Portamento und Samplestart shifting.
- Multi Mode Filter / Resonator.
- QuickEditPage: Green english SYNTH-WERK interface with instant access to all important parameters.
- ProEdit Page: Offers every possible parameter, FX-Rack with 46 effects, Convolution Reverb etc.
- Infinite polyfony*.
- Infinite number of modulators*.
- Infinite number of effects*.
- Extrem flexible Arpeggiator including MIDI-file player.
- Step and Modular Sequencer.
- Library size 8GB.
Synth-Werk is available to purchase for €249 EUR. Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player included.
The library is shipping June 30th 2011.
More information: Best Service / Synth-Werk
* depending on CPU performance.
Try-Sound has announced the availability of four new virtual instruments at its online testing platform.
Try-Sound is presenting the possibility to test virtual instruments over the internet from the comfort of your living room or studio, no matter if using Windows or Apple Mac OS. The use of Try-Sound is FREE!
There are more than 50 virtual instruments now in the Try-Sound portfolio. The following two brand-new „Best Service ENGINE“ libraries, and, for the first time, two titles from „Vienna Symphonic Library“ have been just added.
New at Try-Sound
- VSL Special Edition Bundle – This Special Edition brings together the complete orchestra – and more – in an affordable Collection. It is the ideal, resource-saving companion for
orchestral arrangements on the laptop, or for newcomers to the world of Vienna Instruments, offering a useful cross-section of Vienna Symphonic Library´s over one million samples.
- Vienna Imperial – The new VIENNA IMPERIAL virtual grand piano is a class of its own. The venerable Bösendorfer Imperial 290-755 that the Vienna team hosted at the
Silent Stage for two months was equipped with the famed piano manufacturer’s CEUS technology, which allowed for the most precise and by far most extensive piano sample recordings ever conducted in the history of music technology. 1,200 recorded samples per key represent a magnitude of sampling detail that has been unthinkable up to now.
- World Percussion – The next generation: World Percussion virtual instrument! After four years of development Evolution Series, an Australian sample library developer, has created the next generation World Percussion virtual instrument offering unprecedented sound quality and endless creativity. Evolution Series World Percussion is designed to satisfy the most discerning film, TV, game
composers and producers. It is a powerful and easy-to-use sample library using state-of-the-art equipment, a worldclass scoring stage, and a treasure trove of beautiful instruments.
- Forest Kingdom – Developed by Eduardo Tarilonte – the renowned producer of “Epic World” and many other highly regarded libraries – Forest Kingdom is a unique sample library inspired by Nature. It is the sound of forests and jungles, the sound of Mother Nature herself in one sample library!
Try-Sound is a totally free service by Best Service.de and SoundsOnDemand.com.
More information: Try-Sound
Best Service has announced the release of Production Effects Vol. 1, a sound fx library by Soundorder.
Production Effects Vol.1 is a huge collection of powerful and strong soundeffects like explosions, hits, up and downsweeps, loops, atmospheres, short fx and pre-arranged sfx structures for build up´s and breaks.
These new and fresh Effects will push your production to maximum impact.
All sfx loops are available as 128 BPM wav files, Apple Loops and Rex files for instant use in your production.
More than 1000 MB of pure wav content, ideal for electronic music, multimedia and webdesign.
Production Effects Vol. 1 is available to purchase for 87 EUR.
More information: Best Service / Production Effects Vol. 1
EastWest has announced it in now distributing the Best Service ElectraX virtual instrument in the US market.
Created in cooperation with Tone2 and Best Service, ElectraX is not only four powerful synthesizers in one interface – it’s the next generation of high-end audio equipment.
ElectraX lets you explore the vast musical universe of multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modelled filters, chaotic fractals, samples, psychoacoustic processing, flexible modulation and an immense sonic range. Combine multiple polyphonic or monophonic synthesizers and 13 different synthesis methods to create incredible results. The comfortable preset management provides instant access to a large library of sounds by professional designers. This version includes an exclusive sample/wavetable pack produced by Best Service.
All this comes with an easy-to-use interface, high-end sound quality and remarkable low CPU usage for an instrument as feature-rich as ElectraX.
ElectraX is available in the US for $249 USD (MSRP).
More information: SoundsOnline / ElectraX