Prime Loops has introduced The Corney Mims Bass Pack Vol. 1, a new sample pack by MSXII Sound Design featuring a collection bass loops by famed bass player and multi-instrumentalist, Cornelius Mims.
Corney’s rates are upwards up $300/hr. This is simply not feasible for most budding producers. However, here is your chance to have plenty of world class material to loop, chop, flip, sample, stretch, and manipulate for your own work.
59 original, live bass loops are included in this pack. All labeled by key and with REX files for easy time stretching. Don’t sleep, snatch the Corney Mims Bass Pack Vol. 1 now!
The Corney Mims Bass Pack Vol. 1 features
- 59 original bass loops in .wav format.
- Played on the Carvin JB5000 and Vanquish Series Bass models.
- Samples provided in each key for easy pitch finding with your production (A-G).
- REX files included for each loop for time-stretching .
- No added compression or limiting preserving the original state of the bass guitar’s sound.
- Recorded through high class Apogee A/D converters.
- Compatible with all software/hardware DAWs and samplers that accept .wav format.
- Royalty free for guaranteed clearance.
The pack is available from Prime Loops for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Prime Loops / The Corney Mims Bass Pack Vol. 1
IK Multimedia has announced the release of AmpliTube Custom Shop 3.9 software for Mac and PC, which brings with it a selection of dream machines from two top amp manufacturers, and expands the total Custom Shop collection to over 265 individual pieces of gear.
Running standalone or as a plug-in for all major formats, version 3.9 debuts new officially certified models of Orange® and Carvin® amps and cabinets, all available for individual purchase from the AmpliTube Custom Shop.
New models in AmpliTube Custom Shop v3.9
- The Orange® OR50 head brings back those late ‘60s and early ‘70s beefy Britishrock crunch tones, yet cleans up nicely with a twist of your guitar’s volume knob. It’s a 50-watt all-tube model featuring a simple control layout: Preamp Gain, 3-band EQ, HF (high-frequency) Drive, and a Master Volume.
- The Orange® AD200 Bass Mark III offers straight up bass tone with simple controls and beautifully constructed bass response. The original amp was so good that for years it was the only bass amp Orange manufactured.
- The Orange® Dual Terror is a dual-channel amp features a “Fat” channel for ultrawarm rhythm and smooth-distorted lead tones, and the “Tiny Terror” channel, which dials in tones from clean to ear-crushing.
- New Orange® Bass Cabinets include the Orange OBC410, the OBC-115 Single 15”, and the OBC-810 8×10”. Each cabinet model features a dual-mic section with blend controls and a room-ambience control with dual room mics for creating the perfect ultra-realistic recording space.
- AmpliTube Custom Shop now includes the officially certified model of the versatile Carvin® V3M guitar head, featuring 3-channel operation plus a global mastercontrol section. Channels 1 and 2 are identical “lead” channels, each with a 3-way drive switch, channel volume and 3-band EQ with an EQ “X” control for adjusting the mid-frequency point of the bass and treble controls. Channel 3 is the “clean” channel, with a 3-way drive control and the same EQ setup. The master section controls the overall volume, reverb and Boost levels. The IK model features a selectable power mode with 50W, 22W or 7W options.
- Also new is the Carvin 2×12 V3M, the matching cabinet.
The new models are available now to AmpliTube Custom Shop 3.9 users (free update). The gear models in the Custom Shop are sold using Gear Credits and are priced between 5 and 30 credits each. Gear Credit Packs start as low as $19.99 USD / 14.99 EUR (for 20 credits) and go up to $299.99 USD / 224.99 EUR (for 500 credits).
More information: IK Multimedia / AmpliTube Custom Shop