Crypto Cipher has released Tabla Loops, a new sample loop library in Kontakt, REX and WAV formats.
Whole concept of library was to record the “articulations in action” instead of recording fixed rhythm patterns, which is more expressive and inspiring than the same rhythms played at different speeds. This Library includes more than 1100 Performance samples ranging from “very short phrases” to “very long phrases” upto 37 sec long.
“Jagannath Singh” can hit 100′s of strokes within few seconds and to push the capability of performance we marked each transient stroke so that we can speed up the samples with more control.
Table Loops features
- Articulation based tabla phrase library.
- 1130+ phrases ranging from single shots to 37 seconds long phrases.
- Phrases recorded at 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 128, 130, 140 BPM.
- Custom script for Kontakt.
- Special effects includes – Transient Control, Heat, Doubler and Global Tune.
- Microtuning for each individual sample.
- 7 custom impulse response reverbs.
- Kontakt Instruments (Wav/REX), REX loops, WAV loops.
- 44.1 kHz/ 24-bit format.
The library is available for the introductory price of $39 USD until October 30th, 2014 (regular $49 USD). The Kontakt format requires Kontakt 5.3 or higher, full retail version.
More information: Crypto Cipher / Tabla Loops
Crypto Cipher has announced the release of BOL – Tabla Mouth Percussion, a tabla mouth percussion instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This library includes various natural mouth percussions in classical, folk and experimental styles. It also includea a mouth shot patch (which is also available for free in their free sample pack).
These mouth percussions are the in the notation of tabla instruments. When spoken it reflects various emotions. The library covers various happy percussions in folk styles as well thunderous voices. Sync and transposition features make this library more useful and with effects.
The library is available for purchase for the introductory price of $19 USD (regular $29 USD). All proceeds will go to the Street Dogs charity in New Delhi, India.
More information: Crypto Cipher / BOL – Tabla Mouth Percussion
VST Buzz has launched a limited time offer on Tarangs, offering a 50% discount on the virtual instrument library by Crypto Cipher.
“Tarangs” is an incredible 0.5GB library of rare and unusual sounding Indian instruments (the Jal Tarang and Tabla Tarang) for Kontakt. The “Jal Tarang” is an Indian melodic percussion instrument that consists of sets of ceramic bowls tuned with water, then played by striking the edge with wooden sticks. The “Tabla Tarang” consists of a number of hand drums, placed in a semi-circle and tuned to different scales.
“Tarangs” contains both basic instrument patches along with over 20 additional scratchy/tuned, sparkly, tinkly, heavy attacking and reversed patches. The library provides a range of beautiful, exotic and unique sounds perfect for film/TV music or for just adding a unusual twist to your music!
The library is available to purchase at VST Buzz for $24 USD until January 14th, 2014 (regular $49 USD). Requires full version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or higher.
More information: VST Buzz
Crypto Cipher has launched Voices of Ragas Vol 1, a Kontakt library featuring ancient Indian ragas.
This library includes many variety of ragas with diverse emotional moods. Voices of Ragas Vol-1 Covers “words based phrases” as well “Aahs!/Aalaps” which don’t have any words in them. ”Aahs!/Aalaps” have Speed Control feature and “words based phrases” have tempo sync feature.
The uniqueness of this library is that we have provided Kid Voice and Young Voice of the same vocalist Alish Mohan. Alish Mohan is trained vocalist under Banaras Gharana and has a very unique voice.
Voices of Ragas Vol 1 features
- North Indian Hindustani Classical Style Raga Library.
- Three Patches (Innocence of Raga Voice, Young Voice of Raga, Young Voice of Raga Aalaps).
- Kid and Young male Raga Voices of same Vocalist.
- Covered Aalaps / Aahs!, Phrases, Sargam and Taans.
- Ragas Covered in Kids Voice: BhimPilasi, Bihag, Desh, Durga, God Sarang, Jai Jai Vanti, Jaunpuri, Kalingda, Lalit, Maru Bihag, Multani, Parmeshwari, Patdeep, Purvi, Tilak Kamod.
- Ragas Covered in Young Voice: Darbari, Jog, Marwah, Multani, Puriya Dhanashri, Shankra, Basant, Patdeep, Todi, Yaman, Ramkali.
- Young Voices Patch will go well with C# Drone and Kid Voices Patch will go with G Drone.
- Custom Script for Voices of Ragas.
- Pink Keyswitch for Selecting Ragas, Green Keyswitch to select Vocal Style of that Raga, Blue zones have Samples.
- Pitch wheel Control the speed of phrases in Aalaps/Aahs. “Words based Phrases have Tempo sync feature.
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 KHz/ 24 bit Format.
- Wave Files are kept unlocked.
The library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $59 USD until January 7th, 2014 (regular $79 USD). All other Crypto Cipher products are 50% off until January 7th.
More information: Crypto Cipher / Voices of Ragas Vol 1
VST Buzz has announced a limited time sale on the Tongue Drum virtual instrument library from Crypto Cipher.
The Tongue Drum is a beautiful sounding instrument capable producing a wide range of unique sounds. Perfect for meditation music, or underscore, this is a great instrument to add to your arsenal.
This Kontakt based instrument is similar to the Hang Drum but sounds cleaner with more harmonics and overtones. It was recorded in 44.1 KHz / 24 bit and comes with 28 bonus Fujara textures. A gorgeous instrument you’ll want to add to all of your compositions.
The Tongue Drum library is available to purchase for $24.50 USD until August 13th, 2013 (regular $49 USD).
More information: VST Buzz
Crypto Cipher has launched its Bollywood Harmoniums sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Once again Crypto Cipher has created the best mixture of “melody of universe” and Bollywood taste of harmoniums-
It will now fulfill your … read more
Crypto Cipher has released Tongue Drum, a percussion sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt. Crypto Cipher Tongue Drum for NI Kontakt. Crypto Cipher has a special feeling for tongue drum, and Crypto Cipher just not … read more
Crypto Cipher has released Tarangs, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring a collection of deep sampled rare Indian tuned instruments. The samples are recorded from the most rarely heard instrument today: JALTARANG and … read more