Sound Radix has released version 1.0.5 of 32 Lives, a 32-bit to 64-bit Audio-Units plug-ins adapter for Mac.
We’ve plucked every last hair from our eyebrows and we’re happy to finally bring you complete Virtual Guitarist 2 compatibility with 32 Lives! This version also includes GUI compatibility fixes and other improvements.
The update is free to download for 32 Lives users. A new trial version is available for download as well.
Sound Radix has also announced AAX AudioSuite compatibility for Auto-Align and SurferEQ.
You’ve asked for it and we’re happy to comply – Auto-Align and SurferEQ are now AAX AudioSuite compatible. Need to print the tracks for your shamelessly un-radical mixing engineer or archive your project? No problem. Just copy+paste your setting from the real time plug-in and hit the Render button. If you haven’t done so already, please visit your user area to download the latest installers.
We currently recommend our AAX plug-ins for Pro Tools 11.x only. Please use the RTAS versions for Pro Tools 10.3.x and earlier.
Furthermore, Sound Radix is offering three 32 Lives bundle offers.
We’ve teamed up with Blue Cat Audio, LennarDigital and GSi to offer you these great value bundles. Check them out! Offer is available for bundle purchases only.
32 Lives Bundles
- Blue Cat Audio Patchwork + 32 Lives Bundle – $129 USD (reg. $178) — Create full racks of effects and instruments, mix & match 32 and 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins such as Sylenth1 and RogerLinn’s AdrenaLinn Sync in your 64-bit DAW, including Pro Tools 11!
- LennarDigital Sylenth1 + 32 Lives Bundle – 159 EUR (reg. 212 EUR) — LennarDigital Sylenth1. The synth and the legend you’ve heard on countless #1 chart-toppers. Buy it now with 32 Lives and get the 2.0 update Free of charge!
- GSi Instrument + 32 Lives Bundle $125 USD (reg. $166) — Whether it’s the ultimate Tonewheel organ emulation VB3, or down to the tine noise modeling of electro-mechanical classics such as MrRay MkII, EG70 or the funky ZD6, we’ve got you covered.
More information: Sound Radix
, effect plugins
, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Aug 18, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced a 24-hour sale on TrueVerb, a reverb effect plug-in from Waves.
For 24 hours only we are offering Waves TrueVerb for a massive 80% off.
Featuring a flexible graphic interface and powerful editing parameters, TrueVerb combines reverb with an Early Reflections simulator to create extraordinarily natural-sounding virtual acoustic spaces.
- Thru and send modes.
- Independent and linked distance and reverb modes.
- Time and frequency response graphic interface.
The sale ends August 18th, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / TrueVerb
Sinevibes has announced the release of Sequential 3.0, a polyphonic multi-effect plug-in for Mac.
Sequential allows you to trigger different processing and synthesis algorithms in a rhythmical fashion. It features a total of 19 fine-tuned effects that filter, distort, reshape, stutter and even generate audio – all with flexibility to add gentle spice or dramatically transform any material. The sequencer has a vast number of timing and shaping adjustments, while the whole plugin stores 8 separate parameter snapshots that can be automated or switched in real time.
As usual with Sinevibes software, Sequential has a clean, colour-coded interface which is extremely easy to use. With lively animations and instant responsiveness, it makes up for a really organic, natural user experience. Altogether, this makes Sequential an extremely capable and inspiring tool that completely re-architects loops, creates unique breaks, fills and transitions, or turns any static, lifeless sound into a dancing masterpiece.
Sequential 3.0 features
- Nineteen dedicated effects processors: low-pass and high-pass filters, barber-pole phaser, circuit-bent filter, wave transformer, sample rate and bit depth reduction, analog drive, ring modulator, frequency shifter, sine oscillator, phase oscillator, glitch oscillator, shot noise, white noise, flanger, resonator, chorus, granulator.
- Step sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable duration, timing and swing.
- Eight full instance snapshots, multiple utility and randomisation functions.
- Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation.
- Audio Unit plugin compatible with 32/64 bit Intel Macs with support for Retina screen resolution.
Sequential is available for purchase for $49 USD. The update is free for existing Sequential users.
More information: Sinevibes / Sequential
lkjb Plugins has released ReFine, an effect plug-in for Windows and Mac that allows to add a final polishing to your tracks, busses and masters.
It extracts psycho-acoustic parameters from the source and thus allows to add warmth, space and punch to your mixes.
This is done level dependent and rather subtle; you probably won’t be able to create heavy distortion effects with this plugin.
ReFine is available as freeware for Windows and Mac (VST) as part of the KVR Developer Challenge 2014.
More information: lkjb Plugins / ReFine
, audio editor
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Aug 08, 2014 - 0 comments
iZotope announced RX4 and RX4 Advanced, a new version of the audio repair toolkit for Windows and Mac.
iZotope’s Emmy Award-winning RX software is the most robust and best-sounding audio repair toolkit on the market. Musicians, audio engineers, and post production professionals all use RX to transform noisy, distorted, or flawed audio into pristine material.
Launching this September, the new RX 4 is the ultimate companion to your DAW or NLE. Speed up your workflow with intelligent new modules, time-saving new features, and deeper levels of integration with your host.
New in RX4
- Clip Gain: Easily adjust and balance the volume of vocals and instruments with this new non-destructive editing feature.
- Dialogue Denoiser: Reduce distracting background noise from dialogue and vocals in real time (now a standard feature with both RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced).
- RX Connect: Streamline your process with a round-trip workflow compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, and other popular hosts.
For audio professionals in post production, music production, and mastering, the Advanced version of RX 4 boasts additional time-saving features.
New in RX4 Advanced
- Leveler: Automatically balance the volume of your mix, freeing more time for creative mix decisions.
- EQ Match: Ensure a consistent-sounding mix by seamlessly matching multiple recordings with varying sonic profiles.
RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced will be available September, 2014. Customers who purchase RX 3 or RX 3 Advanced will receive a free upgrade to RX 4 or RX4 Advanced upon release. All previous RX customers will be eligible for special upgrade pricing upon release.
More information: iZotope
Eventide has released version 2.0.15 of UltraChannel, a channel strip effect plug-in with micro pitch and stereo delay.
UltraChannel™ is Eventide’s new 64-bit native channel strip plug-in for AU, VST, and AAX64 for Mac and PC featuring micro pitch functionality from our flagship H8000, stereo delays with variable feedback paths, plus two stages of compression, gating, and five bands of parametric EQ.
Changes in UltraChannel v2.0.15
- Fixed several bugs related to session tempo and session restore when tempo sync is on.
- Fixed default install location for 32 bit Windows VST.
- [v2.0.9] Fixed various issues related to Delay loading, tempo sync, and control.
- [v2.0.9] Fixed an issue where EQ wouldn’t pass audio, or would oscillate on plug-in load in some very rare cases.
- [v2.0.9] Fixed pop on plug-in instantiation or session load if XFormer was engaged.
- [v2.0.9] Improved session tempo compatibility with Logic.
- [v2.0.9] Fixed an issue which was causing extreme CPU loading on some processors in some DAWs.
- [v2.0.9] Corrected typos and improved User Guide.
UltraChannel for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $249 USD.
More information: Eventide / UltraChannel
Voxengo has updated Marvel GEQ to version 1.3, MSED to version 2.7 and OldSkoolVerb to version 2.3, introducing VST3 support for the these free effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
Marvel GEQ is a linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer AU and VST plugin with multi-channel operation support (supporting up to 8 input/output channels, audio host application-dependent) for professional music production applications. Marvel GEQ offers extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side channel processing.
MSED is a professional audio encoder-decoder plug-in for mid-side processing which is able to encode (split) the incoming stereo signal into two components: mid-side pair, and vice versa: decode mid-side signal pair into stereo signal.
OldSkoolVerb is a freeware algorithmic reverberation AU and VST plug-in for professional music production applications. This plug-in implements a kind of “classic” stereo reverb algorithm which is technically simple yet optimal. It also produces a very clear spatial image that blends well with the mix.
The plug-ins are available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Voxengo