ProjectSAM has announced the release of the 2014 Edition Updates for Symphobia 1 and Symphobia 2, a free update for all registered Symphobia 1 and 2 users.
Changes in 2014 Edition Updates
- Microphone mixing — Symphobia 1.4 allows you to mix the two available microphone sets in realtime. This can be done individually, using the vertical mic faders, or together, using the horizontal cross fade slider. This slider smoothly morphs between a close and a stage mix.
- Individual control over articulations — Symphobia groups multiple articulations in each instrument file. In previous versions, these articulations could be switched using keyswitches and played one at a time. Symphobia 1.4 allows you to independently toggle and mix articulations.
- Toggling articulations — Click an articulation name to toggle between activating and deactivating it. This way you can easily combine multiple articulations and perform them together.
- MIDI toggle keys — You can also use MIDI toggle keys to activate and deactivate articulations.
- Reset toggles — To reset the articulation toggles to their default state (first one activated, others deactivated) click reset toggles. You can also reset toggles by using the assigned MIDI key.
- Purging — By default, all articulations are loaded into memory, regardless of whether they are activated or deactivated using the toggles. This way, toggling articulations works instantaneously. To save memory, you can unload articulations.
ProjectSAM has also launched a limited time Summer Sale.
To celebrate the 7,5 year anniversary of the Symphobia Series, as well as the release of the 2014 Edition Updates for Symphobia 1 and 2, ProjectSAM launches a special Symphobia Summer Sale
from Monday July 8th until Thursday July 17th 23:59 PDT.
Get great deals on the fully updated Symphobia 1, Symphobia 2 and Symphobia 3: Lumina, as well as the Symphobia Duo Pack and the new Symphobia Trio Pack.
Symphobia Summer Sale
- Symphobia 3 Lumina: €849/$1099 €599/$799 (save €250/$350)
- Symphobia 2: €749/$1029 €599/$799 (save €150/$230)
- Symphobia 1: €749/$1029 €599/$799 (save €150/$230)
- Symphobia Duo Pack (1 & 2): €1498/$2059 €1098/$1460 (save €400/$598)
- Symphobia Trio Pack: €2347/$3207 €1647/$2190 (save €700/$1017)
Loyalty discounts still apply during this sale (maximum €50/$70 per order).
More information: ProjectSAM
Paper Stone Instruments has announced the release of Bounce, a free instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
‘Bounce’ is one of the most unique elements of ‘Creative Junk’ our organic percussion suite, created from everyday objects that were carefully selected for their tone and character.
Exercise balls, basket balls, table tennis balls, footballs and others were recorded using 3 mic positions in our Cinematic live room.
The fun begins by switching ‘Global’ to ‘Local’, which allows each note to be sculpted individually, meaning each bounce can have it’s own mic position/level, pitch, pan and filter setting.
If you enjoy this freebie, please check out the full ‘Creative Junk’ collection where you will find a goldmine of unique hits, quirky transients and inspirational tones sub divided into the following nkis: Gamelan, Kit, Industrial, Jugs, Bottles, Transients, Foley.
Bounce is available to download from Sampleism.
More information: Paper Stone Instruments / Bounce
Audiority has announced Driving Force, a new sound library for the Omnisphere virtual instrument from Spectrasonics.
Driving Force is focused on polyphonic driving pulses, hybrid drum patterns, textural arpeggios and energic bass loops. We also included “non pattern” versions of some presets, so you can tweak them to fit your score. Driving Force features 100 new modern presets designed for Dark Ambient, Film, Soundtrack and Underscore.
The “Arp + Rhythm” folder includes: 18 Bass Loops, 10 Drum Loops, 12 High Loops, 12 Mid Loops, 2 Strings Loops, 12 Textural Loops.
The soundset is available for the introductory price of 12 EUR until July 15th, 2014 (regular 18 EUR). Full version of Spectrasonics Omnisphere 1.5.7d or higher is required.
Previous owners of Omnisphere TOTAL Bundle, Hybrid Composer Bundle and Hybrid Composer Bundle Extended who purchased the bundles in July 2014 can upgrade at no cost.
More information: Audiority / Driving Force
99Sounds has announced the release of Rumore Cinematic Impacts, a free collection of impact sound effects for modern film scoring and electronic music production, created by Alessandro Alcinesio aka HAL9K.
This is the first release in what will most likely become a collection of Rumore sample libraries by HAL9K (by the way, rumore is the Italian word for noise).
The library contains 50 high quality cinematic impacts with long release tails, ranging from classic sonic booms to eerie horror noises and weird sound effects. Alessandro has done a fantastic job with Rumore Cinematic Impacts, managing to create an incredibly diverse sample collection while maintaining the same level of production quality with all included sounds.
The 185 MB download is available at no charge.
More information: 99Sounds / Rumore Cinematic Impacts
Samplephonics has announced the release of Hollywood Tension FX, a cinematic sound fx library by Alessandro Romero.
Hollywood Tension FX contains a collection of exquisitely designed movie trailer impacts, risers, larger than life film percussion hits, tension evoking ambiences and abstract percussion loops perfect for enhancing any film trailer, heavy production and more.
This stunning sample library contains everything you need to evoke fear and emotion into the most hardy of film goers. From the nuances of tension to the grandeur of horror, all areas are covered including tension shattering risers, bone tingling whooshes, ground crushing subs and everything in between.
The pack has been beautifully crafted by expert sound designer Alessandro Romero with no attention to detail spared and comes in the usual 24 bit wav and sampler instrument options.
Hollywood Tension FX features
- 1.11 GB content.
- 334 One Shot FX, and 15 Percussion Loops included in Apple Loop, ACID, Rex2 and WAV format.
- Sampler instruments for Ableton Sampler, EXS24, Halion, Kontakt, MachFive, Reason NN-XT and SFZ.
The sample pack is available for purchase for £34.70 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics
Twisted Tools has announced the release of Darkmorph, a sci-fi sample library by Jason Cushing and Yan David of SoundMorph, focused on cinematic sound design and dark groove production.
DARKMORPH delivers drums, impacts, bass morphs, passbys, ambience, user interface and robotic sounds, derived from both field recordings and designed sounds.
The package is made up of over 2.9GB of 24bit/96kHz metadata enriched WAV files, along with the MP16e sampler for Reaktor and presets kits for MASCHINE, ABLETON, EXS24, BATTERY, KONTAKT and REAKTOR.
- Over 2.9 Gigabytes of sound effects and designed sounds.
- 24bit/96khz wavs .
- Soundminer enriched metadata.
- Files can be used with almost any media software application or DAW.
- Maschine ready metadata.
- Sampler instrument presets for Maschine, Ableton Live 9, Battery, EXS24, Kontakt, Maschine and Reaktor.
- A brand new version of Twisted Tools’ MP16 sampler, called the MP16e.
- Sound Categories: Ambience, Bass, Cinematic Matter, Drums, Glitched, Metal, Pass By, Robotical, Scanned, Special, User Interface.
- Reaktor MP16e Features:
- 16 Voice Polyphonic Sampler.
- Pad style layout.
- Unique parameter and modulation settings for per voice.
- Sample Rate Reduction, Bit Reduction and Delay FX per Voice.
- Note repeat effect per voice.
- Two LFOs per voice.
- BPM Sync.
- Lemur OSC Template by Antonio Blanca.
Darkmorph is available for purchase for $69 USD.
More information: Twisted Tools / Darkmorph
The Art renaissance project has announced the release of DUNE Level 2, a soundset for the DUNE 2 synthesizer instrument by Synapse Audio.
I am very happy to announce the very new sound set created for Synapse Audio’s DUNE 2.
I am offering 140 cinematic pads, textures and other sounds to give you touching inspiration for your composing. I offer to you “DUNE Level 2″
Here you will have the next genetic step of DUNE to create a new universe of sounds.
DUNE Level 2 is available for purchase for 28 EUR. The new soundset is also included in Immortal DUNE (which includes 1,000+ sounds for DUNE 1), which is now on sale for 50 EUR.
More information: The Art renaissance project