David Ross has released version 2 of EQ10, a freeware parametric EQ VST plugin.
- 10 Band Equalizer
- Gain from -12 to +12db
- Numeric displays
- Reset button
No idea what changed exactly since v1, except the obvious reset button and GUI change.
Note: EQ10 is not compatible with sample rates below 44100
Visit David Ross for more information and a link to download EQ10 v2.
David E Ross has updated two of his free VST effect plug-ins: DJEQ (now v3), a 3-band DJ style EQ and Notch (now v2), a Notch Filter.
Updated in DJEQ v3
- Added the ability to update internal sample rate when host sample rate changes
- Added automaitc disabling of DJEQ with sample rates below 44.1khZ
- New better response filter algorithms for Low, mid and high filters
- Precise -96dB to 6dB gain adjust
- Frequency adjust added for each band
- Reset button added to quickly reset all controls to default, level response values
- Created a new larger and brighter GUI
- Filter algorithms created for both float precision and double precision processing
Updated in Notch v2
- Added a control for Gain -48dB to 0dB
- Added a reset button
- Added a new GUI
Visit David E Ross for more information and links to download the latest versions of DJEQ and Notch.
David Ross has released HollyQ, a free Two Tone Shelving Equalizer VST.
HollyQ is a simple Bass/Treble shelving equalizer in the spirit of the old 1970s component home stereos. If you’re old enough to remember sitting at home listening to records, then you most likely remember at times finding the sound from your stereo to be a bit thin or dull, like you weren’t hearing everything. You would then walk over to your stereo amp and give the bass or treble control a little nudge until the sound became full and clear. Yeah, a little home mastering in your own bedroom.
With HollyQ, you can now do the same thing with your final mixes, individual tracks, and even old records you’re transferring to CD. David has used his considerable talent to develop a very smooth +/- 12db equalization curve to breathe some life into any audio source where simple shelving EQ is required.
- Two Tone Equalizer
- Bass and Treble +/- 12dB Boost and Cut
- Parametric Shelving Equalizers providing clean passthrough response at 0dB
- Supports VST 2.4 double precision processing, and 2.3 float precision processing
Visit David Ross for some more freeware plug-ins or HollyDrift to download HollyQ VST.
David Ross has updated 3 of his VST effect plug-ins to VST2.4.
A bug that was occurring when the GUI was closed is fixed for Peaking Filter Banks and DJEQ. Furthermore EQ18 was updated with a Q control for each band allowing for improved control over EQ’ing.
David Ross’ other plug-ins are scheduled to be updated to VST2.4 in the near future as well.
Visit David Ross’ website for more information and links to download the updated plug-ins.
David Ross updates DJEQ, a DJ style equalizer plug-in.
According to David this new version cuts a lot better and the filters are very clean.
- 3 band DJ Style E
- Low, Mid, High Gain control
- Low, Mid, High kill switches
Also, Notch filter has been recently updated. The filter width is now controlled directly in Hertz, instead of using Q factor.
Check David Ross‘ website for more information and links to download DJEQ and Notch filter.