Camel Audio has launched Didgeridoo, a free micro library for the Alchemy sample manipulation synthesizer instrument.
We’re very pleased to offer an exclusive free gift to all owners of the full version of Alchemy.
Didgeridoo features 25 brand new presets and 84Mb of exclusively recorded sample content, ranging from complex evolving pads and ominous drones, to atmospheric soundscapes and delicate arps – all expertly recorded and designed by Luftrum, one of Alchemy’s most renowned sound designers.
The library is a free download for Alchemy owners.
More information: Camel Audio / Didgeridoo
FatLoud has introduced Palix Sound presents Modern Ethno, a collection of 5 Construction Kits in 3 modern popular music genres: Dubstep, Electro House & Drum’n’Bass.
Modern Ethno is a mix of traditional ethnic instruments, like Didgeridoo, Berimbau or Udu (used in both traditional and non-traditional way) and synths, basses, drums, effects.
Formats included in download: 16-bit Acidized WAV, 24-bit Acidized WAV, 24-bit Apple Loops (AIFF) & REX2 (compatible with Propellerheads Reason, Record, Stylus RMX and any other software which is capable to load REX files).
Modern Ethno features
- Completely royalty-free material to use within your commercial compositions.
- 5 high quality Ethno Electronic construction kits.
- 170 loops including: drums & percussion, synths, bass, fx, guitars and more.
- Tempos & key signatures provided for all loops and kits.
- 4 formats: 16-bit WAV (Acidized), 24-bit WAV (Acidized), 24-bit AIFF (Apple Loops), RX2 (REX).
- 680 multi-format loops; nearly 1.2 GB in size.
The sample pack costs 24.90 EUR.
More information: FatLoud / Palix Sound Modern Ethno
123Creative has announced the release of Didgeridrone, an effect plug-in by G-Sonique.
Didgeridrone is new effect designed by engineers from G-Sonique digital instruments which can create realistic didgeridoo sound based on rhythm and amplitude of input sound/music.
- Didgeridrone engine – special algorithm simulating real didgeridoo play – rhythm, melody, amount and style of didgeridoo sound is exactly based on input sound/music, rhythm and melody.
- Liquid tone – by this knob you can create more liquid and percussive sound of didgeridoo (left) or more smooth, open and prolonged sound of didgeridoo.
- Resonant tone – By this knob you can boost resonant tones of didgeridoo (turn right). If you would like to create liquid, percussive sound turn Liquid tone to left and Resonant tone to right.
- Jungle echo – Would you like to create more mysterious jungle/shamanic atmosphere? Turn this knob.
- Dry/Wet – Turn this knob to set ratio between Dry (original) sound and Wet (Didgeridrone sound).
Didgeridrone for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 9.90 EUR.
More information: 123creative / Didgeridrone
Luftrum has announced it will soon release Luftrum 10, a soundbank containing 64 presets for a yet to be announced synthesizer.
The soundbank contains many pads (28 in total) and organic soundscapes, some synths and sound effects too. Drawing it’s primary inspiration from the grounding sound of Mother Earth and the pioneers from the early electronic music scene, make sound worlds collide in harmony in this collection.
The soundbank includes and makes extensive use of 200 MB royalty free WAV samples from the Luftrum collection. Samples of my didgeridoo, the forest, rain, voices, airport, sound toys, clockworks, record dust, VA synths etc. + a handpicked selection of my binaural recordings – all to be further explored and manipulated into otherworldly textures.
The soundset will be released on Thursday, March 21st, 2013.
More information: Luftrum
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Aug 12, 2011 - 0 comments
Loopmasters has launched the EarthMoments Summer Sale, a limited time sale on sample libraries from the EarthMoments labal.
EarthMoments On Sale Until The End Of August – All Products 20% Off. World Music At Its Best!
EarthMoments sample libraries
- Business Class Refugees – Producer Collection – The unique bundle unlike other samples libraries contains irresistible sound signatures and loops of 10 tracks from their successful album Kartick & Gotam – Business Class Refugees (EarthSync), offering a special experience to DJs, Composers, Musicians and Music Producers to explore and create new perspectives of the tracks.
- Distant Rhythms – The Distant Rhythms – India collection contains 443 samples of a range of Indian percussion instruments: Bass Dholak, Ghatam, Kanjira, Tabla, Khol, Moresing, Mridangam and Naqqara.
- Electro Folk India Vol 1 – Electro Folk India Vol I Bundle is a boutique collection of samples created by a fusion of the analog and the digital. Live recordings of India’s folk instruments performed by top Indian musicians have been given unique digital treatments, creating a path-breaking samples bundle. The collection pushes all soundscape boundaries and is the future sound of music.
- Electro Folk India Vol 2 – Optimised with the closest attention to detail and recorded using tube Pre-Amps and Mics on 96kHz, Volume I of this essential sound library of over 176 samples from the special series Konnakol Shiva, Galactic Khol, Bass Dholak on Pluto, Divine Mantra, Angel Sarangi, and more.
- Indian Emotions – The Indian Emotions collection contains 567 samples of a range of known and unknown Indian instruments: Bhapang, Ektara, Dotara, Dilruba, Esraj, Santoor, Sarangi, Sarod, Sitar, Slide Guitar, Veena, Vichitra Veena, Violin, Bansuri flute, Flute and Harmonium.
- Voice Of India – The Voice of India collection contains 400 samples of a range of Indian vocals styles: Bollywood, Mantras, Qawalli, Rajasthani, Konnakol, Baul, Carnatic, and Hindustani classical
- World String Series: Desert Oud – The Desert Oud Bundle delivers 384 warm and organic acoustic Oud loops played expertly on an ancient Iraqi Oud, bringing to life the rich, exotic sound of Arabia and the magic of the deserts.
- World String Series: Ethnic Violin – A must-have library, the Ethnic Violin Bundle is a warm collection of 335 ethnic violin loops played by exceptional musicians.
- World Woodwind Series – Clarinet – The Clarinet Bundle evokes a warm range of cultural emotions from the classical to the ethnic – Eastern European Jewish Klezmer and Balkan to Middle Eastern, from down tempo to upbeat.
- World Woodwind Series – Oriental Ney – The Oriental Ney Bundle is a hard-to-resist library of 246 organic and husky ethnic Ney flute loops played by exceptional musicians with unmistakable Turkish emotions, and definitive Middle Eastern colours, with signatures ranging from the down tempo to the upbeat.
- World Drum Sessions Vol 1 Middle East – Performed by top world music drummer Yoav Bunzel, who has recorded over 15 pop and rock albums, this exclusive World Drums Sessions Vol I Middle East bundle contains live drum loops and patterns of Middle Eastern grooves.
- World Drum Sessions Vol 2 Balkan Drums – Performed by top world music drummer Yoav Bunzel, who has recorded over 15 pop and rock albums, this exclusive World Drums Sessions Vol II Balkan bundle contains live drum loops and patterns of the irresistible Balkan grooves.
- World Drum Sessions Vol 3 African Drums – Performed by top world music drummer Yoav Bunzel, who has recorded over 15 pop and rock albums, this exclusive World Drums Sessions Vol III Africa bundle contains live drum loops and patterns of the irresistible African grooves.
- Yidaki Groove – This exclusive Didgeridoo Package has been optimised with the closest attention to detail, staying true to the sound with over 60 authentic samples that have been recorded using tube Pre-Amps and Mics on 96kHz, and performed by top Australian didgeridoo artist Stuart Fergie, who uses a specially customized and unique Yidaki (didgeridoo)
The EarthMoments Summer Sale is available until August 31, 2011.
More information: Loopmasters / EarthMoments
Future Loops has announced the release of Essential Didgeridoo – Tribal Resonance, a sample library that features over 600 authentic Didgeridoo and Didgeribone loops.
“Essential Didgeridoo” includes hundreds of loops performed by the legendary Charlie McMahon who is regarded as one of the most prolific Didgeridoo players in the world and is also the inventor of the Didgeribone – a mix between a trombone and a didgeridoo.
6 different Didgeridoos and 1 Didgeribone were used to record “Essential Didgeridoo”, ensuring an optimal range of texture, sonic personality and keys. The loops were divided into 5 Tempos (70, 90, 110, 130 and 150 BPM), so you can have the little nuances that result from playing the Didgeridoo in slower or faster tempos.
The wide range of Tempos will also allow you to easily suit the loops to different genres making it a perfect fit for modern and electronic music styles such as Trance, Techno, Chillout, Drum N Bass, Dubstep or Ambient among others.
Essential Didgeridoo – Tribal Resonance features
- 495 MB of WAV content (Didgeridoo & Didgeribone Loops).
- 644 WAV Loops:
- 97 Didgeribone Loops (70, 90, 110, 130 and 150 BPM)
- 547 Didgeridoo Loops (70, 90, 110, 130 and 150 BPM)
- Didgeridoo Loops are in the following keys: A, C, C#, E, Eb and F.
Essential Didgeridoo is available to purchase as a download for $49.97 USD.
More information: Future Loops / Essential Didgeridoo
EarthMoments has released Yidaki Grooves, a sample pack featuring didgeridoo samples by Stuart Fergie.
This exclusive Didgeridoo Package has been optimised with the closest attention to detail, staying true to the sound with over 60 authentic samples that have been recorded using tube Pre-Amps and Mics on 96kHz, and performed by top Australian didgeridoo artist Stuart Fergie, who uses a specially customized and unique Yidaki (didgeridoo).
Yidaki Grooves features
- 60 didgeridoo loops, 5 long drone samples.
- 24-bit quality samples, recorded on 96kHz using Class A preamps and Tube mics at Clementine studios in Chennai.
- Performed by top Australian didgeridoo artist Stuart Fergie.
Yidaki Grooves is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / EarthMoments Yidaki Grooves