C. Hackl has released four new VST instruments for Windows.
New VST instruments
- Stereo Steinway Piano II, a rompler plug-in featuring 96Khz/24bit samples of a Steinway piano (improved CPU since v1). Cost: ~$15 USD.
- PlatinumX, a synth with 3 wavemixer, 2 Osc, reverb, voice settings, portamento and MIDI CC knobs. Cost: ~$25 USD.
- DrumTable, a simple wave sample drum with a distortion effect and preset manager. Freeware.
- TMP-Sounder, synth that works with a TMP-array function. You can select the quality of the Array performance to minimize CPU usuage. Freeware.
Visit C. Hackl for more information.
DJ GIGAwatt releases DrumBoxLM, a freeware drum sample player VST instrument for Windows PC.
- 12 TriggerPad-Drums.
- Distortion, Pan, Volume, WavePitch for each pad.
- Easy Preset management.
- 150 *.wav Drum-sample library.
- 4 presets included.
- Effects: Reverb, Filter.
Visit DJ GIGAwatt for more information and a link to download DrumBoxLM.
DJ GIGAwatt (C. Hackl) has released two new freeware VST instrument plug-ins created with SynthMaker: Matrix and DrumBoxXE.
Matrix is a synth which creates a matrix for each OSC, ADSR, or LFO. The routing section allows you to link these matrixes in order to create sounds.
Modulation options are available for the OSC frequency and audio stream, the ADSR output value, etc.
DrumBoxXE is a simple 12 pad trigger drum sample player that comes with 149 drum samples and one ready Techno preset.
Both plug-ins are available for Windows PC only.
Visit DJ GIGAwatt for more information and links to download Matrix and DrumBoxXE.