CL-Projects has launched OSA (Old School Arps), a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Imagine yourself in a cellar, filled with vintage synthesizers and analog sequencers, flashing lights, knobs and faders everywhere, playing Berlin School electronic music. If you don’t have any of that equipment to your disposal, this library is the next best thing. It tries to bring some of that sound and feeling to your home and studio by supplying vintage arpeggio patches.
The Berlin School electronic genre of music was first made in Berlin in the 1970s, hence the name, by electronic music artists like Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze and Ashra. Typical for this type of music are the evolving, atmospheric and hypnotic layered sequencer textures. The sound consists basically of ambient elements combined with short, repeating sequenced runs of notes, which gives the music a rhythmic element.
OSA is a Kontakt 5 library aimed at this genre of electronic music from the 1970s and 1980s and consists of vintage arpeggios, and a few modern ones too. Inspired by musicians like Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze, Michael Hoenig and countless others.
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (full version).
- 24-bit 44.100 kHz ncw samples.
- 50 different waveforms per oscillator.
- 24 samples per patch, 12 per oscillator (76 notes).
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 6 folders containing a total of 151 patches.
- Patches divided into Straight, Triplets and One Shot (separate folders).
- 4 Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus & Phaser.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo (Delay, Chorus and Phaser).
- All parameters on 1 page.
The library is available for purchase for £19.99 GBP.
More information: CL-Projects / OSA
CL-Projects has launched Virologic Complete, a collection of sounds from the Virus synthesizer from Access Music for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Virologic Complete merges the Virologic and Virologic Expansion libraries into one big library for a more attractive price than if you were to buy them separately (20% less). Virologic Complete contains sampled patches from the Access Virus synthesizer.
The samples are in 24-bit, 44.100 kHz ncw format. The library is divided into 12 sound categories with 570 instruments and 98 Multis. Patches marked with ‘MW’ have a sound change when using the modulation wheel. There are three parameter pages, the ‘Controls’ page, to edit the main parameters like the Portamento, Unisono, Envelope and Filter settings, the ‘Additional Effects’ page to edit the effects parameters and the ‘Arpeggiator’ page to edit and add rhythmic elements to the sound.
Virologic Complete features
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Full version).
- The samples are in 24-bit, 44.100 kHz ncw format.
- Total of 668 patches in 12 sound categories (570 instruments and 98 Multis). 6.47 GB unpacked.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 9 FX: Chorus, 3-Band EQ, Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Rotator, Distortion and Stereo.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo. (LFO, Delay, Chorus, Flanger and Phaser).
- Easy to edit Apeggiator included.
The library is available for purchase from Sampleism for £28.99 GBP.
More information: CL-Projects / Virologic Complete
Sampleism has introduced three Kontakt sample libraries by CL-Projects, a one-man developer currently exclusive to Sampleism.
His first release is a collection of 3 instruments for Kontakt 5.0.3.
Each library is filled with inspiring pad sounds.
The samples were taken from multiple hardware and software synthesizers and were edited and layered to make these unique pad sounds.
There are 30 sounds in each instrument: 10 main pad sounds, 10 modwheel variations and 10 multis. Custom made Kontakt script with AMP ADSR, Filter ADSR with Resonance and Envelope Amount. The samples are in 44.100 Hz, 32 bit NCW format.
The sample libraries are available from Sampleism, priced at £7.50 GBP each.
More information: Sampleism / CL-Projects