Ongelegen has announced the release of Binaural 02 – Aluminum Cans, a free sample library.
The second soundpack from ONGELEGEN features sounds of aluminum cans.
Once again I’ve tried to capture as many interesting sounds as possible. During this recording session alot of cans were tortured and mutilated. All sounds are recorded and edited @ 24 Bit, 96 kHz.
With Binaural 02 I Aluminum Cans you get 250 twisted metal sound effects. 311 MB full of dropping, hitting, tearing, bending cans and more.
Binaural 02 – Aluminum Cans is available as a free download.
More information: Ongelegen / Aluminum Cans
, Nathan Willis
, R2 D2
, random posts
, Red Bull
, Star Wars
Posted in random posts
on Feb 05, 2008 - 0 comments
Some interesting things I bookmarked on del.icio.us on February 4th, 2008:
- Pocket Electronic – An universal electronics DIY kit to build your own MIDI control box. Up to 16 controlling elements can be connected to PE transmitting 16 different MIDI messages on different (or even the same) MIDI channels.
- Our daily bread – A film about where your food comes from in this age of globalization.
- gaussmarkov: diy fx » Fuzzy Logic – A unique circuit for guitar effects builders. It uses readily available SIP sockets to allow easy transistor swapping.
Fuzzy Logic by Gaussmarkov
- Remove shake and motion blur from photos – Nathan Willis dissected three applications for removing the effects of camera movement from your photos.
- Mythbusters, airplane on a conveyor belt – Kottke’s liveblogging account of the Airplane on a conveyor belt myth.
- Red Bull Art Of Can – Red Bull Art of Can is a national juried exhibition featuring artwork in a variety of media that have one thing in common?they are all inspired by Red Bull or crafted from the iconic blue and silver cans.
- Star Wars R2-D2 Peppermill – Not that you’ve noticed… but all fine restaurants on Tatooine feature R2-D2 pepper grinders. Usually after you order your salad of Dagobah greens a Wookie will come around and offer you some fresh ground pepper from one of these handy droid-based mills.