Voxengo has announced its Winter Holiday Sale, offering a 15% discount on all its plugins.
During the period between December 11th, 2013 and December 31th, 2013 we are offering 15% discount on all Voxengo software title purchases.
Moreover, by ordering two or more products you will get an additional discount (subject to the discount schedule presented on the order page).
Voxengo wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!
The sale ends December 31st, 2013.
More information: Voxengo
AirRaid Audio has released the Pandemic multiband autopan and Mutagen multiband distortion Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason.
Pandemic is a wholly unorthodox multiband autopan.
It features 3 bands, each one complete with a panner, stereo spreader, phase and spin controls, and an innovative modulation section which can generate anything from subtle, organic variations to creative, controlled chaos. This unique combination of features makes Pandemic a veritable panacea for lifeless tracks.
With Pandemic, get ready to unleash pandemonium.
Mutagen is a unique take on the multiband distortion concept.
It features 3 bands, 15 powerful distortion algorithms—from classic low-fi effects to custom-designed audio manglers—and an innovative Stereo Mix section, which allows you to isolate not only specific frequencies, but also specific ranges within the stereo field.
This gives you a microscopic level of precision with which to mutate your sound.
The Rack Extensions are available to purchase for $39 USD / 32 EUR each.
More information: AirRaid Audio
HoRNet Plug-Ins has released SW34EQ, an analog modeled equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
SW34EQ is an equalizer coming straight from the 80s. It’s the digital version of the EQ found in an American console and it features the typical analog EQ sound and controls.
This plug-in is specifically modeled after one channel of this console used in the main room of Virus Studio in Siena, Italy. This EQ is very smooth and gentle, both in the EQ shapes (bells and shelves) and it’s almost perfect for general tone shaping, especially the low shelf gives weight to the sound without pumping it too much.
You also get an high-pass filter at 40Hz with 18dB/oct slope that can be activated even if the rest of the EQ is not.
- 4 band equalizer.
- high and low shelf filters.
- 2 parametric filters with three different Q.
- low cut filter at 40Hz with 18/dB octave slope.
- analog emulation with saturation and hiss.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.
The plug-in is available to purchase for 17.99 EUR.
More information: HoRNet Plug-Ins / SW34EQ
LVC-Audio has released public beta version 1.0.1 of its PreAMPed audio plugin that recreates many of the qualities of analog preamplifiers.
The purpose of the release is to ensure that as many bugs are fixed before releasing the final version of 1.0.1.
The beta release contains many new features, as well as numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Changes in PreAMPed v1.0.1 beta
- Added bypass buttons for preamp, saturation, EQs, and stereo controls.
- Added 2x, 4x, and 6x oversampling with linear-phase filtering and latency compensation for mix control.
- Added A->B comparison ability to each knob (double-click will return the knob to the previous value, and right-clicking a knob will set a new previous value).
- Made demo bypass less annoying (shorter duration of bypassed sound, and longer intervals between bypassed sound).
- Improved waveform display.
- Fixed VST3 format error.
- Fixed Clip LED from remaining stuck on when knob was adjusted.
- Fixed overlapping text (increased GUI size).
- Improved preamp buttons.
- Improved knob position indicators on small knobs.
PreAMPed for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $47.70 USD. The demo version of the public beta is also available to download.
LVC-Audio is offering a chance to win a free license of PreAMPed to those who are willing to test the beta release.
If you find a bug or have a suggestion, please submit a quick message using the following beta contact form. If you don’t find a bug, just have a suggestion, or want to enter to win a free plugin, you can use the same beta contact form.
LVC-Audio will select several names from the list to receive free licenses of PreAMPed. Although any bug submission or suggestion is welcome, multiple entries will not increase the odds of winning a free license (i.e., one entry per person). Licenses will be awarded shortly after January 1.
More information: LVC-Audio / PreAMPed beta
Code Diggers has launched DQ, a band dynamics Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
DQ is a band dynamic processor for vocal de-essing, drum punch reduction or accentuation, sidechain bass reduction and generic surgical band compression and expanding for creative and mixing purposes.
- Compression and expanding modes.
- Steep 96 db/oct filters for precise detection range selection.
- Configurable up to 20 ms lookahead time for sharp transient handling.
- Sidechain input (with passthru output for convenience).
- Intuitive preview modes.
- Detector cv output and processor cv input for use with other devices.
- 64-bit internal processing and optional 2x oversampling.
The DQ Rack Extension costs 35 EUR.
More information: Code Diggers DQ
Universal Audio has announced UAD software v7.4.1, a public beta download for Mac users that allows Pro Tools 11 owners to take advantage of the complete UAD plug-in library.
Great news! Pro Tools 11 and AAX 64 support for UAD Powered Plug-Ins is now available as a public beta for Mac users.
The UAD v7.4.1 public beta has proven both stable and reliable in our extensive internal testing. We are currently working on full qualification testing on Mac OS X and finishing Windows 7 AAX 64 support. Both Mac and Windows will be shipping in early 2014.
UAD Software v7.4.1
- Total session and automation compatibility with earlier versions of Pro Tools
- Access to the complete library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins in AAX 64
- Seamless interoperability with Apollo series interfaces and Realtime UAD Processing
- Support for Pro Tools 11’s faster-than-realtime (offline) bounce feature
- AudioSuite processing for file-based workflows, which allows you to process files and selections with UAD plug-ins, commit the changes and free up DSP
- Multi-mono support, so you can use UAD plug-ins on surround and stereo tracks with full linking and unlinking capability
More information: Universal Audio / UAD software v7.4.1
IK Multimedia has announced a Happy New Gear sale, offering 50% off software titles for a limited time.
One day? Are you kidding me? Only one day to save big on “holiday” purchases? Nope, not at IK. We know how busy you might be trying to track down holiday deals, so we’ve put together a little promo we like to call “Happy New Gear!” holiday sale where you’ll save 50% on ALL IK MULTIMEDIA PLUG-INS AND SOFTWARE. That’s right, everything in the IK software toy bag is half price from now until January 6, 2014. No gimmicks, no tricks… just good honest deals for musicians, engineers and producers.
So if you’re having trouble coming up with gifts for your musician friends, or need to provide someone with a gift idea for you, might we suggest a few of the following. Happy Holidays from the IK “Musicians First” Team!
Use promo code HALFOFF to take advantage of this offer. The sale ends January 6th, 2014.
More information: IK Multimedia / Happy New Gear
XILS-lab has announced the release of R.A.M.S.E.S., a multi-effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
XILS-lab R.A.M.S.E.S. – Rhythm and Motion Stereo Engine System.
Developed in close collaboration with fellow French sound design doyen Le Lotus Bleu (a.k.a. Laurent Bourgeon) to bring any audio signal to life with rhythm and motion, R.A.M.S.E.S. stands for Rhythm And Motion Stereo Engine System.
So what does that mean, exactly? Well, try imagining a multi-effect plug-in that adds (or removes) true stereo depth and space; reshapes, re-filters, and re-envelopes every sound source; creates hypnotic and robotic sequences, yet ably adapts to the most subtle or complex human rhythms; and makes digital synths sound analogue!
Anyone who thinks that sounds too good to be true… think again! That’s R.A.M.S.E.S.
- Pristine Analog Multimode Filter with exclusive Xils-lab 0-Delay-Feedback and Advanced Modelling Technologies.
- Full True Stereo Engine with Dynamic Balance (Pan) and Stereo Width Dynamic Control.
- Dynamic control of all volumes and gains (Vca) in Stereo Path.
- Exclusive Spray Delay Effect: Easy, fast and intuitive to set, Impressive to listen to.
- Crusher Effect with Dynamic control.
- Combines 5 essential effects with zero compromise audio quality for the price of one.
- RITA Performance Module (Realtime Interactive Transformation Area): Control R.A.M.S.E.S. by playing live on a MIDI keyboard only using Note On, Note pitch, Velocity, Mod Wheel, Aftertouch, Control Pedal, Keyboard tracking etc.
- Filter Control: Get total control of the multimode Analog filter with dedicated hardwired Enveloppe, LFOs, and the incredibly powerfull exclusive Xils-Lab-Le Lotus Bleu *Masks Technology.
- Pan-Level Control: Control Pan and Volume with dedicated Envelope, Multiwave LFO, and another complete *Grid-Masks combo.
- Advanced Area: Modulate any of 91 R.A.M.S.E.S. parameters using a third *Grid-Mask area.
- Direct Midi Assignation: Automate via MIDI CC up to 91 R.A.M.S.E.S. parameters.
RAMSES for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 59 EUR until January 1st, 2014 (regular 79 EUR).
More information: XILS-lab / R.A.M.S.E.S.