Cerberus Audio has updated the Volt Precision Fader effect plugin to version 1.1.2.
Volt Precision Fader affords increased control over gain staging, remarkably smooth fades and transitions, and an ergomonic user interface.
Changes in Volt v1.1.2
- New Features:
- Right-clicking on the Shuttle knob opens the text box for dB value.
- “Shuttle/Transition Mode” indicator text is suppressed while gain is changing.
- Changes and Fixes:
- Transition Speed text box works correctly when accessed from the numeric display or bar graph display.
- dB Value text box reads correctly when accessed after double-clicking on the Shuttle Knob.
- Undo buffer is written for Shuttle Knob double-click.
- Clicking near the edges of the Transition Speed Bar Graph could incorrectly expose the voltage digits for editing upon returning to Shuttle Mode.
The Volt Precision Fader for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) costs $18 USD.
More information: Cerberus Audio / Volt Precision Fader
Cerberus Audio has announced Epoch, a dynamic comb filter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Unlike ordinary equalizers, Epoch applies its effect according to the dynamics of the program material, similar to how a compressor/gate works.
Compared with ordinary compressors: Epoch provides a greater range of tonal color, and Epoch is more reactive to its input signal than a typical static filter or equalizer.
The heart of Epoch is a high-precision comb filter employing a multi-resolution FFT phase rotator and a fractional sample delay. Epoch’s effect is regulated by a dynamics section which has been specifically designed for Epoch.
Epoch achieves unique dynamic tonal shifts, and is an alternative to conventional signal processors, such as equalizers and compressors.
- Comb Filter Section:
- 360° Phase Rotator.
- Sub-Sample Delay.
- Dynamics Section:
- Multiple Envelope Detectors.
- Program Dependent Release.
- Gate/Expander Behavior.
- External Side Chain.
- Undo/Redo with Unlimited Steps.
- 4 Persistent Memory Banks.
- Double Precision Signal Path.
- Parallel Processing.
- Secret Sauce.
Epoch will be available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU). Pricing and release date TBA.
More information: Cerberus Audio / Epoch
Cerberus Audio has released Volt Precision Fader, a high quality software plugin for fine control of gain.
Volt was designed to produce smoother fades and more precise gain staging than is possible with conventional DAW faders.
Volt Precision Fader features
- Shuttle and Transition Speed knobs.
- Linear gain control by “virtual voltage”.
- Logarithmic fader control by dB value.
- Memory banks to store and recall gain values.
- Text entry for directly entering or copy/pasting values.
- A/B between any two values using included memory banks or undo/redo.
- Half/double buttons for perfect signal splits.
- Unity/mute button.
- 300dB control range.
- 64-bit signal path.
- MIDI control for all major functions.
Volt Precision Fader for Mac (VST) is available to purchase for $15 USD.
More information: Cerberus Audio / Volt