A.O.M. has released version 1.7.2 of its Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D, Wave Shredder, tranQulizr, and Cyclic Panner effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
All plugins has been updated to 1.7.2. This is a maintenance release but several enhancements are shipped with. Invisible Limiter has a new UI design by Ryo Asakura.
The new GUI of Invisible Limiter, a transparent look-ahead brickwall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization.
Changes in version 1.7.2
- [Invisible Limiter] Shipped with a new skin, designed by Ryo Asakura from Seventhgraphics.
- [Invisible Limiter] Adds “Suppress” mode in OVERSHOOT parameter. In this mode, Invisible Limiter adds small amount of reduction to signal instead of clipping in “Clip” mode. Suppress mode brings analog-like sound, such as more gentle mid-high and fatter mid-low compared with same setup in Clip mode.
- [Invisible Limiter] Sets knob’s default value to correct one. Users now can revert knob values to default by Ctrl-clicking.
- [tranQuilizr] Adds over-0dB indicator.
- [tranQuilizr] Performance improvement for 10-20%. This version is now 2.6 times faster compared with its initial release.
- [All Plugins] Add prior notice of license expiration. Notification will be displayed if days to expire is 30 or less.
- [All plugins for AAX-Native and AU] Employs new crash guards. Plugins handle internal errors more gently and record it to log file for problem resolution.
- [tranQuilizr for AAX-Native] Enables Alt+Drag operations in ProTools.
- [tranQuilizr for VST, Windows] Fixes equalizing curve was incorrectly displayed when a project is reopened in SONAR.
- [tranQuilizr] Fixes crashing bug when any band-solo is enabled.
The A.O.M. Audio Plug-ins v1.7.2 is now available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX).
More information: A.O.M.
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Apr 07, 2014 - 0 comments
Flux has announced that its plug-ins and bundles are now available in AAX HD-X versions.
Today with the release of Syrah v3 we also release the +AAX DSP version for the AVID HD-X platform of all our bundles, including Dynamix Pack 1.1 and Full Pack 2.1
All our Flux:: series plug-ins are now available in v3 versions, AU/VST/AAX Native/AAX DSP in 32 and 64 bits, with the exception of Alchemist that still is 32 bit and AU / VST / RTAS only, but will during May 2014 be released in AAX Native & 32/64 bit, as a FREE upgrade for all owners of the plug-in or a bundle that contains it.
As with all our v3 plug-ins, our bundles are available in two different product versions:
* Native – supporting AU / VST / AAX Native
* +AAX DSP – supporting AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP
All current owners of any of our AAX DSP licences will, in addition to the AAX DSP/Native version, from today also be able to use the Native v3 versions (AU / VST ) of the AAX DSP software they own. Simply download the corresponding Native v3 installer and install it.
The Flux Series plug-ins and bundles are 50% off through April 2014.
More information: Flux
McDSP has announced the release of Equalizer Collection, three new equalizers for Reason Rack Extensions.
Choose from three uniquely and meticulously hand-crafted equalizers to add that warmth and presence that your music has been waiting for.
Offered at just $49 a piece, there is the E670, Moo Q, and FRG-EEE, or purchase them all for just $119, in the Equalizer Collection bundle.
McDSP Equalizer Collection features
- The E670 Rack Extension plug-in is a three-band equalizer with a flexible design and vintage tone. An excellent companion product to the C670 compressor. The E670, like the C670 compressor, is ideal for master buss tracks and instrument groups. Gentle equalization curves impart just the right amount of tone tweak. Vintage output staging colors tracks nicely, without muddying up your mix. Real-time control smoothing gives it an analog gear feel. And it sounds awesome.
- The Moo Q Rack Extension plug-in is a software emulation of modern tube-based equalizers. The Moo Q goes with audio tracks like milk goes with cookies. Get some Moo in your music with the Moo Q equalizer. Fatten up your tracks with the Moo Q Rack Extension equalizer plug-in. The Moo Q smooth equalization curves will bring out the sonic subtleties you’re looking for in a moo-sical three-band configuration. Bring on the bass. Milk the mid-range. Shine up that top end. And there’s no cow tipping here – you can’t make the Moo Q sound bad, because it’s that good.
- The FRG-EEE Rack Extension plug-in is a modern four-band equalizer consisting of low and high shelving EQ wrapped around two parametric bands. The FRG-EEE equalizer (aka ‘froggy’) packs a punch at the low and high end using a shelving EQ technique we call frequency resonant gain (FRG). This approach gives the FRG-EEE a little extra near the selected shelving frequency for, well, a little extra. The two parametric bands have a reasonably tight (but musical) Q, and wide frequency ranges.
The Equalizer Collection is available from the Propellerhead Shop for 99 EUR. Individual EQ plugins are 39 EUR each.
More information: McDSP / Equalizer Collection
eaReckon has released version 1.3 of its EAReverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
EAReverb is a true stereo reverb unit. EAReverb is 100% algorithmic. It does not use any IR files. Early reflections are built “on-the-fly” depending on your own settings. The size parameter has an impact on early reflections and late reverb… Switching from a size to another will immediately put your music or sounds in a place that matches your choice.
Changes in EAReverb v1.3
- A new “Gate” module can be used to create a gated reverb as we were used to do it in the 80′s.
This module is a “sidechain” gate (its “Key Input” is used internally). The gate module affects the “wet” signal only but it is triggered by the “dry” one.
- “Limit” option. By disabling the internal limiter, EAReverb should be considered as a zero-latency effect by your DAW.
- “Boost” option. The Mix knob has been formerly thought to provide coherent results at 50% (when compared to a real environment). As per user request, the “Boost” option is a way to get the Mix knob behaving differently (more consistent output level).
EAReverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 129 EUR.
More information: eaReckon / EAReverb
Voxengo has released version 1.6 of its TransGainer, an effect plug-in that implements an audio signal envelope adjustment algorithm that reacts on transients rather than on a signal’s loudness level.
TransGainer allows you to specify positive or negative gain adjustment for a sound’s transient stage. You can also choose an expected average time between transients and transient threshold level so that the algorithm delivers you the most precise results possible. With the help of TransGainer you can pass the border from good to excellent audio recordings.
This updated version 1.6 introduces a new “Precise B” algorithm which is better suited for mix and bus (broadband) processing.
Transgainer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $79.95 USD.
More information: Voxengo / TransGainer
Minimal System has introduced the Mini Mastering Bundle, a collection of two compressor/limiter effect plug-ins for Windows.
The Mini Mastering Bundle contains two of our flagship plugins from our established range. Included in this bundle are the MasterMix Buss Compressor and the Mastering Limiter.
If you mix and master your own music and you are looking for the perfect plugin toolset to assist you in getting a fantastic quality sound then this package is for you. (This bundle provides a £5.00 saving over purchasing the MasterMix Buss Compressor and the Mastering Limiter plugins seperately).
The bundle is available for purchase for Windows (VST) for the launch price of £39.99 GBP.
More information: Minimal System / Mini Mastering Bundle
SoundToys has updated its plug-ins with 64-bit VST support for Mac OS X and native AAX for Windows.
We’re excited to announce that version 4.4 of our award-winning effects plug-ins is here, adding 64-bit VST support for Mac and native AAX support for Windows. All of our most popular plug-ins are now compatibie with all supported 64-bit platforms, including Pro Tools 11, Ableton Live, and Cubase/Nuendo on both Mac and Windows, and Logic X on the Mac.
Glorious 64-bit versions of EchoBoy, Decapitator, Crystallizer, FilterFreak, Tremolator, PhaseMistress, PanMan, MicroShift, Radiator, and Devil-Loc are here, and ready to spice up your mix.
Existing V4 users can update for free from their SoundToys account.
More information: SoundToys
LSR audio has released version 1.2 of its WARMultipress vintage multi-band compressor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
WARMultiband features 3 bands, with adjustable cross-over frequencies.
Changes in WARMultipress v1.2
- Support for AAX native for ProTools 11 (64-bit) and 10.3.6 (32-bit) on Mac and Windows.
- Better crossover filters.
- Improved ATR102 tape emulation.
- Better compression algorithm (progressive curve, fast reaction, soft overshoot).
- Better performances.
WARMultipress for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for $89 USD. The update is free to registered users.
More information: LSR Audio / WARMultipress