Echo Digital Audio has introduced the Echo 2, a combined personal mixer and USB audio interface.
Featuring innovative touch panel controls and premium microphone preamps, the Echo 2 is ideal for live performance and for recording.
The Echo 2 is compact enough to mount on a microphone stand, providing the performer with immediate control. It can work as a capable standalone mixer, as a professional grade computer audio interface, or both simultaneously.
The Echo 2 is a versatile creative tool, with audio quality comparable to interfaces costing hundreds more.
Echo 2 features
- Touch panel control surface for selecting:
- Input type.
- Input levels – EZ Trim auto setting option.
- Output levels and muting.
- Real-time hardware monitoring.
- Two digitally controlled inputs switchable between:
- High performance mic-preamps with 70dB of gain and +48V phantom power.
- Balanced line level inputs.
- High impedance guitar inputs.
- Four outputs with adjustable volume
- Balanced ¼” main outputs with muting.
- 1/8” headphone output.
- 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion up to 192 kHz.
- USB 2.0 audio interface – supports Mac CoreAudio, ASIO, and Windows audio.
- iPad compatible via Apple’s camera connection kit.
- Includes microphone stand bracket, XLR adapter cables, and international AC adapter.
- Powered by USB or external supply.
- Just 5.4” x 3.6” x 1” (137mm x 92mm x 26mm) – 10 ounces (0.3 Kg).
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, iOS 5, Win XP, Vista or Win7 32/64 bit.
The Echo 2 is available to purchase for $399 USD.