MPC-Samples has announced the release of Pulse, the latest multisampled synth collection from Canedrive & Pad Pimps.
It features an exquisite collection of fat analogue keygroup instruments lovingly programmed and sampled from the WaldorfPulse 2 analogue synthesiser and fully optimised for the advanced features of the MPC Software, MPC5000, MPC4000 and NI Maschine.
Each keygroup instrument in Pulse has been masterfully created and selected by Canedrive to ensure maximum playability and total sonic integrity throughout. Everything is covered from huge bass and searing leads, to creamy pads and modulated mayhem, making this ideal for Hip Hop and EDM producers.
All instruments are provided in 24 bit/48kHz format and come with a whopping 50 ready-configured keygroup programs & groups that spread each synth instrument across your pads – simply load up and play. As an extra bonus, an optimised version for MPC1000/2500/500 & JJOS is included with 16 bit versions of all the sounds along with pre-configured PGM files for the 10 primary Pulse instrument sounds.
Use the instruments as they are, or edit and tweak them even further using the built in LFO, effects, filters and envelopes of your MPC – there’s literally infinite sonic possibilities!
Pulse is available for purchase from MPC-Samples for 22.90 EUR.
More information: MPC-Samples / Pulse
MPC-Samples has launched Drum Machine Evolution, a new drum sample pack by Canedrive & Pad Pimps.
MPC-Samples.com is proud to announce the release of Drum Machine Evolution, the exciting new drum collection from Canedrive & Pad Pimps featuring a phenomenal array of classic drum machine sounds extensively resampled and layered with a sublime array of analog sources that most self-respecting studios would die for: ASR 10, Emu SP12, Akai S950, analog tape and vinyl.
Drum Machine Evolution features
- 336 sounds in total, including a 144 sound drum library & two 16 sound drum machine kits provided in 6 resampled formats each (192 sounds).
- WAV & Legacy MPC SND formats.
- Compatible with all MPCs, Maschine & any sampler that reads WAV files.
- Royalty Free.
The sample pack is available for purchase for 18.99 EUR.
More information: MPC-Samples / Drum Machine Evolution
MPC-Samples has announced SP Neptune, a collection of multi-sampled synth sounds programmed, recorded and edited by UK producer and musician Canedrive.
MPC-Samples.com is very proud to announce the release of ‘SP Neptune’, a stunning collection of multisampled sounds generated primarily from the Spectral Audio Neptune 2 analogue synth, with an accompanying library of sounds resampled and recorded through the Emu SP-12 and the Akai 4000DS vintage tape machine for some of the richest sounding synth samples you’re ever likely to hear.
SP-Neptune is a sublime combination of fat, powerful analogue synth sounds and the grit, warmth and crunch of classic vintage gear.
SP Neptune features
- Bass – two powerful synth bass sounds covering 3 octaves per program (6 notes per octave)
- Strings – a lush string multisample program, sampled over 7 octaves using 4 notes per octave.
- Lead sounds – Five rich lead sounds with each program covering 5 octaves with 4 notes per octave (5 further variants with different LFO & filter settings are included for the MPC4000/5000/Ren/Studio).
- Drum Kit – a fat, ballsy and unashamedly grimy kit featuring 32 electronic, acoustic and layered drum sounds (kicks, snares, claps, hats and percussion) all thoroughly seeped in 12 bit goodness.
- Sound Library – 115 original tones, wacky modulations, filter sweeps and other various short synth sounds, created using a Juno analogue synth, Akai MFC42 filter, Alesis Andromeda and resampled through the Emu SP12.
- All 345 sounds are provided in 24 bit /48kHz and 16bit /44.1kHz WAV format.
- Includes native MPC programs compatible with MPC Renaissance/Studio/1000/2500/5000/4000/500 and JJOS which map the multisampled instruments chromatically across your MPC pads.
The sample pack costs £17.99 GBP.
More information: MPC-Samples / SP Neptune