, effect plugins
, Plugin Boutique
, PSP Audioware
Posted in news
on May 16, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced a 24-hour Friday Flash Sale on PSP Echo, the delay effect plug-in by PSP Audioware.
PSP Echo is a high quality echo processor (plug-in AudioUnit, VST, RTAS AAX for Mac OSX (Universal Binary); VST, RTAS and AAX for Windows). PSP Echo’s powerful and unusual features combined with its smooth operation makes it ideal for all kinds of creative uses from simple slap back and sustain effects through ping-pong delays and spacious echoes.
Use the delay sliders to add special tape echo effects for even more unique effects. The tape wow control and built in ducker further extend the creative potential of PSP Echo. Internally, the Echo is like a combination of four mono tape delays—two for the initial ping-pong pre-delay and two for the main stereo echo. PSP Echo includes a set of extremely useful factory presets that cover a wide range of this plug-in’s settings.
PSP Echo is 50% off at Plugin Boutique until May 16th, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / PSP Echo
123Creative has announced the release of Epralux POD4500, a particle octaved delay effect plug-in for Windows.
POD4500 is not delay like you know, it is something totally different. If you like progressive music genres like experimental, minimal, glitch, nu skool dnb, electrohouse, psytrance, chillout or if you are seeking for new original sound don’t waste your time and try DEMO of POD4500.
Epralux POD4500 features
- Particle octave module with +1 octave up and -1 octave down amount knob.
- BPM synchronized delay with pan/spatial processing, and “antirythm” function for rhythmical distortions.
- multimode filter (low pass, band pass, high pass) for filtering delayed signal + LFO modulation (sine, saw, triangle, square) + distortion.
- modulation unit with rated, depth, pre-delay, feed and mix knobs.
- Preset manager with 32 fine-tuned presets.
Epralux POD4500 for Windows (VST) is available for the introductory price of 17.60 EUR (regular 22 EUR).
More information: 123Creative / Epralux POD4500
Surreal Machines has launched Dub Machines, a collection of analog modelled dub delay devices for Ableton Live and Max for Live.
Whilst the designs of the Dub Machines devices take full advantage of their digital engines, their sonic power stems from analogue gear and the inspiration it provides. This means that once we‘ve studied, analyzed and recreated the analogue circuit with DSP… we start again!
At the heart of our design process, the technical model is subjected to ‚creative hearing‘ – we finetune everything by ear and challenge the model with creative ideas that transcend its original design. This can mean adding a dirty digital rectifier or pumping sustain into a pure and buttery reverberation system – the only concern being the Surreal Machines sound aesthetic, which is truly our own.
MAGNETIC is based on one of the most loved and tested tape delays but developed with digital twists.
DIFFUSE employs digital feedback network techniques with a nod to some legendary analogue hardware from the 70‘s-90‘s.
Our interfaces have been designed with musicians in mind: easy to use based on simple musical instinct, while opening the door to deep sonic exploration – for those on a quest for their very own, personal sound.
Dub Machines is available from Ableton for 29 EUR.
More information: Surreal Machines / Dub Machines
Tek’it Audio has announced the release of DlayR, a pattern controlled delay effect plug-in.
DlayR can be used to create delay, stutter and filter effects sync on the beat of your track. Control six parameters on 16 step sequencers, feedback, color, mix, delay length R/L and time.
Mix 3 filter types to color your effect, use the tube saturation and the soft limiter to give it more character.
- 16 steps pattern controlled delay.
- 6 sequence-able parameters, Mix, Feedback, Color, Length L/R and Sync division.
- Sync on the beat of your DAW with selectable speed.
- 3 mixable filter types to color your effect, low-pass, high-pass and band-pass.
- Amp tube saturation and soft limiter.
- Panoramic and output gain controls.
- Randomize and Undo on each sequencer.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Integrated Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- 90 Factory presets.
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Easy installer.
The plug-in is available for Windows (VST) for 29 EUR / $39 USD.
More information: Tek’it Audio / DlayR
Holderness Media has released Crystalline, a shimmer delay/reverb effects processor for iPad.
Designed for use with the Audiobus app as well as USB audio interfaces, Crystalline lets you easily create beautiful synth-like tones and textures from input sources such as guitar, piano or vocals.
Crystalline is capable of producing classic shimmer reverb and delay effects inspired by guitar pedals and rack processors from the 80′s, unique pitch shifted delays and more.
Crystalline also works as an Inter-app Audio effect inside hosts such as Auria, Cubasis and Apple’s own Garageband.
- Control left and right channel effects parameters independently or linked.
- 16 delay modes for a wide variety of pitch shifted delay effects.
- Multiple stereo output modes including: Wide Stereo, Cross Feedback, Stereo Tremolo and Sum to Mono.
- Huge range of ambient sound effects possible, from beautiful shimmering reverbs to dissonant, metallic.
The app is available from the iTunes App Store for $4.99 USD.
More information: Holderness Media / Crystalline
HoRNet Plug-Ins has launched HoRNet DeeLay, a vintage digital dub delay effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The vintage button gives the HoRNet DeeLay that typical early 90s sound where digital was still imperfect and with a character of its own.
The DeeLay can make endless feedback loops and changing the delay time changes the pitch of the buffer creating funny and interesting noises, the time parameter can be modulated with an LFO allowing the creation of futuristic wobbling sounds.
Since the delay is digital it has all the robotic artifacts of modulated digital delays instead of the smooth action of an analog emulated delay.
Try it on vocals, guitars or anything that needs space, the HoRNet DeeLay will surprise you with it’s spacey yet focused sound.
HoRNet DeeLay features
- Delay time up to 5000ms.
- Sync mode from 1/16th to 1bar.
- Capable of endless delay generation.
- LFO from 0.1Hz to 10Hz.
- Time modulation.
- Vintage mode with 12bit ADC emulation.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 intel only) and Windows support.
- 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.
HoRNet DeeLay is available for purchase for 7.99 EUR.
More information: HoRNet Plug-Ins / HoRNet DeeLay
Sinevibes has announced the release of Octagon, a spectral delay effect plug-in for Mac.
Octagon splits the audio into eight frequency bands, each having its own dedicated delay line.
Delay time, feedback, pan, playback direction and other parameters can be set individually per band, allowing to selectively apply delay effects onto different parts of the sound spectrum.
For even more animation, Octagon has three tempo-synchronised modulators with a myriad of waveforms and modulation destinations.
- Eight tempo-synchronised delay lines with normal and reverse playback.
- Eight resonant band-pass filters at -12 or -24 dB/octave.
- Three tempo-synchronised modulators with 8 waveforms, adjustable chaos, 24 total modulation destinations.
Octagon for Mac (AU) is available for $39 USD.
Sinevibes has also launched a special sale to celebrate its 16th plugin release.
For 16 days (10th to 26th April), all of Sinevibes products are available with a 16% discount. The complete collection of Sinevibes plugins is available for $200 (full price: $239).
More information: Sinevibes / Octagon