EFM has released Drumkit 2 v0.5, a freeware drum step-sequencer VSTi.
New in v0.5
- 16 – Pattern Sequencers
- Pat Seq – Destinations – All chainable – Works LIVE!
- Seq – Bugs Smashed (You may still need to run once or twice)
- New GUI – No Dropdown menus – Pretty buttons and glass..
Drumkit 2 comes with 3 kits to get you going: 909, acoustic and effects.
There’s no information about Drumkit 2 on the EFM website yet, so download it here.
EFM has released Pro-1 v.06, a freeware analog type VSTi.
The Pro-1 has simular features as the Sequential Circuits Pro-One synth.
Updated in v0.6
- Lowered the range switches an octave
- Fixed Osc-B range switch
- GUI fixes
- Moved the Midi-Learn and Phrase Arp to a separate panel
You can download Pro-1 v0.6 here. Check EFM for more cool free plug-ins.
EFM (Electronics for Music) has released Micro Modular v0.6, a freeware VSTi.
This synth is capable of creating some nice analog type sounds and includes a Mod Matrix and Chrorus, Delay and Arp controls.
There are only 16 presets included with Micro Modular but the layout of this synth is pretty intuitive and it should take little time coming up with a bunch of nice presets yourself.
Go check it out at EFM’s website.
EFM has released Stompers 2.0, a freeware VST guitar effect collection.
- Three new effects: Metal, GSynth & Phasor
- New versions of delay, chorus, distortion
- All of the stompers have been updated
You will need to register with EFM to download this freeware VST plug-in collection.
Visit EFM for more information and a link to download Stompers 2.0.
EFM has released Micro Modular BETA, a freeware semi-modular VSTi with a 8X8 patch matrix.
- 4 VCOs
- 2 Filters 24/12 Db Selectable
- 3 Envelope Generators
- Wheel Mod – Matrix
- 8X8 Patch – Matrix
- Pitchbend – Matrix
- Mod Oscillator
Visit EFM for more information and a link to download Micro Modular.