Virharmonic has announced the release of Soloists of Prague, a new virtual instrument powered by the free UVI Workstation.
Soloists of Prague is a revolutionary new word building solo library of four fantastic voices. Haunting Soprano, Furious Alto, Smooth Tenor and Lamenting Bass. We have sampled professional, word acclaimed soloist from Prague Philharmonic Choir.
We have paid special attention to capturing the essence of their performance and all the voices were sampled chromatically in three true dynamics which can be controlled either through modwheel morph or through velocity activation and modwheel expression control.
Soloists of Prague features
- 3 powerful Dynamic Layers for each of the 4 Soloists.
- Full, easy to use word building capability.
- Close mic position for rich clarity and pure tone.
- Routing into your own outputs so you can EQ and Mix each voice from one patch load.
- Sing in Latin, English or Slavonic, but possibly even others.
- Complete control over the consonants and vowels in one settings page.
- Over 8000 unique samples.
The library is available to purchase for $199 USD.
More information: Virharmonic / Soloists of Prague
ProjectSAM has announced version 1.1 of its Lumina virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, LUMINA dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and animation, adding depth and delicacy to your musical palette.
Based on more recordings than ever before, this third volume in the SYMPHOBIA series is ProjectSAM’s most ambitious release yet.
Changes in Lumina v1.1
- Section splits for textures: New sessions were booked to record individual sections for the library’s textures, totaling 7 GB* of new content. In Lumina 1.1, the majority of orchestral textures now offer the ability to perform the following sections individually: strings, choir, woodwind, piano/harp/percussion. The exact secctions available differ per texture instrument.
- New stories: Lumina 1.1 doubles the amount of Stories in the library to 16. Among the new Stories are New Seoul, Round Table and Smoking Gun. Some of them utilize the new section splits. Stories are intended as inspiring starting points for cues, and ProjectSAM intends continue to expand on this concept.
- Other new 1.1 features:
- New miscellaneous textures instrument.
- Global speed control for all textrues.
- On-screen Story programming info.
- Updated and streamlined GUI design.
Lumina is available to purchase for 849 EUR/ $1,099 USD (ex. VAT & shipping). The update is available to all registered Lumina users.
More information: ProjectSAM / Lumina
Virharmonic has announced the release of version 1.5 of its Voices of Prague sample library for UVI, feautring a hand picked selection of top singers from the world renowned ‘Prague Philharmonic Choir’.
When version one came out at the end of September 2012, we were eagerly awaiting our users feedback. We were amazed at how well VoP was received. VoP is now used by Choir masters for mock ups, University lectures in their lessons and even helped composers to get their choral works performed live by renowned choirs. It comes as no surprise that our library has also been used in TV and Games industry and we are very pleased to see that our customers are eager to put VoP into action.
We have listened very carefully to all the feedback and have been trying to come up with ways to implement all the amazing functions which our users came up with. This new and fresh perspective lead us to a simple realization. What we wanted to do couldn’t (or at least we have no idea how)be done on our old platform of choice. We had so many ideas and very few solution on how to implement them. Then MachFive 3 accidently came under our radar and we got into talks with the guys who made it. We suddenly realized that functions we wanted were possible without cooking the CPU, overloading the ram or high latency. The first work on the update started and as it included a complete rewrite and brand new logic for the whole programme we got stuck into the samples as well.
Changes in Voices of Prague v1.5
- Unlimited syllables.
- Add and Remove Syllables whenever and where ever you want.
- Control of all four voice group on one screen.
- Copy Paste enabled between voice groups.
- Loop function simplified.
- Much tighter words and syllables (we didn’t even think that it was possible, but here it comes).
- Restart for all voice groups.
- Polylegato which is played with sustain pedal down and supports your inspiration even if piano isn’t your best friend.
- Expert setting where you can adjust the individual cons for each voice group.
- and many more.
Voices of Prague is available to purchase for the introductory price of $299 USD (RRP $399 USD). Existing customers can upgrade at no cost.
More information: VirharmonicVoices of Prague
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 04, 2013
SampleTekk has launched its Summer Sale 2013, offering a 50% discount on its sample libraries for a limited time.
Time again for our annual Summer Sale where you can grab multisampled instruments for you Halion, Kontakt, EXS24, Gigastudio sampler with a 50% discount!
Choose between grand pianos, uprights, organs, flutes, organs, brass, harpsichords, choirs, percussion and other instruments.
The sale ends August 8th, 2013.
More information: SampleTekk
Bela D Media has released V Alto Choir, a vocal sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Enlisting the talent of a professional 24-piece alto choir, V is a two-octave section powered by advanced scripting features within Kontakt.
V does not incorporate sampled vocal phrases but a selection of sustained vocal elements – Sah, Tah, Voh and etc. In addition, you will find the more common sustained vowels – Ah, Ee, Oh and Oo. Special features include sample offset polyphonic legato, creation and storage of custom vocal verses, attack and release control per vocal step and real-time playback sequencing by way of the V Script.
The V Alto Choir for Native Instruments Kontakt.
V Alto Choir features
- 24 piece Alto choir section.
- 2 octave vocal range (E3-E5).
- 1 master .nki template.
- Far microphone positioning.
- Church ambient w IRF included.
- 1 GB, 500 wav files (44.1kHz/24Bit).
The sample library costs $100 USD.
More information: Bela D Media / V Alto Choir