E-Phonic has updated its Drumatic drum synthesizer for Windows to version 4 public beta 19.
Drumatic uses a mix of subtractive, FM and wavetable synthesis to get the best results possible.
Changes in Drumatic 4 beta 19
- Complete new GUI.
- 10 Sounds in stead of 6.
- Rename sounds.
- Mute sound parts (osc, noise1, noise2).
- Choke option.
- Right Click envelopes to change shapes.
- Copy & Paste sounds (right click on sound name).
- Randomize sound (2 modes!).
- New pitched noise oscillator.
- GM Drum map setup as default.
- Option to set keyboard to GM Drum map.
- Option to set keyboard to 6 note split setup.
- Parameter readout (still some work to be done here).
Drumatic 4 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR (regular 49 EUR). Prices ex. VAT.
More information: Drumatic
e-Phonic has released a public beta of Drumatic 4, a drum synthesizer for Windows.
Drumatic 4 features
- Drumatic uses a mix of subtractive, FM and wavetable synthesis to get the best results possible.
- Each sound features 2 stereo noise oscillators with over 30 noise types.
- Shape your sounds with envelopes for pitch, filter and volume.
During the public beta period, Drumatic 4 for Windows (32/64bit VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR (regular 49 EUR). Prices ex VAT. All future Drumatic 4.x updates are free of charge.
More information: Drumatic
E-Phonic has announced Drumatic 4, an updated version of the drum synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Just a little note to inform you that I am working on Drumatic 4 at the moment.
It will be completely coded in C++ (no more SynthEdit) and will have x86 and x64 versions. (For now, Windows only)
It is still in early beta but here are some first audio samples:
(No effects or compression used)
If you like to stay informed about the development of Drumatic 4 just like the E-Phonic Facebook page! I’ll try to post there about the progress…
More information: E-Phonic / E-Phonic at Facebook
E-Phonic has released version 3.0.2 of Drumatic, a free drum synth instrument for Windows PC.
Drumatic 3 is a virtual-analogue drum synthesizer. All sounds are 100% synthetic and allow an enormous flexibility and variation. Sounds: Bassdrum, Snaredrum, Handclap, 2 Toms, Hihats and a Rimshot / Bell
Drumatic 3 features
- Graphical envelopes for amplitude and modulation.
- Load / save presets for single sounds.
- Simple but effective effect section for each sound with distortion and bitcrusher and a filter.
- 6 Stereo outputs, assignable for each sound.
- All parameters can be automated (midi-CC not yet supported).
Drumatic version 3.0.2 was recompiled with SynthEdit 1.0170. It does not have any new features but might be a little more stable.
More information: E-Phonic / Drumatic 3
E-Phonic has released a free Flash based mp3 player for the web called E-Phonic Mp3 Player.
This player is completely skinnable and more skins and documentation about how to skin the player will be added to the E-Phonic site later.
- 100% skinnable using XML
- Create your own playlist using the XSPF Playlist format
- Realtime audio visualization
- Created for the optimized Flash Player 9
- Small file size
- It’s FREE!
Maybe I should add something like this to my music page, or even the loops page. What do you think?
Visit E-Phonic to see the player in action and to download it for your own website.
E-Phonic has released TapeDelay, a very simple tape delay effect for creating that specific tape delay sound.
- Accurate tape delay emulation
- Smooth tape-like delay time changes
- Up to 1 second delay
- High and low cut
- Add noise for self resonance
- Midi-CC and VST Automation support
Visit E-Phonic for more information and a link to download TapeDelay.