BV Music has released BV29 Stringray, a freeware synth made with SynthMaker.
- 6 Wavetable Osc, 1 Noise Osc
- Wavetable Pitch modulator
- Wavetable and Step LFO
- SV Filter
- ADSR, ADSR (Noise osc), ADSRV (Filter cutoff), ADSV (Pre-amp)
- 3 Envelope followers 1 each for the LFO, PM and Step LFO
- Effects: Echo, Delay, Flangus, Parametric Eq, Gate
- Mono switch
- Master Octave Select and Wave Select
- Scope analyzer
- 3 X/faders
- 20 Presets
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download BV29 Stingray.
BV Music has released updates for 4 synths, BV24, BV25, BV26 and BV27, free VSTi synths created with SynthMaker.
BV26 Yhamoto was actually totally redone in v26.1, as Bill put it:
- Destroyed the whole synth and kept only the colour scheme
- Created a new BV 26
- Celebrated my revenge on the previous version
Check the updates page to see what was updated for each synth.
You can find more information about each synth on the VST page.
BV Music has updated BV23 Redwave to version 23.1.
Updated in v23.1
- 1 Osc added and all osc’s re-designed and pan added
- Added Filter cutoff envelope, Flangus, Noise Osc, Scope analyzer
- Replaced knobs and sliders from all FX and envelopes with X/Y controllers that are also linked to the graphics automation
- Removed: Overdrive, Saturation, Distortion, Leslie, Pitch modulator, Drive envelope, Multi Lfo
- New preset manager and re-designed presets
- Optimized signal flow (now stereo)
- GUI makeover
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download the latest version of BV23 Redwave.
BV Music has updated BV22 Goldtop to version 22.4.
Updated in v22.4
- Re-wired entire synth
- Added: master cutoff, Filter cutoff ADSR, Scope analyzer, LFO routing system, Leslie, Master ADSR
- Replaced: 7 Filters with 3 SV Filters, all ADST pots with X/Y controllers
- Removed: Overdrive, 3 entire channels, master section, all mute/solo, all EQ pots
- Complete interface overhaul
- Re-designed the presets
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download the latest version of BV22 Goldtop.
BV Music has updated BV20 to version 20.7.
Updated in v20.7
- Added Noise Osc
- Added Filter cutoff envelope
- Minor graphics and interface changes
- Re-designed the pre-sets
If you didn’t check this synth since the initial release make sure to check the updates page to see what else changed, because the previous update (v20.6) was quite a big.
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download the latest version of BV20.
BV Music has released BV27a BABY BLUE, a freeware synth created in SynthMaker.
BV27a is a lighter version of BV27, with a few less options.
Differences with BV27
- 30% Lighter on CPU
- Easier to program your own sounds
- 10 presets to get you started
If your CPU can handle it I guess the BV27 would be a better choice, but this smaller version is still pretty sweet.
Visit BV Music for more information and a link to download BV27a.