, distortion and overdrive
, effect plugins
, ring modulator
Posted in news
on Dec 20, 2010 - 0 comments
ConcreteFX has announced that it has set free its FX Pack, a collection of VST effect plugins for Windows.
ConcreteFX FX Pack
- Debaser, a flexible multi-fx VST plugin that is capable of generating a vast variety of unique effects, everything from amp simulation to complex reverbs.
- QDelay, a 4-band delay/chorus/flanger.
- QEq, a 32 band equalizer / 4 band compressor.
- QRing2, a 4-band ring modulator which can produce a range of ring modulation and low-fi effect.
- QVoc, a 32 band vocoder (with control of the volume and pan position of each band), with pitch shifting, post vocoder distortion/filtering and a compressor built in.
- QWah, a 4-band delay filter which can create a vast range of different effects from pattern filtering & wahwah to talkbox & distortions and any number of other effects.
The ConcreteFX FX Pack is available as a download for Windows PC (VST).
Note, the serial numbers for these effects are available from the KVR Audio forum.
More information: ConcreteFX / FX Pack (KVR Audio)
ConcreteFX has released version 2.5 of Kubik, a wavetable sequencer synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac. It can create a vast array of sophisticated moving sounds by changing the waveforms played by the synthesizer over … read more
Rob Papen (RPCX) has released version 1.7 of BLUE, the “Crossfusion Synthesis” VST instrument that delivers FM Synthesis, Phase Distortion Synthesis, Wave Shaping Synthesis and Subtractive Synthesis in one creative combination. Changes in v1.7 Increased … read more
Andrej A. Golob has created 4 small sound banks for Light Industry by ConcreteFX. Light Industry is the light edition of Industry and uses 2 oscillators with 13 wave types, FM, PWM, ring mod and … read more
Rob Papen has released Predator, a virtual synthesizer packed with powerful features geared towards production of contemporary dance music. Main features 3 Oscillators with 128 waves included Analogue, Additive and Spectral type of waveforms plus … read more
Rob Papen has announced his latest virtual synth (coded by ConcreteFX), Predator. Predator seems to target a broad audience with included preset banks in styles like HipHop, Jump, hardcore, breakbeat, various trance styles, DnB and … read more
ConcreteFX has released Feed, a FM/PM feedback synth which uses 3 oscillators that can modulate each other. Feed features 3 Oscillators (Sine, Saw, RSaw, Tri, Sqr waveforms) ADSR envelopes for each Osc FM Matrix Filter … read more