The Control Centre has released Dark Territory, a sound library for Ableton Live.
An Instrument Rack for Ableton Live 8 featuring a collection of rhythmic LFO modulated samples created with a Doepfer Dark Energy analogue monosynth.
The samples are looped and mapped out across a single split keyboard (requires Live 8.3.2 or higher).
Dark Territory features
- Ableton Live Instrument Rack with 50 samples, 24 bit WAV (46 MB content).
- Recording equipment: Allen & Heath ZED14, NI Audio Kontrol 1, Ableton Live 8.
The sound library is available to purchase for $5 USD.
More information: The Control Centre / Dark Territory
The Control Centre has released Analog Synthesizers and Beat Generation, two downloadable sample packs.
The Control Centre Analog Synthesizers / Beat Generation
The Control Centre sample packs
- Analog Synthesizers – A collection of 20 multi-sampled pure analog synthesizer tones, designed for the Sampler instrument in Ableton Live 8.2.2 or higher. The pack contains 285 24 bit 44.1k WAV files and 3 Ableton Live projects.
- Beat Generation – A unique collection of improvised bongo loops, originally recorded to tape at the abandoned “Spanish City” funfair in Whitley Bay. Includes 37 loops at 24 bit/44k WAV, 33 MB content.
Analog Synthesizers is available to purchase for $30 USD, Beat Generation is $10 USD.
More information: The Control Centre
Tronsonic has released Logandy, a sample library featuring the sounds of a 1977 Italian string synth.
- 6 sample banks from this superb 70s string synth ‘mellotronized’ onto tape, having been recorded to a 1965 valve reel to reel using aged/worn tape.
- Use the software synthesis capabilities of ESX24 or KONTAKT to create exciting new sounds, previously unavailable from this keyboard.
- Over 60 preset patches and 10 multis for kontakt 4.2.2, and 80 patches for esx24.
Logandy is available to purchase for £5.99 GBP.
Tronsonic has also released SOURCEMOD1 & 2, a free sound library.
Some experiments with a moog source and doepfer dark energy
More information: Tronsonic / Logandy
ToneScape has released Animato, a free sample library featuring over 1000 samples and loops in wav and rex format.
This pack was carefully crafted in my studio during a period of about four months.
The goal was to deliver some quality loops, drums, fx and vocals for a variety of genres incl. Dubstep, Drum’n’bass, Psytrance and Psydub. It is perfectly applicable to other genres too off course.
- 407 MB content including Alien, Field recording, Fx, Loops, Moog, Percussion, Tonal, Vocals.
- Tools used to create the sounds include: Moog Voyager, Doepfer Dark Energy, Eventide H7600, NI Deep Freq (used extensively for modulated sounds).
- All samples are 100% royalty free to use in commercial and non-commercial work.
Animato is available as a free download (Creative Commons BY-ND 3.0) from ToneScape.
More information: ToneScape
Loopmasters has released Food For Live – Analog Shakedown, a bundle of Ableton Live sound libraries by Puremagnetik.
Analog Shakedown will instantly transform your Ableton Live library into a comprehensive showcase of modern and classic analog synthesis. Analog Shakedown includes a richly programmed collection of sounds from the following Puremagnetik Micropaks
Food For Live – Analog Shakedown
- Vespine – Expertly tailored programs that fully capture the characteristic charm of the legendary EDP Wasp synthesizer.
- HarvestPak – Multisampled instruments programmed exclusively from The Harvestman synthesizer modules.
- String Machines – A lush collection of sounds recorded directly from the classic stringers of the 1970′s.
- Analog Drums – A collection of percussives captured from modular analog systems.
- Analog Bass Volume 1 – Multisampled programs direct from classics such as the Minimoog, Roland TB-303, ARP 2600 and the Doepfer Modular.
- Analog Bass Volume 2 – A complete bass sound set focused entirely on the classic KORG MS-20.
Food For Live – Analog Shakedown (requires Ableton Live 8.2+) is available to purchase for £17.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Food For Live – Analog Shakedown