, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Mar 04, 2014 - 0 comments
SampleTekk has announced a blowout sale on PMI Instruments, offering its PMI sample libraries at 50% off for a limited time.
April 1 we will stop selling PMI Instruments.
So during march we are having a end sale where you get 50% discount on all PMI Libraries.
- PMI Accordian – Post Accordions is the largest and most versatile collection of accordion samples ever sampled.
- PMI Anvils & Churchbells – Over 25 different anvils or other large metal objects, plus collection of small & huge church bells.
- PMI Baroque Organ – The first organ library with every single stop chromatically sampled as well as the most useful combinations.
- PMI Bosendorfer 290 – This Bösendorfer library provides the greatest possible control during the softest pianissimo, through crescendos to the reserves of power needed for the loudest fortissimo.
- PMI Carillion – The first sampled Carillon features an amazing 58 Bells! All bells have been sampled.
- PMI Clavichords – This library brings you a small and a larger Clavichord. The clavichords have been sampled with their release sounds, giving them an unbelievable realistic quality.
- PMI Estonia – Estonia Concert Grand piano is a multi-velocity level chromatically sampled piano of the highest realism!
- PMI Forte E – A new 24 bit sampled Fortepiano with 3 velocity layers, sustain and modulator patches.
- PMI Historic Keyboards – A collection of historic instruments: 2 harpsichords, a virginal and a fortepiano for GigaStudio and compatible samplers.
- PMI Hybrid – The Hybrid Pianos allows you to build your own piano. Simply drag and drop the elements you want to add in your sampler and adjust each component to your personal taste.
- PMI Old Lady – This library brings you an amazing Model 1923 Steinway D grand piano. Sampled with 10 recorded velocity layers with 10 separate sustain pedal down layers and release triggered samples.
- PMI Orchestral Instruments – A collection of Orchestral Instruments for GigaStudio. Orchestral perc instruments include Celesta, Glockenspiel, Hackbrett, Marimba and Vibes.
- PMI Positif – A small positif organ, chramitically sampled with release samples. 5 registrations: flute, holpipe, quint, flute and holpipe and tutti.
- PMI Steinway D – A sampled Steinway model D3 piano with serial number 393210, which was built in 1965.
- PMI The Emperor – The Bösendorfer 290 SE has a huge dynamic range, with very subtle pianissimo and thunderous fortissimi. 12 recorded velocity layers, with 12 separate sustain pedal down layers and release triggered samples.
- PMI Theater Organ – All ranks were chromatically sampled, capturing the true nature and character of each pipe. Samples are 10 to 15 seconds long with perfect loops to enable playing of unlimited length of notes. The true release sound of the organ pipes was also recorded and is reproduced upon key-release.
- PMI Yamaha C7 – Pop piano! Up to 16 levels of velocity, recorded at 96kHz/24 bits.
The sale ends March 31st, 2014. The PMI libraries will be discontinued after the sale.
More information: SampleTekk
Sonokinetic has launched Toll, a collection of historical bells for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Way back when, when Sonokinetic was in its infant stage, we recorded two carillons and turned them into a simple kontakt instrument. Ever since, we have felt the urge to revisit that, and do it with the knowledge and experience we have gained over the past years. That time has come, and this time it is not just a carillon, but a large collection of different sized bells, from various periods and places of origin.
Each hit on these bells will spark a very unique and authentic sound that can only be generated by pure weight and age. Sonokinetic sampled historical valuable bronze cast bells as old as a 1000 years, proceeded through the ages of innovation in bell casting and tuning and ended in our time of hi-tech computer calibrated pitch perfect bells, and sampled all of those with great attention to detail, preserving their original tails of up to 30 seconds.
- 1 patch Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5, 4 Main Bell categories:
- Carillons: two Carillons, played hard and soft.
- Historical Bells Collection: 15 European Original Bells from 14th century to 20th century.
- Silk Road Bells Collection: 13 South East Asian Ceremonial Bells 10th century to 19th century.
- Tower Bells Collection: 3 Tower bells, including the Saint John’s Cathedral bells.
- 4 matching Impulse responses “Chapel”, “Cathedral”, “Temple” and “Summit”.
- Kontakt Convolution Reverb.
- Full Round Robin control. (Exclude, Freeze, Mark).
- Sample Tail Control (Kontakt length adjustable).
- 3 Band EQ (Kontakt 4), 4 Band Solid-G EQ (Kontakt 5).
- 600+ samples. (3,3+ GB sample content) in wave format.
- Royalty and copyright free content license.
- All files in 48 kHz, 24bit wave format.
- Programmed for Kontakt 4.2.4. & Kontakt 5 (Full verison only, not compatible with the free Kontakt Player).
The Toll library is available to purchase for 49.90 EUR.
More information: Sonokinetic / Toll
Wavesfactory has announced it is celebrating its 3rd anniversary with a limited time sale.
In order to thank you all for your support, you can get our libraries and our plugin TrackSpacer with a special 40% OFF.
You just have to insert this promotion codes:
- For 2 products -> 10% OFF -> Code: special2
- For 3 products -> 20% OFF -> Code: special3
- For 4 products -> 30% OFF -> Code: special4
- For 5 or more products -> 40% OFF -> Code: special5
Only for 1 week!
Additionally, Wavesfactory has introduced W-Clock, a free sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
A carillon from a wall clock, along with its ‘tick tack’ and engine.
Recorded in stereo, 44.1KHz and 24 bits and 2 round robin (repetitions) for each note. Get this instrument now for free!
More information: Wavesfactory
Sonokinetic has announced its Holidays Gift 2011, a limited time free download.
We thought to give you something for free for a change what’s in this:
- Full version download of the library “Carillon”.
- “Felt Force One” library selections. 4 full monolite patches with large ensemble epic percussion performance and snare drum performances.
- “Sultan Strings” Apple Loops of all the Hicaz style performances.
- Including all documentation.
The download includes over 1,000 samples (44.1kHz/24-bit, 1.27GB content) and is available to download at no cost until November 28th, 2011.
More information: Sonokinetic at Facebook or Twitter
Sonokinetic has released Carillon, a free sampled instrument for Kontakt.
Sonokinetic sampled two original 17th century carillons. Two, one octave bell systems in two velocity layers. Since you can only play hard and soft on these instruments we’re bound to only these two dynamic spectrums.
But we feel this instrument has a very original and authentic sound. Since all these instruments are tuned in an old tuning system we had to tweak the sample a little to make ‘m fit better in our modern contemperd tuning system. The big Carillon was originally build in Antwerp in 1635. The small Carillon was build in 1724 in Amsterdam. Both bell systems have been placed in the main church towers of these cities. After WWII these carillons have been moved to a museum. Which gave us the best acoustic environment to record these unique sounds for you.
Sonokinetic Carillon features
- Two kontakt 4.1 patches: Carillon big & Carillon small.
- 70 wave files. 48kHz / 24 bit.
- 207MB content.
- Includes license agreement, dvd cover, demo and production photos.
The Sonokinetic Carillon is available as a free download
More information: Sonokinetic / Carillon