Bass Boutique has introduced Bass Lab Volume Two, a collection of bass loops and samples by Ed Solo.
If you are looking for the best bass tones in the business, from Subs to Saws, Wobbles to Bombs, Dubbed Out Tones and Searing Leads – the Bass Lab has just what the doctor ordered. Many vintage analogue synths have been seriously harmed to bring you this exciting new Bass Lab pack so dust of your speakers and turn up the amp to eleven!
This heavyweight contender features no less than 1200 individual hand crafted Bass samples, presented in 24Bit resolution and formed using state of the art digital and analogue studio technology.
The pack is formed of 93 Loops for DnB, Hip Hop and Dubstep – and 47 Ready to play multi-sampled Basses for Soft synths compatible with Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS, and SFZ. There are also Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions available.
Bass Lab Volume 2 is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Bass Boutique / Bass Lab Vol. 2
Related: Bass Boutique
, Ed Solo
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Apr 22, 2013
Bass Boutique has launched Bounce n’ Shake, a Bassboutique sample library by Deekline & Ed Solo.
Deekline & Ed Solo step up to the plate to bring you their long awaited debut sample pack. Complete with beats, bass and booty banging FX for your decks. It is loosely based on their genre-defining new album ‘Bounce n Shake’
The UK production duo know a thing or two about constructing solid party bombs. This sample pack is all killer no filler, boisterous, brazen and laden with that quintessential bass driven beats Deekline and Ed Solo do so well.
Taken from their recent album ‘Bounce n Shake’ and every sample in this pack has been carefully handpicked to cover a wide range of styles, sounds and possible uses.
This barrage of bass, jungle, soul, breaks, dubstep, drumstep and drum ‘n’ bass samples is a must have for every producers artillery kit.
The sample pack is available to purchase at Loopmasters for £34.95 GBP.
More information: Bass Boutique / Bounce n’ Shake
, Bass Boutique
, Ed Solo
, Ghetto Funk
, Keith MacKenzie
, Ragga Twins
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Oct 10, 2012
Loopmasters has announced the Bass Boutique Label Sampler, a sample pack featuring hand-picked loops and samples from Bass Boutique titles.
Some sample collections simply go beyond the ordinary to deliver selections that you’ll use time after time to give your productions that extra bounce and zing. The Bass Boutique label sampler is one of those collections, comprising samples from five different packs on the titular imprint.
Whether you’re in search of dubstep pressure from world-renowned producer Ed Solo, breakbeat and jungle energy from Deekline, booty bass destruction from US main men Keith Mackenzie & Fixx, ruffneck vocal mayhem from the legendary Ragga Twins or low-slung block party beatmongery from the Ghetto Funk crew.
And don’t forget use the included coupon codes for a 20% discount off the price of each product.
Bass Boutique Label Sampler features
- 40 Loops and Samples from Deekline & Ed Solo Presents the Sound of Hotcakes.
- 40 Loops & Samples from Ed Solo Presents Bass Lab.
- 40 Loops & Samples from Keith Macenzie & Fixx.
- 40 Loops from The Ragga Vocals Vol. 2.
- 40 Loops and Samples from The Sound of Ghetto Funk.
The sample pack costs £9.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Bass Boutique Label Sampler
Loopmasters has introduced the Sound of Hot Cakes, a sample library by Bass Boutique’s Deekline and Ed Solo.
Mighty maestros Deekline & Ed Solo have spent hundreds of hours in the studio cooking up the finest collection of party-shocking, block-rocking sounds for this booming Hot Cakes sample pack. Whether you’re producing beats on a breakbeat, drum ‘n’ bass, dubstep or nufunk tip, this firing producer’s selection of booty-shaking samples will ensure your tunes emerge from the pressure cooker of the studio onto the club dancefloor with optimum flavour. Vocal pressure comes from the immense Rubi Dan, lighting up the place with lick after lick of ragga-fuelled freshness.
Weighing in at more than half a gigabyte of samples, comprising 271 individual soundbytes, the Hot Cakes pack features 18 driving badman vocal lines, shouts and toasts, a staggering 52 of the ruffest, rowdiest, key-assigned b-lines around, a gargantuan 133 drum breaks, loops and percussion grooves (plus an additional seven 140bpm dubstep grooves) arranged in easy-to-use sets, plus 37 searing synth leadlines, hooks, stabs and Dutch style effects.
The sample pack is available to purchase for £34.95 GBP. Individual sections start at £9.95 GBP.
More information: Bass Boutique / The Sound of Hot Cakes
Loopmasters has released Essential Breaks, a selection of Loopmasters’ finest breaks samples.
The Essential Breaks Sampler includes a great collection of samples and loops that showcase an inspiring cross-section of the Loopmasters breaks sample packs – from crusty to edgy breaks sound. From multimedia productions to mainfloor smash hits and everything in between – the spectrum of applications is vast and the samples are ready to meet the challenge. “Essential Breaks” is a must have collection for producers on a budget looking for a wide range of some of the best Techno samples released to date.
Essential Breaks features
- 120 loops, and 80 one shot samples from Stereo MCs Vaultage, The Sound Of Ghetto Funk, Keith Mackenzie And Fixx Booty Breaks Vol. 2, Ils The Sound Of Breaks, and Ed Solo Bass Lab.
- Includes 41 Bass Loops, 29 Drum Loops, 25 Music Loops, 4 Vox Loops, 1 FX Loop, 31 Bass Hits, 35 Drum Hits, 15 FX Hits, 10 Instrument Stabs and 9 Vox Hits.
- 284 MB total content, 24-bit quality.
The Essential Breaks pack is available to purchase for £9.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Essential Breaks
Related: Absence of Essence
, Black Noise
, Booty Farm
, Ed Solo
, Keith MacKenzie
, Monster Sounds
, Organ Donors
, Organic Loops
, Thomas Penton
Posted in news
on Sep 08, 2011
Loopmasters has announced some new Summer Sale promotions, offering 20% off sample libraries from various labels.
Loopmasters Summer Sale
- Drum Drops: Temple Of Boom, Drops In The Bronx Vol2 Multi Tracks, Drumdrops in Ska, Goody Goody Drum Drops, Drops In The Bronx Vol. 1 & 2, Drum Drops In Dub Vol. 1, 2 & 3, Fistful Of Drummers Vol. 1 & 2.
- Booty Farm: Keith Mackenzie & Fixx Present – Booty Breaks Vol 2, Ed Solo Presents Bass Lab Vol 1, Ragga Vocals Vol 1 & 2.
- Moster Sounds: Kelevra – Jackin, Tech & Electro, New York Rap Acapellas Vol 1, Organ Donors – Future Hard Dance, Sy and Unknown – Essential Hardcore, Baker Brothers Funk Session Vol. 1 & 2, Black Noise Warehouse.
- RV_Samplepacks: Re:Produce 7 Touane, Sound Theory 01 Habersham, Re:Produce 5 Absence of Essence, Re:Produce 4 Kazell, Re:Produce 1 Komposit, Re:Produce 2 Stryke, Thomas Penton Complete Essential Series, Thomas Penton Essential Series Vol 1, 2 & 3,
- Dubdrops: Bubbles And Chops, Dubstep And Grime Vocals, Soundsystem Vocals Vol. 1, 2 & 3.
- Organic Loops: Verbalism, Real Strings Vol. 2 – Cinematic Loops, Lick Me Guitars, Disco Strings, Real Strings, Acoustic Matter, Funk Guitars, Rock Hip Hop Guitars And Bass, Downbeat Guitars.
The summer sale promotions end September 15, 2011.
More information: Loopmasters / Summer Sale
Loopmasters has released Ed Solo presents Bass Lab Vol 1, a new collection of bass samples and loops from Booty Farm.
Ed Solo is a production whiz kid who cut his teeth in the world of Drum n Bass, but is perhaps best known for his collaboration with the Breakbeat elite including Krafty Kuts and Deekline. Ed has also collaborated with people such as Darrison, Skool of Thought as well as mixing down tunes for Freq Nasty, Splitloop and other big names.
This once in a lifetime collection of Heavyweight contenders features no less than 1200 individual hand crafted Bass samples, presented in 24Bit resolution and formed using state of the art digital and analogue studio technology.
The pack is formed of 93 Loops for DnB, Hip Hop and Dubstep – and 47 Ready to play multi-sampled Basses for Soft synths compatible with Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS, and SFZ.
If you are looking for the best bass tones in the business, from Subs to Saws, Wobbles to Bombs, Dubbed Out Tones and Searing Leads – the Bass Lab has just what the doctor ordered in every aspect.
Ed Solo presents Bass Lab Volume One is available to purchase in various formats for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Ed Solo Bass Lab Vol. 1
Loopmasters has released Deekline & Ed Solo – Booty Breaks, a cutting edge collection of royalty free beats and breaks.
Loopmasters are proud to bring you their latest selection of cutting edge samples and ‘Booty Breaks’ from the powerhouse production unit of Deekline and Ed Solo, which has been executively produced by the great Tim Healey who created our top selling ‘Alternative House’ Sample pack with Marc Adamo earlier this year.
Deekline & Ed Solo – Booty Breaks features
- 622 Samples (450Mb).
- 44 Cone Bending Basslines, 90 Full Fat Booty Breaks, 27 Refried Music Loops and a huge collection of single sounds. Expect over 36 Clean and Saturated 808 Bass tones, 41 Subsonic Bas Hits, 75 Bass Scales, 246 Individual Drum and Percussion Samples, 26 FX one shots, 37 Synth Sounds.
- 58 Ready to play patches for Halion, Kontakt, Reason NNXT, SFZ, EXS24.
- Reason Refill, Ableton Live Pack and Apple Loops Versions also available.
Deekline & Ed Solo – Booty Breaks is available for purchase for £24.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Deekline & Ed Solo – Booty Breaks