DDMF has announced updates to its 6144 equalizer and Metaplugin plugins.
In 6144, some automation issues were fixed, and in Metaplugin, parameter exposure to the host has been rewritten: in the new version, up to 100 parameters can be mapped onto parameters of plugins loaded into Metaplugin.
While automation only worked with the VST version in 2.0.1, this change enables automation for the Audio Unit as well.
More information: DDMF
DDMF has announced the release of 6144 EQ, a software clone of the Neve Portico 5033 equalizer.
DDMF 6144 EQ
With its three peaking filters with special gain-Q-interaction, custom-made high- and low shelf filters plus just the right amount of high harmonic generation, this new plugin comes at just a fraction of the price of the hardware version, namely $29.
The 6144 equalizer is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) . A free demo is available as well, with occasional noise interruptions.
More information: DDMF / 6144 EQ
DDMF has released version 2.0 of Metaplugin, an effect chainer plugin for Windows and Mac.
Metaplugin is a plugin that loads other plugins. As simple as that. Build your own effect networks using any VST (and AU, if you’re on Mac) effect you already have on your harddisk. To get you started, a Mid-Side matrix and a fourband crossover filter are included in the package. This means instant mid-side or multiband compression/distortion/reverb/… you name it. Metaplugin supports up to six individual channels for, e.g. surround or other multichannel purposes.
Changes in Metaplugin v2.0
- MIDI control is implemented, which means that not only effects but also synths can be loaded and played in every possible combination.
- All effect parameters are now passed through to the host program.
Metaplugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $29 USD.
More information: DDMF / Metaplugin
DDMF has released version 4.0 of LP10, a mastering equalizer effect for Windows and Mac.
Just like with the update of IIEQPro to version 3.0 a few weeks ago, the GUI and interface handling has been greatly improved. An autolisten mode has been added, and 64 bit versions for Mac are now available as well.
In addition, LP10 features a whole set of “FlexFilters” (LP/HP/BP/Notch/Low- and High Shelf) which have the unique feature that the filter slopes can be continuously varied from 6 dB/Oct to 60 dB/Oct . Also for these new filters, the phase response can be freely tuned.
LP10 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $29 USD. This major update is available for existing users with a 50% reduction, and free for users who purchased after April 13th this year.
More information: DDMF / LP10
DDMF has released version 3.0 of IIEQPro, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
IIEQPro has become the “go-to” EQ of thousands of happy users all around the globe. Extremely versatile, very CPU-efficient, with a user-friendly GUI and, last but not least, clean and transparent sounding.
DDMF IIEQPro 3.0
Changes in IIEQPro v3.0
- Seven new (Butterworth) filter types (low pass, high pass, band pass, band stop, low shelf, high shelf and band shelf) with slopes adjustable from 6 dB to 60 dB per octave have been added.
- An autolisten feature allows zooming into the region around any active band to isolate possible sonic problems.
- The user interface has experienced a graphical update, but also in terms of handling, user interaction has been improved (dial in bands with just a single mouse click).
- Now also available in 64 bit format for MacOSX (VST and AU). PowerPC support, on the other hand, is no longer available and will disappear for the other DDMF products as well.
IIEQPro 3.0 is available to purchase for $29 USD. Previous users of IIEQPro can purchase at a 50% reduction, using UPDATE in the voucher form of the online store.
More information: DDMF / IIEQPro