eaReckon has announced it has updated ANALOG87 Series to version 1.1.4 and FREE87 Series to version 1.1.1.
ANALOG87 Series comprises compressor, gate, equalizer, limiter, and channel strip plugins.
Changes in ANALOG87 Series v1.1.4
- ‘Mono to Mono’ and ‘Mono to Stereo’ routing capabilities have been added to the AU version. Logic users should now have the possibility to place the plug-ins on a mono track without pressing the alt/option key.
- Mac OS X installers have been improved in order to get rid of a rare but potential authorization issue.
- PR-EQUA87 and CS-STRIP87:
- New individual (per band) bypass switches.
- Smoother ‘Cut Filters’ on/off switches.
The FREE87 Series plugins, which feature the internal magic of the ANALOG87 Series, have been improved to take the benefit from changes and fixes made to their big brothers during the past few months.
The ANALOG87 Series pack is available to purchase for 99 EUR for the bundle of all 5 plugins, or individually starting at 29 EUR. Registered users of the full version can get updated installers from their user account.
More information: eaReckon
eaReckon has updated the EAReverb reverb effect plug-in has been updated to version 1.2.0.
EAReverb has been designed and “fine tuned by ear” to sound the most possible natural. Though, the plethora of parameters should be enough to place your music in some twisted environment if you really want it!
Changes in EAReverb v1.2.0
- Improved GUI.
- New “Multiband Stereo” (MBS) module. This module is available from the “Workshop” area of the plug-in. The MBS module lets you narrow the stereo width and/or adjust the level of three user-defined frequency ranges.
- Improved handling of sample rate changes.
- Improved legibility when editing a parameter (Windows only).
- Lock buttons have a different behavior. Locked settings are protected when a factory model is called but they can be manually adjusted. As a consequence, locked parameters now react to automation even if ‘Lock’ is engaged.
- Updated manual.
- This update fixes a potential authorization issue on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
EAReverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 129 EUR.
More information: eaReckon / EAReverb
, Blue Cat
, effect plugins
, instrument plugins
, Intelligent Devices
, Music Bundle Box
, Sugar Bytes
Posted in news
on May 02, 2012
Music Bundle Box has announced a discounted plug-in bundle featuring products from various audio software developers, including Crysonic, SugarBytes, Blue Cat Audio, Audiffex, SFX Machine, eaReckon, Timeworks, Melda Production, and Intelligent Devices.
Inspired and motived by the successfull ‘Mac Bundle Box’, Music Bundle Box is about to release a bundle with 80% price reduction. The bundle price will be around 150$. Plus, 5% of the benefits will be gave to the charity UNICEF.
This might seem a huge difference; but this effort is balanced by the amount of developpers present in the pack and one must admit it is a successful formula for all parties.
Musicians and producers also want to discover new softwares to inspire their creativity. These kind of bundles promotions are a great way to do this. So, in order to respond to this large demand, we decided to provide a great deal between developers and musicians.
This will be possible with a large number of email subscriptions. Musicians, composers, music producers, take the opportunity! Suscribe now to the Newsletter, you will be uptated as soon as we achieve this limited offer this fall.
More information: Music Bundle Box
eaReckon has updated its ANALOG87 Series effect plug-ins to version 1.1.3.
The ANALOG87 series features 5 plugins. These have been designed and fine tuned “by human ears” and except for PR-EQUA87, you will not get a lot of visual feedback from them… just good sound.
They have been thought with this idea in mind : “your ears deserve trust”
Changes in ANALOG87 Series v1.1.3
- SD-GATE87, SD-COMP87, BW-LIMIT87: Improved handling of internal buffers when the host’s audio engine is suspended and resumed. This improvement should provide cleaner results when rendering audio in the context of some hosts.
- SD-GATE87 only: New “Range” parameter which can be used to adjust the applied level reduction when the gate is “closed”.
The ANALOG87 Series for Windows and Mac (VST) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.
More information: eaReckon / ANALOG87 Series
eaReckon has updated the ANALOG87 Series effect plug-ins suite for Windows and Mac to version 1.1.2.
The ANALOG87 series features 5 plugins. These have been designed and fine tuned “by human ears” and except for PR-EQUA87, you will not get a lot of visual feedback from them… just good sound. They have been thought with this idea in mind : “your ears deserve trust”
Changes in ANALOG87 Series v1.1.2
- All Plug-ins:
- Improved editable parameter labels on Windows (larger font when editing, …).
- SD-COMP87 and SD-GATE87:
- New “cut” filters (advanced -24dB/octave filters instead of simple -6dB/octave filters).
Please note that unless you did not change the values of these filters, settings applied to these “cut” filters may have to be slightly adjusted in your projects.
The ANALOG87 Series effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac (VST) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.
More information: eaReckon / ANALOG87 Series
eaReckon has updated its BloXpander VST host for Windows to version 1.3.0.
This VST host has been designed to meet the requirements of musicians and sound engineers in live situations. As a serious musician, you surely need a complete DAW to record your music, but when you are in front of your audience, it may be easier to use something dedicated to live situations.
And during live situations, the access to your instruments and effects must be fast and intuitive. The adjustment of these must be done efficiently, and the necessary software sub layers running on your computer should not be your concern when it comes to play or produce music.
Changes in BloXpander v1.3.0
- MIDI Improvements:
- Tempo tap and tempo value can be controlled via MIDI.
- Manual edition of MIDI assignments. A control type (switch, knob, …) can also be selected for a better interpretation of incoming messages.
- Insert mutes are now controllable from the “Main Controller” in “Basic” mode.
- New “Omni” MIDI input option (input slots).
- New “Programs map” feature (MIDI Input Panel).
- This new functionality can be used to send Bank Select and/or Program change and/or All Notes Off MIDI messages to inserts or MIDI outputs.
- The programs map is a “per BloXPander channel” / “per MIDI channel” / “per target (insert or MIDI out)” feature. Programs map are saved with scenes and subscenes and can be used to quickly manage external MIDI devices or VST samplers/romplers.
- Audio Improvements:
- New “per channel” output modes. Four output modes are available on each channel:
- Stereo (default)
- Mono (a mono mix is sent to both left and right channels)
- Mono Mix to One Channel (a mono mix is sent to one of the left and right channels)
- Only One Channel (one of the left and right channels is just muted)
- New Option: “Process Muted Inserts”.
- At the cost of an increased CPU usage of muted inserts, these latter still process audio while they are muted in order to avoid unwanted residual audio when they are un-muted.
- Fixed bugs:
- Some plugins provide an option to change the arrangement of their outputs (number of outputs, mono, stereo, …). When loading a scene featuring assigned “Multi-outputs”, BloXpander now checks for changes in plugins’ IO.
- New workarounds implemented to improve compatibility with some 3rd party plugins.
BloXpander for Windows is available to purchase for 69 EUR.
More information: eaReckon