CD Sound Master has announced the release of GEQ-8300, a collection of equalizer programs for Acustica Audio’s Nebula.
This eq has become perhaps the most highly-acclaimed eq for mastering. It shares the rich history in design from the original sweep-tunable, parametric eq. Created as the ultimate mixing version from a legendary shared-design, it has truly become a favorite mastering eq the world over. Its origin is known to have begun in the early ’70′s as a design requiring no inductors or any signal-altering items in the path. Following its lineage from the ’130′ to the ’430′, to what is known as a variant ’8000′ series today, this is the ultimate no-compromise eq.
Where eq’s like the Pultec, and ‘The Peak’ are seen as the ultimate in colorful frequency adjustment worthy of mastering any material, the ‘GEQ’ has been designed for absolute purity in the signal path. Now that it resides in Nebula form, it functions as a fully repeatable mastering eq, containing harmonic content and perfectly clean versions.
GEQ-8300 EQ For Nebula features
- 15 programs: Narrow, Wide, Medium, and Shelf EQ’s, ‘console’ preamps, and more.
- Programs are sampled at 96kHz and are tested to retain accuracy at 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates with the latest version of Nebula3 Pro.
The GEQ-8300 EQ For Nebula is available to purchase for $59 USD.
More information: CD Sound Master / GEQ-8300
CD Sound Master has released The Peak-200A EQ, a collection of 21 equalizer programs for Acustica Audio Nebula.
“The Peak-200A EQ” brings one of the most amazing sounding hardware eq’s directly to your DAW with amazing accuracy. You are provided with Low Boost and Cut Shelf Frequencies of 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, and 100Hz. There are High Shelf Cut curves of 5kHz, 10kHz, and 20kHz. There are Mid to High Frequency Boost frequencies of 3kHz, 4kHz, 5kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz, 12kHz, and 16kHz.
All Programs in this collection are sampled at 96kHz and have been tested for compatibility at 48kHz and 44.1kHz using the latest version of Nebula3Pro.
The Peak-200A EQ features
- The complete classic program equalizer at all settings
- Narrow, Medium1, Medium2, and Wide “Q” settings
- Accurate Harmonic Distortion
- Clean distortion-free versions
- A complete collection of Preamp programs
The Peak-200A EQ is available to purchase for $49 USD.
More information: CD Sound Master / The Peak-200A EQ
CD Sound Master has released Nice EQ Free, a special free sample of its newest EQ for Acustica Audio Nebula.
This has been created from one of the very best hardware EQ’s… (hint: “There’s no need to search for A Thousand Years, the “NICE EQ” is here!!!”)
Nice EQ Free for Nebula, consists of two programs: “NiceSSFree” and “NiceTubeFree”. You will find these in your Nebula “EQU” category.
We hope that you enjoy Nice EQ Free and have a wonderful Holiday Season!
Nice EQ Free features
- Two completely unique high voltage, ultra-high quality signal paths: a Solid State device “NiceSSFree” and it is a Vacuum Tube device “NiceTubeFree”.
- Sampled at 96kHz and tested to retain accuracy at 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates with the latest version of Nebula3 Pro.
- Nice EQ Free provides you with the full quality of the eq, with fewer fixed frequencies, and a gain range of +/-10dB instead of +/-20dB in the full commercial version.
- Fixed frequencies: 250Hz, 4.8kHz, 10kHz, 16kHz, 25kHz.
- The “Q” is set to the most popular width of 1.0.
Nice EQ Free for Nebula is available as a free download. The full commercial version will be coming soon.
More information: CD Sound Master / Nice EQ Free for Nebula (direct download)
CD Sound Master has released Tape Booster +, a sound library for Nebula created as a compliment to the R2R-The Essential Analog Tape Collection.
“Tape Booster +” represents the second stage of our unique “building block” concept for providing the most accurate and dimensional representation of the analog tape sound.
With “R2R-The Essential Analog Tape Collection”, the user has a collection of the most sought after tape machines working ‘at spec’ and even beyond. These machines not only operate amazingly on their own, but because of the accuracy of their dynamic settings they provide us with the perfect stage 1 template to build upon for higher levels of volume due to saturation.
This second stage, “Tape Booster +”, allows the user to add several decibels of natural tape saturation to their recordings. With R2R loaded, the authenticity from low to medium gain and distortion is unbeatable, and it also works well on its own!
Tape Booster + is available to purchase for $39 USD.
More information: CD Sound Master
CD Sound Master has released The Producer’s Pack 2, a collection of programs for Nebula Pro by Acustica Audio.
“The Producer’s Pack 2″ library collection is the long-awaited companion to “The Producer’s Pack”, providing 37 new programs, including our unique “Real Spaces” Reverb collection, Bass EQ, and Vox and Marshall EQ’s and Amps!
This new library collection gives customers an amazing new array of tools for direct inject of bass and guitar. “Real Space” will give you a completely new mindset for mixing, providing a palette of true-to-life acoustic spaces for instrument and vocal placement.
Whether you are mixing completely in the box, or recording all live material, you can bring more dimensional space and re-amping choices with immediacy!
The Producer’s Pack 2 is available to purchase for $39 USD. It is also available as part of The Producer’s Pack 1 & 2 Combo, priced at $58 USD.
More information: CD Sound Master / The Producer’s Pack 2
Related: Acustica Audio
, CD Sound Master
, patches and sound banks
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 23, 2009
CD Sound Master has announced the release of R2R- The Essential Analog Tape Collection, a program library for Acustica Audio’s Nebula.
R2R contains a virtual living museum of reel to reel analog tape recorders ranging from early tube designs to popular consumer favorites, to some of the finest machines ever made!
R2R- The Essential Analog Tape Collection features
- 170 analog tape programs for Nebula.
- Recreated tape machines: Struder A800 MKIII, Otari MTR-10, Struder Revox B77 Pro, Wollensak 1515, Lafayette Radio RK-142, Sony TC-640, Akai 4000DS MKII, TEAC W-6004 Dual Cassette.
- Tapes used: Ampex/Quantegy Grand Master 456, Ampex 499, ATR, Scotch 206, Scotch 290, Scotch 111, Sony PR-150, Maxell UD-3590, Maxell UD-XL-3590B, Maxell XLII.
- Various tape speed settings for specific models recorded.
R2R is available for purchase for $99 USD. R2R-FREE includes 4 free programs for Nebula, and is available as a free download so Nebula users can demo R2R.
More information: CD Sound Master