BooTweak Designs has released The Machine, a collection of 233 BooTweak kits from 214 vintage drum machines and keyboards.
All kits are now finished. They are all drum kits with the exception of 6 or 7 kits.
The 5 Oberheim Matrix 1000 kits have single synth samples mapped across the keyboard for each of the 8 BooTweak groups, so you can solo the groups you want to layer in a patch. All of the tonal sounds have been tuned together for instant blending pleasure.
The Machine BooTweak kits are available as a free download. BooTweak, a donationware Kontakt script template for working with samples (especially drums) is included with the kits.
More information: BooTweak / The Machine for BooTweak
BooTweak Designs has announced that its custom programmed Kontakt library BooTweak is now available as donationware.
With BooTweak, you can quickly find, edit and perform with your samples from one performance view. Think of it as the uber-template you wished you had every time you drag a group of samples into Kontakt where they huddle, naked and afraid, with only a lone volume envelope to comfort them.
BooTweak for Kontakt 4
BooTweak is available for Kontakt 4.11 or higer. All of the BooTweak samples, kits and 3rd party sample kit files are now free for download. Donations are much appreciated.
More information: BooTweak
BooTweak Designs has announced the release of BooTweak, a scripted instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt 4.1+.
BooTweak is a Kontakt scripted instrument designed as an uber-template for quickly finding, editing and effecting samples spread across 8 groups. Each group is preconfigured with a full rack of insert FX, modulators and modulation assignments. Each instrument is preconfigured with a full rack of instrument insert FX and send FX. All parameters are accessible via the custom performance view, which can be controlled entirely with a midi controller with scripted controller focus technology. BooTweak features numerous Kontakt scripting innovations that enhance workflow in the studio or jamming live with Kontakt.
BooTweak main features
- 720 programmed electronic drum samples (44 khz 24 bit .wav files) in 6 separate kits.
- Controller focus scripting. Access and control the BooTweak interface, 1000+ parameters, with 8 midi endless encoders and 13 midi buttons.
- Ghost octaves. Remap sounds to a 2 octave playable, programmable range, selecting notes from 10 octaves.
- Numerous methods for easily auditioning and finding sounds from across 10 octaves with a midi controller and 2 octave keyboard without changing octaves on your keyboard.
- Innovative group control: relative parameter value changes for multiple selected groups, as well as several group selection and manipulation options not native to Kontakt 4.
- Patented (1000 patents pending) Platinum (sounds fancy, right?) Invisible (now with visibility!) Pyramid (shaped more like a regular coffin, actually) Preset System (modular, allowing you to change just a few or 1000+ parameters with a button press). The Patented Platinum Invisible Pyramid Preset System.
- Comprehensive PDF manual and video tutorials already online.
BooTweak is available to purchase for the introductory launch price of $64.95 USD (regular $74.95 USD).
More information: BooTweak