Bitwig has released version 1.0.15 of Bitwig Studio, the music production software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production.
Changes in Bitwig Studio v1.0.15
- Improved: Show progress when auto-detecting controllers.
- Improved: Made auto-detecting of MIDI controllers faster.
- Improved: Add support for AKAI EWI controller.
- Improved: Add keyboard shortcut for zoom to fit (Cmd/Ctrl+0).
- Improved: When a disk-streaming buffer-underrun occurs (for instance when jumping to a location in a sample which could not be predicted), a fade.in is now applied when the streaming catches up to prevent clicks.
- Improved: Updated scripts from Livid Instruments.
- Fixed: Plugin’s window header is sometimes out of screen on Windows.
- Fixed: Add SysEx probe command to control surface console.
- Fixed: Parameter names not shown for UAD (and some other) plug-ins.
- Fixed: Freeze when moving MOD device within another MOD device’s FX chain.
- Fixed: EQs could blow-up when using extreme Q values with four-pole LP/HP filters.
- Fixed: UAD plug-ins all get the title “UAD powered plugin” when added to the device chain.
- Fixed: Improved Linux MIDI support – Virtual MIDI now works.
- Fixed: Crash when undoing the deletion of an automation lane for an indexed value atom.
- Fixed: Crash if using the bounce modifier and deleting the destination before the bounce completes.
- Fixed: Hybrid audio/MIDI interface M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 not recognized as MIDI device in Linux.
- Fixed: Overdubbing notes in the clip launcher does not end the undo operation when the user turns off the overdub button.
- Fixed: Crash when dragging arranger clips with automation follow in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Selecting automation points on the arranger using rectangular selection tool is extremely slow even when zoomed in on small part of the automation.
- Fixed: OSX gatekeeper trouble introduced by OSX 10.9.5 and 10.10 Preview.
- Fixed: Auditioning is too loud when changing velocity of notes.
- Fixed: NI Maschine drag and drop from plugin into the host does not work.
- Fixed: Crash on OSX when switching display profile while an audio interface is configured that is not available anymore.
Bitwig Studio is available for purchase for 299 EUR (full) 229 EUR (edu).
More information: Bitwig
More posts that match this tag
Bitwig has announced The Producer Packs, a new collaboration between Bitwig and Arturia. The Producer Packs combine Bitwig Studio’s unprecedented workflow possibilities with Arturia’s premium hybrid keyboard conrtollers: the KeyLab 25, 49, and 61. Also … read more
Bitwig has released version 1.0.14 of Bitwig Studio, a music software for Windows, Mac and Linux. Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas … read more
Bitwig has released version 1.0.8 of Bitwig Studio, a music production software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. From sound design to music creation, discover the new standard in customized workflow. Bitwig Studio inspires you to … read more
Bitwig has announced the release of Bitwig Studio, a multi-platform music-creation system for production, performance and DJing, with a focus on flexible editing tools and a super-fast workflow. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or … read more
Nektar has announced the deep integration with the Bitwig Studio DAW and the Nektar Panorama range of controllers featuring the unique and musician friendly direct DAW integration Nektar P series Keyboards are famous for. From … read more
Bitwig has announced that it will launch its Bitwig Studio software on March 26th, 2014. BITWIG STUDIO is a new and innovative music creation, recording, and performance software that supports all three major computing platforms: … read more
Justin Sullivan wrote in to share this video of “clips and stuff in Bitwig studio”. Here is a video I put together on Saturday. It covers some features of the Polysynth in Bitwig Studio. I’m … read more
Bitwig has posted a new beta video, which demonstrates Working with Instrument Clips in Bitwig Studio. The latest beta video highlights several of Bitwig Studio’s features for working with instrument clips. Switch between clip- or … read more
Bitwig has posted another video of the Bitwig Studio beta, demonstrating the unified modulation system in Bitwig Studio. Whether you’re working with macro controls, setting up modulation devices (such as LFOs or envelope followers controlling … read more
Livid Instruments has posted a video showing integration of its Base controller with the upcoming Bitwig Studio digital audio workstation software. We’ve been working hard integrating the Base (and our other controllers) into the upcoming … read more
Outbound link: Livid Instruments
– Related: API
, Livid Instruments
Posted in news
on Aug 13, 2013 - 0 comments
Bitwig has announced that it has started its beta testing of the Bitwig Studio multi-platform music production and performance system. We just sent out beta invites to our first group of testers and will be … read more
Outbound link: Bitwig
– Related: Bitwig
, public beta
Posted in news
on Jul 11, 2012 - 0 comments
Bitwig has introduced Bitwig Studio, a new and powerful multi-platform music-creation-system for composing, performing and DJing. We are very proud to announce our first upcoming product: Bitwig Studio, the next-generation music-creation software, developed and built … read more