Related: Absence of Essence
, Black Noise
, Booty Farm
, Drum Drops
, Ed Solo
, Keith MacKenzie
, Monster Sounds
, Organ Donors
, Organic Loops
, Thomas Penton
Posted in news
on Sep 08, 2011
Loopmasters has announced some new Summer Sale promotions, offering 20% off sample libraries from various labels.
Loopmasters Summer Sale
- Drum Drops: Temple Of Boom, Drops In The Bronx Vol2 Multi Tracks, Drumdrops in Ska, Goody Goody Drum Drops, Drops In The Bronx Vol. 1 & 2, Drum Drops In Dub Vol. 1, 2 & 3, Fistful Of Drummers Vol. 1 & 2.
- Booty Farm: Keith Mackenzie & Fixx Present – Booty Breaks Vol 2, Ed Solo Presents Bass Lab Vol 1, Ragga Vocals Vol 1 & 2.
- Moster Sounds: Kelevra – Jackin, Tech & Electro, New York Rap Acapellas Vol 1, Organ Donors – Future Hard Dance, Sy and Unknown – Essential Hardcore, Baker Brothers Funk Session Vol. 1 & 2, Black Noise Warehouse.
- RV_Samplepacks: Re:Produce 7 Touane, Sound Theory 01 Habersham, Re:Produce 5 Absence of Essence, Re:Produce 4 Kazell, Re:Produce 1 Komposit, Re:Produce 2 Stryke, Thomas Penton Complete Essential Series, Thomas Penton Essential Series Vol 1, 2 & 3,
- Dubdrops: Bubbles And Chops, Dubstep And Grime Vocals, Soundsystem Vocals Vol. 1, 2 & 3.
- Organic Loops: Verbalism, Real Strings Vol. 2 – Cinematic Loops, Lick Me Guitars, Disco Strings, Real Strings, Acoustic Matter, Funk Guitars, Rock Hip Hop Guitars And Bass, Downbeat Guitars.
The summer sale promotions end September 15, 2011.
More information: Loopmasters / Summer Sale
Loopmasters has released Compact Disco by Drumdrops, a collection of authentic Disco and Funk musical loops for modern producers looking to inject an authentic Disco groove into their productions.
Drumdrops have pushed out the Funk bus to deliver another set of supremely authentic royalty free samples which have as usual been recorded in meticulous detail by some of the best players on the planet.
This pack weighs in at 365MB and includes 123 inspirational loops at 24Bit between 102 – 127 Bpm. You get a great selection of Sax, Vox, Guitar, Synth, Live Bass, Pianos, Horns and Wurlitzers for a bargain price!
Compact Disco is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Compact Disco
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Dec 06, 2010
Loopmasters has released an updated version of Disco Drops, a sample library by Drumdrops.
Drumdrops go back to the Disco roots with 22 Disco Drum tracks of Four to the Floor classics ranging from 106-137 bpm in multi-track and Loop pack formats.
Recorded and mixed on a 1970s Neve console, analog tape, vintage microphones and outboard gear including multiple Pultec equalizers, Fairchild compressors, Ludwig and Gretsch kits were used with vintage Zildjian cymbals and snares by Ludwig, Rogers and Slingerland.
Disco Drops features
- 6 download packs.
- 22 multi-track drum sessions, 24 bit quality.
- Maximum flexibility, works with all modern music software.
- Tempo map and MIDI file.
- Available in Wav and Apple Loop versions: 22 full long drum tracks, 508 Apple loops/Acid Wav loops, 519 Rex2.
Disco Drops is available to purchase for £39.95 GBP. Individual packs are available to purchase £14.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Disco Drops
Loopmasters has released Drum Drops In Dub Vol. 3, a new sample library by Horseman.
Horseman rips into his favorite grooves from old Studio One classics to heavyweight Dub Classics, and in this extensive collection of Dub Drum Samples shows the slower side of his playing with Dub Grooves from 70-100Bpm at 24Bit 44.1Khz.
Drumdrops in Dub volume 3 includes over 650MB of royalty free loops from Horseman, including 168 Drumloops in total for your sampling pleasure with Bpms including 70, 73, 75, 76, 77, 79, 91, and 100Bpm. Beats include rolls, variations, percussions and all the elements you need to construct banging Dub Beats with a classic sound.
This Downbeat collection of classic One Drops and heavyweight Dub reggae grooves were inspired by the likes of Joe Gibbs, Studio 1, Channel 1, King Tubby and other 70’s Dub Reggae legends.
Drum Drops In Dub Vol. 3 is available to purchase for £39.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Drum Drops In Dub Vol. 3
Loopmasters has released Soundsystem Vocals Vol 3 – Dennis Alcapone, a collection of sound system vocals by Drumdrops.
Dennis Alcapone is simply a legend, one of the original pioneers from the 60s. He can be heard on many reggae classics such as “Guns don’t Argue” and “DJ’s Choice”. Dennis Alcapone is one of the original Dee-Jays, a classic performer of extraordinary talent. Influenced by U Roy, his excellent D.J skills and ability to toast over the tracks made El Paso the leading sound system of the time. He has worked with a huge list of reggae legends such as Lee Scratch Perry, Mad Professor, Augustus Pablo and Dennis Brown.
Filled with Reggae vocal lines and hooks, this first vocal sample pack from Alcapone explodes with Jamaican energy at its best. Whether you are producing the next dance floor hit, rolling a fat film track or are simply looking for some fresh energy to spice up any of your musical productions, Alcapone’s vocal loops and samples, perfectly recorded by Mike “Prince Fatty” Pelanconi of Drumdrops fame will ignite your tracks, giving your productions a unique and authentic sound.
Soundsystem Vocals Vol 3 – Dennis Alcapone features
- 451 MB content, 24 bit quality.
- 40 REX2 files.
- 948 vocal shouts.
- 18 Ready to play patches for Kontakt, HALion, NN-XT, Sfz and EXS24 soft samplers.
Soundsystem Vocals Vol 3 – Dennis Alcapone is available to purchase for £17.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Soundsystem Vocals Vol 3
Loopmasters has released Drumdrops In Ska, a collection of ska drum loops by Drumdrops.
Drumdrops are proud to present this unique and exclusive collection of fine Ska beats played by top Jamaican drummers and recorded with vintage kits, Mics and through 2” tape and warm analogue compression at the Drumdrops studios for your sampling pleasure!
Ska is the musical genre that originated in Jamaica in the late 1950’s and was the precursor to rocksteady and then reggae music as we now know it. In the early 1960s, ska was the dominant music genre of Jamaica and was popular with the British Mod Scene and has had countless revivals over the years.
Drumdrops have a fine pedigree with live played Dub, Reggae and now Ska beats which use only the finest original drumming talent and stay true to the original recording methods and natural Tape recordings as seen in Studio One back in the day when the Jamaicans first created this sound.
Drumdrops In Ska features
- 750MB of content, 24 Bit samples.
- 172 Drum Loops, Dry and FX versions are included
- Includes main loops, variations, fills and transitions so you can quickly build your own complete drum tracks with ease to form the bedrock and foundation of your music.
- Tempo: 117-132 BPM.
Drumdrops In Ska is available to purchase in WAV/REX and Apple Loops/REX formats, priced at £34.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Drumdrops In Ska