FrettedSynth has released FreeAmp2, a virtual guitar setup plug-in.
FreeAmp2 includes Guitsyn, a built-in guitar synth. There are several amps types, EQs and speakers to choose from.
New in FreeAmp2
- Complete new GUI by Rick Christy
- Added Flanger
- Added Guitsyn, a built-in guitar synth
- Reduced CPU uses by another 30% compared to FreeAmpSE v1.5 for all amps, speakers, eq’s and overdrives
- Tweaked overall tone
Visit FrettedSynth for more information and a link to download FreeAmp2.
SKnote.it has updated Grainz, a granular synth VSTi, to version 0.4.0.
Features in v0.4.0
- 1 physical modeled “string” oscillator (plucked, bowed, manually bowed). Plucking/bowing position, pickup position, stiffness, damp
- 2 granular oscillators. Loads wav mono files and “granulizes” them. From sample playing to complete destruction. Position, grain width, grain fade out, single_shot/loop, position lfo
- Multi-stage drag-able envelopes for amplitude, grain position, filter frequency
- Granular -> physical modeled oscillators interaction. From resonance to weird effects
- Multimode resonant filters with resonance and “action” control
- “Spread” effects
- Pre-post-filter delay lines with feedback. Separate send for each oscillator
- Arpeggiator with chord detection
- Control matrix
- Graphical user interface by Rick Christy of Designer Monkey
Make sure to follow the instructions on the download page. You will need to download waveforms and support files
Visit SKnote.it for more information and a link to download the latest version of Grainz.