Devine Machine has announced Krishna, a new instrument based on a new kind of oscillator – a “Frame Oscillator”.
Main features include:
- Introducing new “Frame Oscillator”, capable of any type of sound, including -but not limitated to- human voice
- Importation/analyzing of external WAV files
- Analog emulated oscillators
- Several LFOs and ADSRs
- Step Sequencer
Krishna is expected to be released in February 2006 in VST and AU formats for Windows and Mac OS X.
Visit Devine Machine for more information and links to view video trailers.
Devine Machine has released OneShot Recorder v1.1.
Instead of recording in your DAW or sound editor and have hard and boring time in cut/export , OneShot Recorder (O.S.R) will do everything automatically !
New in v1.1
- Mono/Stereo recording switch
- better pitch detect
- VST Effect, just insert in your FX chain to record
- 128 Slots for record , MIDI triggerable, AUTO advance after each hit record,
- Advanced 2 thresholds system (GATE and TRIG) , for lossless recordings
- Export with extra info on pitch (32 bit wav file format, any samplerate)
- Normalizing functions
- Reorder functions by :
- LIVE FEATURES MIDI IN
- MagicSens(tm) : a new powerful way to capture the right hit !
- 131072 FFT band analyse for note detection
- detected MIDI note written as infos in exported wav file
OSR is perfectly suited for any kind of recording, or sampling session. Multisample is made easy using MIDI input selection. Automated MIDI external hardware multisample can be automated.
OSR is also suited to built huge sample libraries the easy way.
More information and available on the Device Machine website.