Daniel Stawczyk (aka Status) has announced the release of The Prism, a soundset for the Alpha-Ray virtual synthesizer plug-in by TubeOhm.
Alpha-Ray by TubeOhm Instruments was intentionally designed to introduce the actual easiness of virtual analogue structure and allow you to enjoy the ever-wanted will to touch the classic’s sounds in its compact manner.
So here is the gift from STATUS to all vintage sounding gear lovers at the killer price of $7.
The Prism features
- 128 presets, including:
- 8 superb basses.
- 7 shrine bells.
- 16 gated lfo lines.
- 18 addictive keyboards.
- 25 dirty leads.
- 5 unexpected pluck presets.
- 17 moving special effects.
- 32 rich synthesizers.
- All the bank presets have Modwheel action mapped.
The Prism is available to purchase for $7 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk
Related: Daniel Stawczyk
, Ingo Weidner
, Kelvin Ford
, patches and sound banks
, Paul Wiffen
, Peter Schelfhout
Posted in news
on Dec 20, 2011 - 0 comments
XILS-lab has announced the availability of the Synthax A and Synthax B soundsets for its Synthix software synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Synthax A and Synthax B combine to offer almost 300 fresh new patches, ranging from otherworldly electro to pure vintage and ‘oldskool’ flavourings, with much in-between — readymade professional perfection, perfect for those who simply cannot wait to get working with this sonically expansive, yet relatively inexpensive (€169) instrument!
Synthax A & Synthax B features
- Synthax A comprises 163 stunning sounds programmed by leading sound designers Simon Ball (Soundsdivine); Adam Borsetti; Cliff Douse; Kelvin Ford; Kire; Lotuzia; Peter Schelfhout; Tzadi; Daniel Stawcyzk; Vivolator; Ingo Weidner; and (original Synthex programmer) Paul Wiffen, who is primarily responsible for authentically recreating some classic Synthex patches; all are broken down into the following categories for easy access: Arp (22); Bass (28); FX (14); Keys (18); Leads (39); Percussion (19); Sequences (10); and Synths (45).
- Synthax B delivers another 134 must-have patches from those same sound designers, and also includes recreations of yet more classy classic Synthex sounds; again, all are conveniently categorised: Bells, Brass, Strings, and Woodwinds (29); Keys, Organs, and Keytars (33); Pads (46); Plucks and Splits (8); and FX (16).
Synthax A is available to purchase for 21 EUR, Synthax B is 19 EUR.
XILS-lab has also launched a Christmas sale, offering 40% off its synthesizer plug-ins for a limited time.
Until December 31th, use CHRISTMAS2011 at the end of the checkout : we offer you 40% off on all our synthesizers !
More information: XILS-lab / Synthax A & B
Daniel Stawczyk (Status) has announced the release of PLUS, a collection of sounds for the LittleOne software synthesizer by Xhun Audio.
PLUS is a soundset for Xhun Audio’s VSTi version of the world acclaimed LittlePhatty by Moog. It is the first third-party commercial soundset for LittleOne.
- 128 presets: 16 gated sequences and melodies, 16 leads, 7 organic drum tools, 9 pianos, 16 special effects, 64 pads and synthesizers.
- “Special Assignment Package” of 55 bank presets (additional joined PitchBender and ModWheel modulation action as well Channel Pressure mapped for the preset creativity).
- Includes 128 bank presets saved individually to allow constructing one’s favourite custom preset bank.
- All the bank presets have Modwheel action mapped.
- The presets are LittleOne v2.3 compatible.
The PLUS soundset is available to purchase for $18 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / PLUS
Daniel Stawczyk aka Status has announced a Summer Sale, offering 50% discount on all sound banks.
Status Summer Sale
- Caffeine for Discovery Pro by discoDSP $12.50
- RAW for Toxic Biohazard by Image Line $11.50
- MOON for Ultra Analog VA-1 by AAS $12.50
- Verge for V-Station by Novation $15
The Summer Sale is available until 31 August.
More information: Status
Big Tick Audio has announced the release of WildLife, a soundset for Rhino.
This is a new Rhino soundbank by Sound Designer extraordinaire Daniel Stawczyk (aka STATUS).
It features 128 presets, mostly industrial, gritty leads, and ambient textures – complete with user control assignments for expressive playing.
WildLife is available to purchase for $15 USD. The presets can also be previewed and purchased individually through Zen.
More information: Big Tick Audio
Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of Cinémathèque by sound designer Daniel Stawczyk a.k.a. Status, a new collection of sounds for the Ultra Analog VA-1 virtual synthesizer and the AAS Player.
We are really excited to release Cinémathèque, a collection of pads and textures for every cinematic occasion.
Screened into Cluster, Rhythm, SFX, Synthesizer, and Texture categories, the 142 presets will support the color, exposure, motion, depth of field, and density of any scenes whether it’s for horror, romance, suspense, or drama.
The Cinémathèque sound bank is available to purchase for the introductory price of $19 USD until May 12th, 2011 ($20 off regular price).
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems / Cinémathèque
Rob Papen has released two sound sets for the SubBoomBass virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
SubBoomBass is filled with excessive amounts of low end ammunition to detonate your tracks! With presets designed by the legendary Rob Papen and other guest artists, this dedicated bass synth will supply you with huge cone-rattling sounds that will devastate any music track. This software instrument is great for Hip Hop and RnB but can also be used for Dubstep, video game music, film scores and more…
- Daniel Stawczyk — 100 High Quality Contemporary presets.
- Rob Fabrie — 100 High Quality Oldschool/Hardcore presets.
Both SubBoomBass sound sets are available to purchase for 15 EUR (incl. VAT) / $18 USD (excl. VAT).
More information: Rob Papen