ZenSound has released Electronica, a soundset by Complex for the Bazille hybrid modular synthesizer instrument by u-he.
Eleventh instalment of ZenSound soundsets, Electronica comes with really fat basses, hard punching drums, warm analogue keys and leads, fancy electronic sequences, science fiction effects, and wide open atmospheres.
This soundset comes with 128 patches, all valid for any genre of electronic music, this soundset is style independent and on the other hand innovative, thanks to Bazille modular architecture.
The soundset is available for purchase for 14 EUR.
More information: ZenSound / Electronica
ZenSound has launched Hades, a sound library by Complex for the Alchemy sample manipulation synthesizer by Camel Audio.
Hades is our latest obscure and horrific soundset. This soundset takes sounds from the underworld, evil creatures, mechanical hybrid beasts, desolated soundscapes, scary atmospheres, tense drones, haunting keyboards, menacing choirs, satanic voices, apocalyptic science fiction effects, cinematic percussions, sequences, and powerful basses.
- 128 patches using 59 new original samples.
- Samples are specifically recorded for this project: rusty doors, engines, windchimes, metallic frictions, bells, electronic glitches, feedbacks and metallic percussions.
- All the patches can fit well in all styles of electronic music with dark feeling, ambient and media music.
- PDF with a detailed installation guide.
The sound library is available for purchase for 14 EUR.
More information: ZenSound / Hades
ZenSound has launched Deep Space, a soundset by Complex featuring a collection of atmospheres for the Zebra 2 synthesizer instrument by u-he.
Deep Space is inspired in the vast and wide deep space full of alien galaxies, black holes, fast rotating quasars, nebulaes and the time and space before the big bang and after the big bang.
This soundset is formed by atmospheres that reminds extremely big spaces and far away event horizons accompanied with alien voices of planets with dense, warm and acid atmospheres. Deep Space is perfect for ambient music, video games with a dark and dramatic component, or for great suspenseful compositions.
Deep Space features
- 128 patches, carefully designed using Zebra’s spectral oscillators, comb oscillators and waveform oscillators with custom waveforms.
- The new distortion module of Zebra2 is present adding to the sounds from a soft and warm character to a wild distortion effect.
- The modulation wheel plays a crucial role in Deep Space allowing to make fast manipulations over the patches or nice transition effects for making the songs more expressive and original.
- PDF with a detailed installation guide.
- Normalized volumes.
The soundset is available to purchase for 14 EUR.
More information: ZenSound / Deep Space
ZenSound has launched Lost in the Darkness, a soundset by Complex for the Applied Acoustics Systems Chromaphone synthesizer instrument.
This soundset is about the darkness, it is inspired hell’s landscapes and tenebrous woods.
It is formed by atonal keyboards, suspenseful drones, misterious strings, flutes and dark atmospheres.
Lost in the Darkness features
- 50 patches in Chromaphone native format, with two variations per patch.
- A guided installation in pdf and txt format.
- On line support.
- Includes free updates.
The soundset is available to purchase for 9 EUR.
More information: ZenSound / Lost in the Darkness
Complex has launched Aaltosphere, a soundset featuring 128 presets for the Aalto modular synthesizer plug-in by Madrona Labs.
Aaltosphere is about the machines and industrial plants of an advanced technological civilisation.
All the sounds are carefully designed to be as realistic as possible and to fit your necessities and goals.
It is formed by drones, industrial soundscapes, sequential & random machines, alarms, motors, chaotic SFX and Buchla like keyboards.
The soundset costs 10 EUR. A free demo bank with 8 presets is available to download. Requires Aalto v1.4.
More information: Zensound / Aaltosphere
Complex has released Detailed Machinery, a soundset for the Aalto virtual modular synthesizer by Madrona Labs. Detailed Machinery is about futuristic sounds, unpredictable rhythms, metallic drums, randomized bells & electronic devices. My intention is that … read more
Complex has announced Musicbox, a free soundset for the Aalto modular software synthesizer by Madrona Labs. It was a great fun do this soundset because Aalto is a unpredictable and powerful instrument. Sometimes I was … read more