Beta Monkey has released Drum Werks XIX and Drum Werks XX, a collection of drum loops in live rock styles, from classic and pop rock to indie and alt rock.
Drum Werks XIX is all about the groove. With over 300+ multiple-bar drum loops, this drum sample library delivers a powerful and versatile collection of contemporary and classic rock grooves to inspire your songwriting.
Drum Werks XX offers a powerful and versatile up-tempo collection of rock, alt rock, and indie rock grooves, the perfect complement to Drum Werks XIX. With 423 drum loops (including main grooves, variations, and fills) to inspire modern rock and alt rock songwriters, this library is for the mid and up-tempo range from 80 bpm to 130 bpm.
Drum Werks XIX and XX are available to purchase for the introductory price of $19.99 USD until September 23, 2011.
More information: Beta Monkey / Drum Werks XIX / Drum Werks XX
Beta Monkey has announced a Three-Pack Summer Special, a limited time promotion for its drum sample libraries.
You asked for it and we’re delivering – any three Beta Monkey drum libraries for just $49.99. We do this once a year and now is the time to kick off your songwriting for the lowest price we will ever offer.
Order today, download today, write new music today – nobody delivers the grooves like Beta Monkey.
The Three-Pack Summer Special is available for $49.99 USD (instant downloads only), until July 5, 2011.
More information: Beta Monkey
Beta Monkey Music has announced the release of its Drum Werks XV and XVI: Essential Rock Grooves in REX2 format.
Each drum loop collection captures the power of rock for classic and contemporary hard rock music. Drum Werks XV and XVI are complete rock songwriting packages, featuring over 500 acoustic drum loops combined with complete matching multi-velocity sample sets. For all musicians using the REX2 loop format, get that true L.A. rock sound and attitude for authentic drum tracks.
Beta Monkey Music’s Drum Werks XV and XVI: Essential Rock Grooves REX2 features
- Versatile Rock Drum Grooves: You’ll have all the tools need to build your favorite rock songs. Drum Werks XV and XVI are a great alternative to the busy over-played collections flooding the sample market. Hard-driving, no-nonsense studio rock grooves with Groove Sets™ ranging from 50 BPM to 160 BPM.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, one shots, etc. are sonically-matched) ensuring maximum versatility.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Get more flexibility with a complete matching set of drum and cymbal samples. A fully-sampled Mapex Maple Recording drum kit, several snares (Ludwig and Mapex), and a number of Zildjian cymbals give you further control over your drum tracks.
- Complete Song Elements: Count-ins, main grooves, groove variations, fills, intros and endings – all the parts you need for songwriting are included. A complete songwriter package for any style needing the attitude and hard-hitting of rock drumming.
The REX2 format libraries are now shipping for both Drum Werks XV and XVI collections. Wav and Apple Loops (AIFF) formats are also available.
More information: Beta Monkey Music
Beta Monkey has announced the release of Double Bass Mania IV: Groove Metal Drum Loops in REX2 format.
A brutal collection of power metal drum loops, Double Bass Mania IV is designed to take any metal project to new levels of ferocity and intensity. With rhythmic inspiration from Pantera, Lamb of God, and Strapping Young Lad, Double Bass Mania IV: Groove Metal delivers powerful metal drum tracks not found in drum sample libraries.
A two-CD set of 1100+ hard-driving, earth-shattering metal grooves, Double Bass Mania IV is focused in the 90-120 bpm tempo range. Double Bass Mania IV will give your metal chops a true workout and songwriting a must-needed source of inspiration. If you’re a metal guitarist, bassist, or songwriter, Double Bass Mania IV: Groove Metal is the drum sample library you need for speed and brutality.
Double Bass Mania IV Groove Metal Drum Tracks features
- Suitable for all genres and forms of metal and metal hybrid styles.
- 1100+ double bass grooves, variations, fills, one shots.
- Focused Range of Tempos: 90, 100, 110, and 120 BPM.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, one shots, etc., are sonically-matched). Change tempos. Change feels. Change time signatures.
- Fully compatible for use with Double Bass Mania III.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: All drums used in recording Double Bass Mania IV are included as a multi-velocity sample collection. Includes all drums used as well as crashes, chinas, rides and hats. Add single voice accents where needed or sequence custom patterns.
- Additional material: endings, breakdowns, extended fills.
- REX2 format drum loops.
Double Bass Mania IV Groove Metal is available to purchase for $49.99 USD. The complete pack of 4 Double Bass Mania volumes is available for $79.99 USD.
More information: Beta Monkey / Double Bass Mania IV: Groove Metal Drum Loops
Beta Monkey has announced a Video Contest, offering a chance to win up to 10 Beta Monkey libraries.
We love seeing and hearing your music on the web, particularly the ones that have been cropping up on YouTube. So, we thought we’d make it interesting for everyone with this promotional contest!
The Contest? Create a YouTube video that uses our loops and explains how you use our grooves to help you do what you love: create music. You can record yourself recording the song, playing your best solo over our drum tracks, or even create a more ambitious MTV-Style video of your song. For those of you that teach, you could present a video lesson explaining some aspect of your instrument or songwriting. Or, if your music has been used in a commercial, then that could work as well! It’s truly wide open and only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Beta Monkey Video Contest prizes
- 1 Grand Prize: Ten (10) Beta Monkey discs of your choice.
- 3 Runner-Up Prizes: Three (3) Beta Monkey discs of your choice.
The deadline for submitting a video is September 6, 2010 (there is no limit to the number of videos posted/entered).
More information: Beta Monkey Music / Video Contest
Beta Monkey Music has released Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves, a new drum loops sample library.
The fourth installment of the L.A. Sessions – this time with a unique rhythmic voice – the piccolo snare. providing a perfect alternative snare voice for contemporary songwriting style.
The featured voice – a sleek 13″ x 3″ steel shell piccolo snare – provides the quintessential pop and bright snare tone for modern rock and pop (not to mention a few others). With a high-pitched attack and tight projection, Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves will inspire a whole different side of your songwriting.
Compatible with both Drum Werks XV, XVI, and XVII (only the snare was changed – the kit, room, and mix remain constant) Drum Werks XVIII takes the unique piccolo snare voice and delivers up a steamy mix of essential rock and pop grooves, in a wide-range of tempos from 60 BPM to 140 BPM.
Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves features
- 340 (422 MB 24 bit WAV; 282 MB 16 bit WAV) original, license-free “acidized” or APPLE LOOPS/AIFF loops.
- 264 (331 MB/24 Bit or 221 MB/16 Bit) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- Groove Sets™ ranging from 60 BPM to 140 BPM.
- Each Groove Set includes all the vital elements for drag and drop song construction (intro fills, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge loops as well as endings).
- Consistent drum sound across the entire L.A. Rock Essentials Series to make mixing and matching between Groove Sets seamless.
- Available in 16 and 24 bit ACIDized WAV and APPLE LOOPS formats. REX2 format available Fall 2010.
Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves is available to purchase as a download for $24.99 USD.
More information: Beta Monkey Music / Drum Werks XVIII: Piccolo Grooves
Beta Monkey Music has released Drum Werks XVII : Time-Honored Classics, a new drum sample library.
Signature rock grooves inspired by some of the most recognizable and sought-after drumming performances in rock history by Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, ZZ Top, Toto, and Van Halen – you know the tunes and you’ve wanted the grooves. Now, you can have them!
Drum Werks XVII (the third installment in the L.A. Rock Essentials Series) provides a versatile of signature rock grooves ready to write new music from these time-honored and sacred grooves.
If you want the feel and power of these “must-have” grooves of classic and contemporary rock, then we are extremely confident that the Drum Werks XVII will deliver the goods.
Drum Werks XVII features
- 312 original, license-free “acidized” or APPLE LOOPS/AIFF loops; 698 MB 24 bit WAV; 492 MB 16 bit WAV.
- 354 multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples; 359 MB.
- Each Groove Set includes the vital elements for drag and drop song construction (intro fills, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge loops as well as endings).
- For many songs, the full source takes is also included for creation of many more loop variations.
Drum Werks XVII is available to download for $24.99 until 5 May, 2010 (regular price $29.99 USD).
More information: Beta Monkey Music / Drum Werks XVII