Loopmasters has released New Sound Of Dubstep, a sample library by Dom Kane featuring a fresh and exciting collection of new and exclusive samples for producers looking to make original and contemporary Dubstep tracks.
If you are looking to create the new sound of Dubstep immortalised recently by the likes of Benga, Skream, Skrillex, Capsa or Burial – then this is the collection you have been waiting for.
The New Sound of Dubstep weighs in at over 600MB, and includes 400 samples at 24 Bit, including 255 Loops at 140 Bpm, and 145 one Shot Samples. Producers can also expect to find 60 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS and SFZ soft samplers. Ableton Live, Reason Refill and Apple Loop versions are also available separately.
New Sound of Dubstep is available to purchase for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / New Sound Of Dubstep
Loopmasters has released Tech House Vol. 2, the 10th release in the DJ Mix Tools series of sample packs.
TECH HOUSE Vol. 2 gives you four tracks of delicious Tech House sounds, mixed and mastered into club ready track elements. Labels like Toolroom, Defected, Anjuna Beats, Maquina and Global Underground have inspired this collection which was created by exclusively for us by the celebrated producer Dom Kane, so we expect progressive DJs to experiment with stems and lock grooves and to re-define the art of DJ mixing.
The four tracks in this pack are designed to be equally effective as single elements to enhance a mix, or to work together both in terms of tempo and in terms of musical key and feature progressive grooves, bass and synth parts which evolve throughout the mix as well as massive effects drops, breakdowns and builds.
If you like the Deep, Techy and futuristic dance floor sounds of D Ramirez, Mark Knight, Funkagenda, Threesixty and Dave Seaman then you need to get your hands on this cutting edge selection of royalty free mix stems.
DJ Mix Tools 10 – Tech House V2 is available to purchase for £14.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / DJ Mix Tools 10 – Tech House Vol. 2
Loopmasters has released Dom Kane presents Tech House Tools, a new sample pack by Dom Kane.
Dom Kane is back! …and Loopmasters are very proud to announce another installment from the master of Tech House himself, who has mixed up a brand new and extremely current collection of exclusive Beats, Bass, Soundbytes and One Shots for producers looking for ‘the’ sound of now. Dom Kane Presents “Tech House Tools”.
Dom Kane presents Tech House Tools features
- 765MB content, 508 samples in total (24bit).
- 227 Loops at 127 Bpm, and 281 single sounds.
- 23 ready to play soft sampler patches (Drum Kits and Synth patches) for Reason NN-XT, HALion, Kontakt, EXS24 and sfz.
- Apple Loops, Ableton Live Pack and Reason Refill versions also available for sale separately.
Dom Kane presents Tech House Tools is available to purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Dom Kane presents Tech House Tools
, Dom Kane
, drum machine
, Groove Criminals
, instrument plugins
, KJ Sawka
Posted in news
on Nov 17, 2010
FXpansion has announced the release of Geist, a next-generation sampling drum machine, designed to create evolved, custom beats and grooves, freeing you from the limits of pre-packaged loops and over-complicated DAWs.
Geist fuses creative sample-sculpting tools with fast pattern step-sequencing and arrangement. Browse through sounds with lightning speed, slice and assign loops to pads with a single click; sample, resample and build beats in a slick unified environment. Geist makes fiddly tasks with multiple apps a thing of the past.
Geist runs as a plug-in and as a standalone application, perfect for laptop beatmaking. Export creations as audio clips or load sessions back into the plug-in to resample, reslice, remix, rearrange and transform your beats even further. Geist is a complete, integrated rhythm production sandbox for the studio, the tour bus or the stage!
- Sampling & resampling.
- Dirac3™ time-stretch / pitch-shift.
- Powerful full-featured slicing & hit detection.
- 30+ effect types inc. DCAM circuit modeled filters / dynamics / drive & Overloud Breverb™.
- Pattern sequencing.
- Scene switching.
- Integrated song mode.
- Real-time record & retro capture.
- Step-automation for parameters.
- Intuitive and powerful browser.
- Full MIDI and audio export.
- Standalone / VST / AU / RTAS.
- Exclusive sounds & presets from Armin van Buuren, D. Ramirez, Dom Kane, KJ Sawka, Goldbaby, Groove Criminals, Portion Control and more.
Geist is available to purchase as a download-only product, priced at £157 GBP / €189 EUR / $249 USD plus VAT where applicable. Registered FXpansion GURU customers can crossgrade for £79 GBP / €95 EUR / $125 USD plus VAT where applicable.
More information: FXpansion / Geist
, Dom Kane
, drum machine
, instrument plugins
, Richard Devine
, Sample Magic
, Sample Squad
, Steve Duda
, Xfer Records
Posted in news
on Apr 14, 2010
Xfer Records has released Nerve, a virtual drum machine instrument for Windows and Mac.
Nerve is a software drum machine which brings powerful beat creation and manipulation to your Host Sequencer. Nerve runs as a VSTi or AudioUnit plugin. Nerve was designed and coded by veteran dance music producers, with a diverse sample library included from many of todays top sound designers. Create your own beats entirely from scratch using sounds you already have (AIF/WAV/REX/RX2/AKAI .SND), or utilize the factory-included Drum Kits, Presets, Patterns, and Sounds.
- Powerful Internal Step Sequencer – Nerve has an ergonomic mouse-driven Step Sequencer which allows you to program beats visually or by clicking rhythmically, with minimal mousing.
- Compact, hassle-free interface – Everything you frequently want to control is instantly accessible in Nerve – no fumbling and excessive paging around to get things sounding how you want, in a window which won’t consume your entire screen real-estate.
- Thousands of Original Sounds Included – Nerve contains a large, comprehensive 2-Gigabyte library containing full presets, drumkits, patterns, one-shots, and loops made by a variety of world-class sound designers, including SampleMagic, PowerFX, Richard Devine, Dom Kane, SampleSquad, Bitword, Noise Inc., and many others, catering to a wide variety of musical genres.
- Sculpt your own original sounds – you can drag-and-drop soundfiles you already have on your hard disk (WAV/AIF/REX/RX2/AKAI SND format) and audition different samples instantly using navigation buttons. Random sample selection from the current folder (for one or all pads) is possible with hotkeys, for exploration of new sound combinations effortlessly. On-board editing with 22 simultaneous pre-calculated DSP types allows you to slice/trim, sculpt, stretch, and bend and re-synthesize sounds into completely new sounds, with no play-time CPU expense.
- Slice and Re-arrange loops – Nerve allows for a single pad to contain up to 16 slices of a loop, with adjustable slice points, which will automatically get read from REX/RX2 files. For traditional WAV/AIF loops, three different user-selectable time-stretching options are available (slice+fill, granular stretch, resample) to get your loop to match your host sequencer BPM.
- Let your Rhythms Groove + Gel – Nerve allows you to extract the timing + level information from a REX/RX2 loops, and have this apply to all of the rhythms with a single mouse gesture. You can store swing presets for future use.
- Performance-Oriented features – Nerve features a unique Repeater control which allows you to re-trigger one or more pads on-the-fly to create fills and variations on-the-fly. Trigger / Re-trigger patterns with the mouse or MIDI notes. Re-triggered portions can be automatically ‘sent’ to a different output pair for additional external processing on those specific moments. Unlike audio-based buffer-repeating effects, Nerve’s Repeater will follow swing/groove feel on a global level, maintaining your groove. Furthermore, re-triggered steps will also generate new MIDI-out notes, if using Nerve for controlling external samplers, etc.
- Realtime Sculpting Control – Each pad contains a unique ‘fat’ 2x-oversampled State Variable Filter. Flexible LFOs allowing you to make parts vary over time (pan/level/cutoff/reso/sample start), allowing for parts to sound more fluid. MultiStage Envelopes with tension curves allow for dynamic sculpting with high precision. A unique GATE parameter allows the envelope length to rescale, sequenced per-step and/or controlled/automated externally. * Internal Sidechain-input Compressor – get your beats to pump without all of the in-host bussing hassle.
- Pad Independence – Each pad can optionally run its own pattern chain, length, and randomize, making it very easy to create polyrhythms / polymetric beats giving your music productions interesting, unique flair.
- Multiple Output capability – (8 stereo pairs) allow you to separate various parts of the beat for external mixing/processing.
- MIDI support (both input and output) – control Nerve from a MIDI controller using assignable MIDI notes. Control Nerve parameters from MIDI CC messages. MIDI Out control allows you to use Nerve as a “sequence engine” to generate notes/CC’s in unique ways / control or layer other synths and samplers.
Nerve is available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $199 USD. A 20-minute demo version can be downloaded from the Nerve product page (only includes minimal content, saving is disabled).
More information: Xfer Records / Nerve