, Josh Kay
, Richard Devine
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Nov 17, 2008
Sony Creative Software has released Pulse: Pure Analog Lifeforms, a rare and perfect exhibition of vintage and new school sounds.
Created by Richard Devine and Josh Kay —the team that delivered our top-tier Electronic Music Manuscript title —Pulse contains all the musical maps and charts you need to plan and execute your own fantastic voyage through entire worlds of electronica, hip-hop, and film music.
Pulse: Pure Analog Lifeforms features
- 397 (545 MB) original, royalty-free WAV files.
- Classic analog sound streams tapped from hot Buchla, Doepfer and Cwejman electronics, and beat structures forged in a deep neural network of today’s finest soft synths.
- Royalty-free sounds, organized and fortified with spot-on metadata that ensures seamless playback in ACID software and every other program that supports .wav files.
Pulse: Pure Analog Lifeforms is available now for 21.95 EUR.
Sony has also announced the Richard Devine Pulse Composition Contest contest in which you can win KORE 2 and various other prizes.
Richard and Josh have collaborated on the Original Track, “Pulse,” for this Composition contest using loops from our new Pulse library, plus a bunch of new and exclusive content found only in this download package! Give the track a good listen, and then take the provided contest download and show these two stellar artists that you’ve got the skills to create an amazing mix of your own. Where could the music take you?
Visit Sony Creative Software for more information on Pulse, and ACIDplanet for details on the contest.
AlgoMusic has released AMB Atomic, a 16 step sequencer composing tool with a built in synth, developed in collaboration with BK SynthLab.
The design is inspired by circular step sequencers such as the Buchla Arbitrary Function Generator and Future Retro Revolution, which allows for a different approach to composing and sound design.
AlgoMusic AMB Atomic
AMB Atomic features
- 16 step sequencer in a circular design with 3 rows: Seminotes, Velocity and Gate.
- BPM Rate with 5 modes including random.
- Separate rhythm grid.
- Advanced arpeggiator with separate rate, 5 modes with gate and octave controls.
- Latch mode for continuous play as well as indevidual mute for each step.
- MIDI Out for use in modular hosts which also includes LFO’s and step modulators to control external vst’s or hardware.
- 2 Oscillators with 14 waveforms including additive partials.
- Separate phase controls, and detune and octave tune as well as harmonic tuning mode.
- VCF with 4 filter types with velocity control.
- 2 dedicated envelope generators, one for amp and one for filter.
- 2 LFOs, Sub Oscillator, Step Modulator, Random Generator, and Keyboard control with zone and mod wheel assign which includes sequencer controls for step, and rate.
- Comprehensive mod matrix.
- X-Y delay with separate multimode filters which can be modulated via mod matrix.
- Spacial stereo reverb.
- Phaser with wide sweeping range.
- Master section with volume, pan and tuning.
- CC map for hardware MIDI knob controllers.
- Presets by Tim Conrardy and Boris K.
AMB Atomic is available for Windows PC and costs $39.99 USD. A demo version is available for download (demo version has a voice-over every 30 seconds or so, as well as MIDI out disabled).
Visit AlgoMusic for more information and a link to download a demo version of AMB Atomic.
, random posts
Posted in random posts
on Aug 14, 2007
Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on August 13th, 2007: