Big Tick Audio has announced the release of WildLife, a soundset for Rhino.
This is a new Rhino soundbank by Sound Designer extraordinaire Daniel Stawczyk (aka STATUS).
It features 128 presets, mostly industrial, gritty leads, and ambient textures – complete with user control assignments for expressive playing.
WildLife is available to purchase for $15 USD. The presets can also be previewed and purchased individually through Zen.
More information: Big Tick Audio
Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of Cinémathèque by sound designer Daniel Stawczyk a.k.a. Status, a new collection of sounds for the Ultra Analog VA-1 virtual synthesizer and the AAS Player.
We are really excited to release Cinémathèque, a collection of pads and textures for every cinematic occasion.
Screened into Cluster, Rhythm, SFX, Synthesizer, and Texture categories, the 142 presets will support the color, exposure, motion, depth of field, and density of any scenes whether it’s for horror, romance, suspense, or drama.
The Cinémathèque sound bank is available to purchase for the introductory price of $19 USD until May 12th, 2011 ($20 off regular price).
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems / Cinémathèque
Rob Papen has released two sound sets for the SubBoomBass virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
SubBoomBass is filled with excessive amounts of low end ammunition to detonate your tracks! With presets designed by the legendary Rob Papen and other guest artists, this dedicated bass synth will supply you with huge cone-rattling sounds that will devastate any music track. This software instrument is great for Hip Hop and RnB but can also be used for Dubstep, video game music, film scores and more…
- Daniel Stawczyk — 100 High Quality Contemporary presets.
- Rob Fabrie — 100 High Quality Oldschool/Hardcore presets.
Both SubBoomBass sound sets are available to purchase for 15 EUR (incl. VAT) / $18 USD (excl. VAT).
More information: Rob Papen
Daniel Stawczyk (Status) has released RAW, a collection of presets for Toxic Biohazard by Image-Line.
It is a rich selection of sequenced melodies to mix with the spectral special effects or lush synthesizers. Try out the unleashed presets with the modwheel and aftertouch actions mapped. The wild and untamed sounds are to lead towards the final thought of the long awaited compositions.
- 145 presets:
- 89 composer sequences
- 25 multidimentional special effects
- 24 toxic synthesizers
- 7 cooling keyboards
- All the presets have modwheel and aftertouch action mapped.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
RAW for Toxic Biohazard is available to purchase for $23 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / RAW
Daniel Stawczyk (aka Status) has announced the release of MOON, a collection of 200 presets for Ultra Analog VA-1.
“MOON” is a 200-preset bank for Ultra Analog VA-1. Following the release of the “Starlight” sound bank for Applied Acoustics Systems’ analog synthesizer, it’s now time to land on the “MOON”.
- 31 ambient presets,
- 14 arpeggiator basses to play your backgrounds,
- 16 arpeggiator presets,
- 38 unique effects,
- 9 keys,
- 36 edgy leads,
- 6 pad presets,
- and 50 synthesizer patches to complete your compositions.
Moon is available to purchase as a download for $25 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / Moon
Applied Acoustics Systems has released Starlight, a new soundbank for Ultra Analog VA-1 by Daniel Stawczyk a.k.a. Status.
Starlight lands with sounds collected at the confine of the galaxy. Indeed, the 149 presets scattered across ambient, arpeggiator, arpeggiator bass, chime, effect, keys, lead, rhythm, and synthesizer categories breach into the outer space for an impregnable intergalactic landscape. Whether you want to teleport your music into another dimension or simply leave for an orbital spaceflight, Starlight is your ideal shuttle.
Starlight is available to purchase for $39 USD. A special bundle of Starlight and Ultra Analog VA-1 is available until April 1, 2010. This bundle is available to purchase for $179 USD.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems / Starlight
Daniel Stawczyk has announced the release of Verge, a collection of 500 presets for V-Station by Novation.
“Verge” is a set of 5 soundbanks (100 presets each) with carefully designed patches for ambient, trance, electro and techno enthusiasts.
- 100 special effects.
- 100 inspiring arpeggiators
- 100 synthesizer patches
- Soft and hard leads (48), keyboards (21), organ patches (17), bell patches (14),
- Drum sounds (57 patches- including over 15 drum loops), basses (30), and pads (13).
- Clearly named categories let the user browse through all the presets easily and when running several instances of V-Station software work on their music just like that.
- All the presets have modwheel and aftertouch mapped.
- The presets in the banks are additionally in midi format (individual and banks) as they are also received by K-Station, KS4/5/R, A-Station and Xio-Synth.
Verge is available for purchase as a download for $30 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / Verge
Daniel Stawczyk has released Caffeine, a soundset of sequenced presets for Discovery Pro (Windows).
Caffeine is a totally new approach to sound design within the Discovery Pro environment. Caffeine is actually a set of 3 banks. The primary one is a presentation of amazing sonique possibilities of the world-acclaimed Discovery Pro VST instrument by discoDSP.
- Main bank (125 presets) includes 78 amazing multi-layered presets, 16 rich arpeggiators and 31 inspiring melody lines.
- Presets feature rhythm patterns, thrilling bus lines, panning effects, marvellous background atmos along with innovative mod-wheel action.
- Two additional sub-banks with all the sequenced lines of Caffeine: arpeggiators/melodies (127 presets), percussion (38 presets), bass (34 presets), efx (32 presets) and atmos (20 presets) providing you with a free choice of your own pattern combinations.
Caffeine for Discovery Pro is available for download for 25 EUR (Windows PC only).
Visit Daniel Stawczyk for more information and audio demos.