Rob Papen has released two sound sets for the SubBoomBass virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
SubBoomBass is filled with excessive amounts of low end ammunition to detonate your tracks! With presets designed by the legendary Rob Papen and other guest artists, this dedicated bass synth will supply you with huge cone-rattling sounds that will devastate any music track. This software instrument is great for Hip Hop and RnB but can also be used for Dubstep, video game music, film scores and more…
- Daniel Stawczyk — 100 High Quality Contemporary presets.
- Rob Fabrie — 100 High Quality Oldschool/Hardcore presets.
Both SubBoomBass sound sets are available to purchase for 15 EUR (incl. VAT) / $18 USD (excl. VAT).
More information: Rob Papen
Daniel Stawczyk (Status) has released RAW, a collection of presets for Toxic Biohazard by Image-Line.
It is a rich selection of sequenced melodies to mix with the spectral special effects or lush synthesizers. Try out the unleashed presets with the modwheel and aftertouch actions mapped. The wild and untamed sounds are to lead towards the final thought of the long awaited compositions.
- 145 presets:
- 89 composer sequences
- 25 multidimentional special effects
- 24 toxic synthesizers
- 7 cooling keyboards
- All the presets have modwheel and aftertouch action mapped.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
RAW for Toxic Biohazard is available to purchase for $23 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / RAW
Daniel Stawczyk (aka Status) has announced the release of MOON, a collection of 200 presets for Ultra Analog VA-1.
“MOON” is a 200-preset bank for Ultra Analog VA-1. Following the release of the “Starlight” sound bank for Applied Acoustics Systems’ analog synthesizer, it’s now time to land on the “MOON”.
- 31 ambient presets,
- 14 arpeggiator basses to play your backgrounds,
- 16 arpeggiator presets,
- 38 unique effects,
- 9 keys,
- 36 edgy leads,
- 6 pad presets,
- and 50 synthesizer patches to complete your compositions.
Moon is available to purchase as a download for $25 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / Moon
Applied Acoustics Systems has released Starlight, a new soundbank for Ultra Analog VA-1 by Daniel Stawczyk a.k.a. Status.
Starlight lands with sounds collected at the confine of the galaxy. Indeed, the 149 presets scattered across ambient, arpeggiator, arpeggiator bass, chime, effect, keys, lead, rhythm, and synthesizer categories breach into the outer space for an impregnable intergalactic landscape. Whether you want to teleport your music into another dimension or simply leave for an orbital spaceflight, Starlight is your ideal shuttle.
Starlight is available to purchase for $39 USD. A special bundle of Starlight and Ultra Analog VA-1 is available until April 1, 2010. This bundle is available to purchase for $179 USD.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems / Starlight
Daniel Stawczyk has announced the release of Verge, a collection of 500 presets for V-Station by Novation.
“Verge” is a set of 5 soundbanks (100 presets each) with carefully designed patches for ambient, trance, electro and techno enthusiasts.
- 100 special effects.
- 100 inspiring arpeggiators
- 100 synthesizer patches
- Soft and hard leads (48), keyboards (21), organ patches (17), bell patches (14),
- Drum sounds (57 patches- including over 15 drum loops), basses (30), and pads (13).
- Clearly named categories let the user browse through all the presets easily and when running several instances of V-Station software work on their music just like that.
- All the presets have modwheel and aftertouch mapped.
- The presets in the banks are additionally in midi format (individual and banks) as they are also received by K-Station, KS4/5/R, A-Station and Xio-Synth.
Verge is available for purchase as a download for $30 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / Verge