easy#toolz has released easy-drum X8 SE Free, a freeware analog vintage-style drum module for Windows PC.
- 12 Analog Sounds (BD-SD-RS-CP-HH-LT-HT-RD-TB-CB-CR-CL) with extended sound-structure.
- FX-section for each slot with distortion, LoFi and Filter (LP-HP-BP-BR).
- LFO with 5 waves for each slot ( Sinus-Saw-Ramp-Pulse and S/H) to modulate Filter (Cutoff/Res), all parameters of the respective slot
or distortion, LoFi or Filter (LP-HP-BP-BR) for each slot.
- 12 x 16 step sequencer with on/off knobs and 16 pots to modulate each parameter of the sound.
- 16 patches (8 presets/8 user).
A more advanced version with additional presets and single-outs will be available soon for 15 EUR / $20 USD.
Visit easy#toolz for more information and a link to download easy#drum X8 SE Free.
easy#toolz has released easy-mf-2o2, a freeware “muugerfugger”-filtering fx-plugin for Windows PC.
The mf-2o2 is a a free interpretation of various Moogerfooger pedals (NOT an exact emulation).
- Envelope-Follower – Attack-Decay- Cutoff-modulation
- LFO, 5 waves+ S/H > Cutoff – Resonance
- 16 Presets
Visit easy#toolz for more information and a link to download easy-mf-2o2.
easy#toolz has released two new VST instrument plug-ins for Windows PC: easy-crumar-ms and easy-cembalo.
easy-crumar-ms is a freeware 12-voice Crumar Multiman S emulation. It features 6 sounds (Bass, Brass, Cellos, Violins, Piano, Clavi), and a Moog-ish Lowpass filter.
With the exception of the Piano and Clavi, all the sounds were sampled from a real Crumar instrument.
easy-cembalo is a donationware 12 voice realistic Cembalo (Harpsichord) synth featuring a Lo+Hi filter, ADSR controls, and tuning. It comes with 16 patches.
You can purchase easy-cembalo for 15 EUR.
Visit easy#toolz for more information and links to download easy-crumar-ms and a demo of easy-cembalo.