Loopbased has released Gamma Waves: Cinematic Synth Leads, a sample library by Temporal Geometry.
‘Gamma Waves: Cinematic Synth Leads’ is a sample pack devoted to the production of modern cinematic style soundtracks made up of 100 loops recorded at tempos from 90 to 130 BPM.
Gamma Waves features
- 100 gritty dystopian loops.
- Tempos ranging from 90 to 130 BPM.
- 100% Royalty-Free.
- 24-Bit/44.1kHz audio fidelity.
- WAV format.
The sample pack is available to purchase for 12 EUR.
Loopbased has also launched 13 new sound packs from Loopboutique, Munique Music, Def Space, Vinyl Audio, Pulsed Records, and more.
New at Loopbased
- Trap Shottas (Loopboutique) – ‘Trap Shottas’ from Loopboutique provides you with all the tools you need to create your own Trap hits, featuring 150 bangin’ one-shot samples and a mind-bending bonus Trap Construction Kit that will blow your speakers!
- Neural Ignition for Sylenth1 (Electronisounds) – Electronisounds brings you 128 all-new patches for SYLENTH1 with NEURAL IGNITION. This skillfully programmed bank of sounds will re-ignite your passion for using SYLENTH1 in your tracks!
- Hill & Billies Country (Munique Music) – ‘Hill & Billies Country’ is not the kind of Country music you are used to. This pack brings you vocals and sounds in the style of Rascall Flatts, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and Lady Antebellum.
- Swedish Game Vol 2 (Def Space) – ‘Swedish Game Vol 2′ is the second release in the line of Swedish House Construction Kits from Def Space, containing 99 audio loops and 17 MIDI loops divided into five Construction Kits.
- Complextro Bass (Premier Sound Bank) – Arm yourself with 60 deep and heavy bass loops and shots to maximize the vibe in your Complextro productions. Included are 30 Bass Loops and 30 Bass Shots in 24-bit WAV format.
- Mix Up Chelsea’s Vocals Vol 1 (Platinum Hit Factory) – PlatinumHitFactory presents “Mix Up Chelsea’s Vocals (Female Hooks) VOLUME 1″ This Producer’s Pack is a Multi Genre Female Vocals and Hooks Pack, organized into 6 Construction Kits & 6 Completed Hooks!
- Midnight Ambient (Munique Music) – ‘Midnight Ambient’ from Munique Music features live drum and acoustic Ambient styled music. This pack gives you that sexy Ambient/melodic sound that will take you straight to heaven with its unique and angelic feel.
- Heavy Hitter Vinyl Vol. 1 (Vinyl Audio) – ‘Heavy Hitter Vinyl Vol.1′ is an incredible Construction Kit that will give you a 100% authentic “Vinyl/Sampled Sound!” These kits are very unique in its styles and will bring a unique style to your hip hop.
- Bass 2 (Awakened Audio) – ‘Awakened Bass 2′ from Awakened Audio contains 100 Bass Loops at Tempo: 128 BPM. This pack is focused on inspiration and creativity, all with the sonic quality, forward-thinking sound styles and approaches.
- Trap Drums (Premier Sound Bank) – With our brand-new Trap Drums Pack we’re delivering 139 high-quality Trap Drum Samples straight from the Premier Sound Bank vaults. Our Drums can give your productions that extra kick you’re looking for with this specially designed drum kit.
- Melbourne Leads Vol 2 (Pulsed Records) – ‘Melbourne Leads Vol 2′ from Pulsed Records is the continuation in this awesome series inspired by some of the biggest names on the EDM scene. Featuring over 260 high quality loops and MIDI files.
- Pop Rockin’ Guitars Vol 2 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – Bring some serious guitar bling to your tracks with “Pop Rockin’ Guitars Vol 2″. Featuring 38 blistering guitar loops arranged in 5 construction kits (including wet and dry mixes), ranging from 128 to 133 BPM.
- The Rock Virtue (Munique Music) – ‘The Rock Virtue’ brings you that Contemporary Rock from Munique Music. These five rock Construction Kits include vocals and LIVE guitars to take your productions to the next level. This pack includes Rock and Hardstyle Rock.
The packs are now available to purchase at Loopbased.
More information: Loopbased
Payam Tavakoli has announced the launch of Zebra Cinematic Tools, a soundset featuring a collection of cinematic presets for the Zebra 2 synthesizer instrument by u-he.
You will find 115 ready to use Cinematic presets for u-he zebra2 VSTi.
These sounds can also be useful in other styles like Breakbeat / IDM / Experimental / Video game and other futuristic Styles.
Zebra Cinematic Tools features
- 115 patches for Zebra 2.
- Modwheel assigned for every preset.
- Most sounds are SEQ/rhythmic.
- Also includes special presets (split and complex) and specific distortion sounds.
- Main focus on low Cinematic sounds (C1/C2 key octave), with much bass and powerful sounds.
The soundset is available to purchase for $30 USD. A free demo pack with 15 presets is available to download from the Zebra patch library at u-he.
More information: Zebra Cinematic Tools
Future Loops has launched its new Industria Epica – Dark Cinematic Drums sample pack.
Future Loops has just released Industria Epica – Dark Cinematic Drums, a collection of epic percussive elements specially forged for high-energy scenes, heavy impact rhythmic beds and colossal industrial sound works.
Industria Epica – Dark Cinematic Drums features samples & loops pre-sorted into 30 massive construction kits and includes heavy Bass Drums, Big Toms, Alien Metals, Industrial Snares, Haunting Percussive Beds, Dark FX, massive Cymbals & more.
Industria Epica – Dark Cinematic Drums contains over 550 samples (1.4 GB) and is available in WAV, REX, AIFF and MIDI formats.
The sample pack is available to purchase for 79.95 EUR.
More information: Future Loops / Industria Epica
Audiority has announced Omnisphere Cinematic II, a new sound library for the Omnisphere virtual instrument by Spectrasonics.
Omnisphere Cinematic II is the sequel of our bestseller Omnisphere Cinematic, featuring 100 new modern presets designed for Dark Ambient, Film, Soundtrack and Underscore.
Omnisphere Cinematic II features
- 26 Arp + Rhythm.
- 5 Drums.
- 10 Impact + Hits.
- 10 Oneshot Hits (Risers + Whooshes).
- 10 Synth Bass.
- 33 Pads + Textures.
- 6 Keyboards.
The sound library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 12 EUR until February 18th, 2014 (regular 18 EUR). Requires Spectrasonics Omnisphere 1.5.7d or higher, full version.
Previous owners of Omnisphere TOTAL Bundle, Hybrid Composer Bundle and Hybrid Composer Bundle Extended who purchased the bundles before January 2014 can upgrade for a special price.
More information: Audiority / Omnisphere Cinematic II
Heavyocity has released DM-307 – Modern Groove Designer, a Kontakt Player sample library.
The DM-307 Modern Groove Designer for Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
Heavyocity’s DM-307 is a highly-stylized collection of modular synth drums, live percussion, and processed classic analog drum machines. With more than 3,600 unique sounds and loops housed in 1500+ presets, DM-307 introduces innovative ways to quickly and easily create production-ready beats in a variety of contemporary styles; including electronic, hip hop, industrial, ethnic and cinematic.
In addition to the kits and loops, DM-307 showcases 300+ signature multis, allowing users to tweak beats created by Heavyocity and some of today’s top DJ/producers: Kaiserdisco, Martin Eyerer, Mendo, Pirupa and Uner; and notable cinematic composers: Joe Trapanese, Jason Graves and Kevin Riepl.
The library is available to purchase for $299 USD. Owners of other Heavyocity products (or Komplete 8/9) can get a $20 USD discount through February 25th, 2014, by entering their registered serial at checkout.
More information: Heavyocity / DM-307 – Modern Groove Designer
Equinox Sounds has launched Total Midi: Ambient & Chillout, a bundle of MIDI loops from previously released packs.
‘Total MIDI: Ambient & Chillout’ from Equinox Sounds features their best ten MIDI collections for creating Ambient, Chillout and Downtempo music into one bundle.
You’ll get a total of 40 MIDI Construction Kits and 198 MIDI loops. All phrases are 100% royalty-free and ready to be assigned to your favourite synth or sampler in your personal and commercial productions.
All of these MIDI Construction Kits and MIDI loops are suitable for Ambient, Cinematic, Downtempo and Soundtrack composers searching for some melodic inspiration.
The MIDI bundle pack is available to purchase for $34.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Total Midi: Ambient & Chillout
Corin Neff has announced the release of Project Xebra, a soundset for the Zebra wireless modular synthesizer instrument by u-he.
Project Xebra is a collection of experimental soundscapes, bizarre percussion, and glitchy, gritty, cinematic sequences.
To boot, it’s got some bread-and-butter synth patches, some experimental basses, a few mallet sounds, and some nature based soundscapes that are quite complimentary to the rest of the collection.
Project Xebra features
- 102 patches for u-he Zebra.
- Includes 6 Animal soundscapes, 12 Basses, 12 Drums, 4 Mallets, 24 Sequences, 32 Soundscapes, 12 Synths.
- Requires Zebra 2.7.0 or higher.
The soundset is available to purchase for $20 USD.
More information: Corin Neff / Project Xebra
Taleweaver Orchestra has announced Ancient Heavy Boxes, a cinematic percussion library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
What is so special about this library? Ten cardboard-boxes have been recorded in different positions and styles. We used sticks, brushes and hammers. We hit, scratched and smashed them. And after recording over 5.000 samples we chose 2.500 to be the best so we can come up with 15 unique patches:
- Bass Drum 1 & 2
- Brushed Boxes 1 – 6
- Paper Djembe
- Taikos 1 – 3
- Tom Drums 1 – 3
Boxes? Made of paper? Hit with drumsticks?!
Yeah, we know how crazy that sounds. But recorded in the right way they really sound fantastic! We found out that paperboxes have a special unique sound that can give some very interesting edge to a track.
The sample library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 28.80 EUR until February 28th, 2014 (regular 42 EUR).
More information: Taleweaver Orchestra