Bitwig has released version 1.0.15 of Bitwig Studio, the music production software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production.
Changes in Bitwig Studio v1.0.15
- Improved: Show progress when auto-detecting controllers.
- Improved: Made auto-detecting of MIDI controllers faster.
- Improved: Add support for AKAI EWI controller.
- Improved: Add keyboard shortcut for zoom to fit (Cmd/Ctrl+0).
- Improved: When a disk-streaming buffer-underrun occurs (for instance when jumping to a location in a sample which could not be predicted), a fade.in is now applied when the streaming catches up to prevent clicks.
- Improved: Updated scripts from Livid Instruments.
- Fixed: Plugin’s window header is sometimes out of screen on Windows.
- Fixed: Add SysEx probe command to control surface console.
- Fixed: Parameter names not shown for UAD (and some other) plug-ins.
- Fixed: Freeze when moving MOD device within another MOD device’s FX chain.
- Fixed: EQs could blow-up when using extreme Q values with four-pole LP/HP filters.
- Fixed: UAD plug-ins all get the title “UAD powered plugin” when added to the device chain.
- Fixed: Improved Linux MIDI support – Virtual MIDI now works.
- Fixed: Crash when undoing the deletion of an automation lane for an indexed value atom.
- Fixed: Crash if using the bounce modifier and deleting the destination before the bounce completes.
- Fixed: Hybrid audio/MIDI interface M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 not recognized as MIDI device in Linux.
- Fixed: Overdubbing notes in the clip launcher does not end the undo operation when the user turns off the overdub button.
- Fixed: Crash when dragging arranger clips with automation follow in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Selecting automation points on the arranger using rectangular selection tool is extremely slow even when zoomed in on small part of the automation.
- Fixed: OSX gatekeeper trouble introduced by OSX 10.9.5 and 10.10 Preview.
- Fixed: Auditioning is too loud when changing velocity of notes.
- Fixed: NI Maschine drag and drop from plugin into the host does not work.
- Fixed: Crash on OSX when switching display profile while an audio interface is configured that is not available anymore.
Bitwig Studio is available for purchase for 299 EUR (full) 229 EUR (edu).
More information: Bitwig
More posts that match this tag
Bitwig has announced The Producer Packs, a new collaboration between Bitwig and Arturia. The Producer Packs combine Bitwig Studio’s unprecedented workflow possibilities with Arturia’s premium hybrid keyboard conrtollers: the KeyLab 25, 49, and 61. Also … read more
Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Reason 8, a major new version of the award-winning Reason music production software which introduces a completely redesigned user interface and streamlined new workflow. “Musicians and producers love … read more
Ableton has released version 9.1.5 of Live 9, its music production software for Windows and Mac. If you’ve used music software before, you’re already familiar with one half of Ableton Live. Live’s Arrangement View is … read more
Bitwig has released version 1.0.14 of Bitwig Studio, a music software for Windows, Mac and Linux. Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas … read more
Avid has announced the VENUE | S3L-X compact live sound system, building on the success of the Avid | S3L system to deliver on the Avid Everywhere vision. With the new system, live sound professionals … read more
Avid has announced the introduction of Pro Tools | Duet and Pro Tools | Quartet, two new professional music creation solutions in the Avid Artist Suite, combining the industry standard Avid Pro Tools software with … read more
Image-Line has released version 11.1.1 of its FL Studio music production software for Windows. We are pleased to announce the FL Studio 11.1.1 32/64 Bit update that adds native support for the Novation Launch Control … read more
Topten Software has released build 2068 of Cantabile 2.0, a VST host software for Windows. Play VSTs, trigger media clips, instantly switch between songs, integrate with your existing hardware, control it all via MIDI and … read more
Steinberg is has announced the availability of new maintenance updates for Cubase and Nuendo. The 7.5.30 update for Cubase/Cubase Artist and the 6.5.30 update for Nuendo improve the performance when importing a large number of … read more
Acoustica has announced a public beta of version 7 of its Mixcraft music production software for Windows. Welcome, Mixcraft Beta Tester! Here’s a quick look at some of the new features in Mixcraft 7, including … read more
Sensomusic has released version 11 of its Usine Hollyhock music software for Windows and Mac. Usine Hollyhock is a unique piece of software which introduces several revolutionary concepts. Usine is dedicated to live music and … read more
Propellerhead has introduced Reason 8, a major new version of its award-winning Reason music production platform. Reason 8 builds on the legendary music production software by introducing a completely redesigned user interface and streamlined workflow … read more
Image-Line’s FL Studio Guru has posted a video on FL Studio 32 vs 64 Bit, explaining the differences and similarities between the two versions of the music production software. Since we launched FL Studio 64 … read more
Steinberg has released Nuendo 6.5, the latest version of its post and audio production software which includes a significant amount of professional tools and functionality, such as enhanced loudness processing, bass frequency management and a … read more
MuTools has released version 6 of its MuLab music production studio for Windows and Mac. MuLab 6.0 features an enhanced look and feel and a rich collection of new and improved features throughout the app … read more
Cockos has released version 4.7 of Reaper, the music production software for Windows and Mac. REAPER is digital audio workstation software: a complete multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment. Changes … read more
Image-Line has announced the release of a 64-bit version of its FL Studio music production software. FL Studio 64 Bit is a free option for existing customers while new customers get FL Studio 32 and … read more
Image-Line has posted a previe video of the new vectorial mixer that will be part of the upcoming FL Studio 12 music production software. The FL Studio 12 Alpha preview version is available to download … read more