Camel Alchemy has launched a limited time sale on all its sound libraries for the Alchemy sample manipulation synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
To celebrate the start of summer, we’re offering a huge 50% off any* of our Alchemy Sound Libraries for the next two weeks!
Until the 20th July, you can buy our desktop Libraries at half their regular price. Enhance your productions with cutting edge sounds created by some of the worlds top sound designers.
The sale ends July 20th, 2014. Excludes Taste of Camel.
More information: Camel Audio / sound libraries
Camel Audio has released version 2.3 of Alchemy Mobile, which contains some of the most significant additions to the Pro version of their free Alchemy Mobile iOS app to date.
With the Pro version you can now create your own presets using samples imported from Dropbox, iTunes, other apps or any of the samples available in Alchemy Mobile’s extensive range of sound libraries.
Creating presets is easy – simply select from a comprehensive range of templates including granular pads, stretched soundscapes, distorted arps and drum kits, then choose your samples and customize the remix pads to create your own unique Alchemy presets.
Changes in Alchemy Mobile v2.3
- Tap and slide away from controls for increased accuracy.
- Double track length for longer overdubbing.
- Audiobus 2 support for even better integration with your other apps.
- Numerous other improvements and additions.
- [Pro] Import samples and create your own presets using templates (go to Sound Libraries > User).
- [Pro]Create your own remix pad variations.
- [Pro]Support for Audiobus 2 project saves.
- [Pro]Note erase mode – easily edit your recordings.
The Pro Upgrade is available at 50% off until July 7th, 2014. All Sounds Bundles are priced at 50% of the cost of purchasing the products individually.
More information: Camel Audio / Alchemy Mobile
ZenSound has launched Hades, a sound library by Complex for the Alchemy sample manipulation synthesizer by Camel Audio.
Hades is our latest obscure and horrific soundset. This soundset takes sounds from the underworld, evil creatures, mechanical hybrid beasts, desolated soundscapes, scary atmospheres, tense drones, haunting keyboards, menacing choirs, satanic voices, apocalyptic science fiction effects, cinematic percussions, sequences, and powerful basses.
- 128 patches using 59 new original samples.
- Samples are specifically recorded for this project: rusty doors, engines, windchimes, metallic frictions, bells, electronic glitches, feedbacks and metallic percussions.
- All the patches can fit well in all styles of electronic music with dark feeling, ambient and media music.
- PDF with a detailed installation guide.
The sound library is available for purchase for 14 EUR.
More information: ZenSound / Hades
Patchpool has announced the release of Aqualignum, a sound library for Camel Audio’s Alchemy instrument, combining waterphone samples from the Scattered Entity Vol. 1 library with original oud samples, an arab string instrument especially multisampled for this library.
The mysterious and haunting tones of the waterphone meet the warm embracing string sounds of the orient. Tradition melds with futurism, water, wood and metal compose Aqualignum. This library contains 56 patches (including 1 variation) making use of 1.76 GB of samples, resynthesized sounds and electronic derivatives. Multisampled string instruments derived from the oud with up to 5 velocity layers and 3x round robin (variations per sample), calm and dark drones, beautiful and fragile waterphone pads, ominous and evocative soundscapes, futuristic textures and metallic percussion instruments are contained in this set.
The oud articulations include plectrum-picked strings (played with a special oud plectrum), finger-plucked vibrato tones, up and down slides, tremoli, bowed oud (violin bow) and some phrases. The waterphone was played with two differently sized bows creating all kinds of arpeggio textures with water-modulated decay-phases, scraping and moaning metal sounds, long sustained notes played with a violin bow for creating multisampled tonal pad sounds and the instrument was beaten with various beaters for metallic percussion sounds and bass tones.
- 1.76 Gigabytes of samples (wav) and resynthesized files (.aaz).
- 56 patches (including 1 variation) with 8 variations each in Alchemy’s Remix Pad, all Performance Controllers and both x/y-pads are assigned for each patch.
- Delivery: download – RAR-archive in two parts for better download handling.
The library is available for purchase for 38 EUR.
More information: Patchpool / Aqualignum
Camel Audio has announced the release of Artificial Intelligence, the 30th Sound Library for the award winning sample manipulation synthesizer, Alchemy.
Artificial Intelligence draws inspiration from the futuristic, glitch-driven side of electronic music and is packed full of twisted, abstract soundscapes, intricately detailed sound effects, stuttering digital rhythms and warped synths and basses.
With eight carefully designed remix variations for every preset, it’s easy to tweak the sounds to fit your music, and with a full set of tags, finding the right sound is just a click away.
Artificial Intelligence features
- 150 presets and works with both Alchemy and Alchemy Player.
- Includes 7 Synths, 22 Sound Effects, 20 Soundscapes, 16 Basses, 13 Loops, 11 Pads, 7 Arpeggiated, 5 Keys, 5 Leads, 5 Mallets, 2 Drums, 2 Organs, 2 Strings, 2 Vocals, 1 Woodwind.
- 124MB download size (Alchemy Player version 614MB).
The library is available for purchase for $59 USD / 49 EUR / £39 GBP. It’s also included in Alchemy Complete which comprises Alchemy and 30 Sound Libraries at a discount of over 50%.
Artificial Intelligence for Alchemy Mobile contains 50 presets and is available as an in-app purchase for $4.99 USD / 4.49 EUR / £3.99 GBP.
More information: Camel Audio / Artificial Intelligence
Patchpool has announced Aqualignum for Alchemy, a soundset that combines waterphone samples from the MachFive library Scattered Entity Vol. 1 with original Oud samples, an Arab string instrument especially multisampled for this library.
The mysterious and haunting tones of the waterphone meet the warm embracing string sounds of the orient. There will be approximately 50 – 60 patches making use roundabout 1.8 GB of samples, resynthesized sounds and electronic derivatives.
Multisampled string instruments, calm and dark drones, beautiful and fragile waterphone pads, ominous and evocative soundscapes, sequenced loops and some metallic mayhem will be patchified for this library.
- Approximately 1.8 Gigabytes of samples (wav) and resynthesized files (.aaz)
- Roundabout 50 – 60 patches with 8 variations each in Alchemy’s Remix Pad, all Performance Controllers and both x/y-pads are assigned for each patch.
- Delivery: download – RAR-archive in multiple parts for better download handling.
The library is scheduled for release in the second half of June, 2014. It is available to pre-order now for 30 EUR (regular price will be 38 EUR). Requires the full version of Alchemy v1.55 and higher.
Customers who own a license for Scattered Entity Vol. 1 or the SoundPack Waterphonia can pre-order this library at a 40% discount, at 18 EUR.
More information: Patchpool / Aqualignum for Alchemy
Camel Audio has announced the release of Bandura, a free Micro Library expansion for the Alchemy sample manipulation synthesizer instrument.
We’re very proud to release another free expansion to the Alchemy Factory Library. Our latest addition comprises over 180MB of exclusive Bandura recordings and 27 brand new presets, expertly captured and constructed by Sound Designer, Nick Moritz.
The new presets range from more traditional sounding Bandura plucks and tremolo techniques, to glistening arps, deep basses and haunting atmospheres.
The Bandura Micro Library is available for free to all owners of the full, desktop version of Alchemy.
More information: Camel Audio / Bandura