Tone2 has announced the release of Modern Clubhits, a soundset for the Electra2 synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Storm the charts with the Modern Clubhits soundset, 200 exquisite sounds bundled together to enrich your track with dirty basses, warm synths, spacious pads, vivid leads, complex arpeggios and swooping effects.
The Modern Clubhits set utilizes Electra2′s unique feature-set with a clear focus on the new features that Electra2 introduced. With its massive sounds ready to be used in any production and cover the complete range of music styles, Modern Clubhits is a soundset that shows the true power of Electra2′s capabilities.
Modern Clubhits features
- 200 superb presets created by Markus Krause, E.SoX, Massimo Bosco, Felingen, Rob Fabrie, Ghostwave Audio, Ed Ten Eyck.
- All sounds are properly programmed – they are ‘not just samples’. This gives you the complete dynamic range, a lot more expression and the highest possible sound quality.
- Focus on the new features that Electra2 introduced.
- Supports modwheel, velocity and aftertouch, many patches can be ‘morphed’ with the modwheel.
- For enhanced usability the volume of all sounds has been carefully normalized.
- Perfect for many genres, such as, Complextro, Trance, Electronica, EDM, Cinematic, Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Dirty Dutch, Progressive, Dance, Pop, Techno, Ambient, HipHop and a wide variety of other music genres.
The soundset is available for purchase for 39 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: Tone2 / Modern Clubhits
Related: Bastiaan van Noord
, Bryan Lee
, Ed Ten Eyck
, Jeff Rhodes
, Marco Scherer
, Massimo Bosco
, patches and sound banks
, Rob Fabrie
Posted in news
on Nov 01, 2012 - 0 comments
Tone2 has announced the release of Dark Toxic, a soundset for the Saurus virtual analog synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
In a world filled with sounds it is sometimes hard to find something new, something from the depths of darkness that rips through the norm and sets your track apart.
Dark Toxic is that something! Using Saurus’ powerful oscillators, squelchy filters and a wealth of modulation options, our sound designers set out to create the dirtiest of the dirty.
140 original sounds programmed from scratch to showcase the dark side of Saurus, with a clear focus on the harder edged sounds for genres such as Drum and Bass, Complextro, Dubstep, Grindcore and Electronica. Dark Toxic covers the entire dirt range, from cone trashing basses to club smashing leads and pads, all to bring you the best in raw dark synth power.
The Dark Toxic features
- Hand-picked selection of 140 presets created by a large number of professional sound designers: Ed Ten Eyck, Aiyn Zahev, George Zondagh, Massimo Bosco, Jamie Docwra, Marco Scherer, Bigtone, Rob Fabrie, Reinhard Reschner, Jeff Rhodes, Bryan Lee, SupremeJa, The Unshushable Coktor, Grzegorz Bartoszek, Sean Charles and Bastiaan van Noord (Tone2).
- Supports modwheel, velocity and aftertouch.
- Volume of all sounds has been carefully normalized.
The soundset is available to purchase for $39 USD / 29 EUR incl. VAT.
More information: Tone2 Audiosoftware / Dark Toxic
Synapse Audio has released version 1.3 of Dune, its flagship virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Synapse DUNE has been updated to Version 1.3, an important maintenance update introducing MIDI Learn (right-click on a knob/button, select “MIDI Learn” then move your hardware controller knob). This allows the default MIDI map listed in the manual to be customized. Note that Mac users need to re-authenticate after installing this update, albeit only once.
Changes in Dune v1.3
- MIDI Learn feature for all front panel knobs and switches..
- New patches in bank B by patch contest winner Ed Ten Eyck.
- Mousewheel now working on Windows hosts too.
- On some systems, the “Diffuse-2″ reverb algorithm caused silence, fixed.
- Some automation parameter labels were incorrect, fixed.
Dune for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $139 USD.
More information: Synapse Audio / Dune