Elektrostudio has released updates for its virtual model Mini and Pro virtual synthesizer instruments for Windows.
The Moog Prodigy inspired Virtual Model Pro by Elektrostudio.
Changes in Mini Model v1.03 / Model Pro v1.02
- Fixed errors in GUI.
- New ENV modules
- Eliminated the phase shifts in perfect tune sound.
- Eliminated drift waves (SAW/OSC1i2 of RAMP/OSC3).
- New and more aggressive OSC waveforms.
- Hide the mouse cursor when moving knobs.
The plug-ins are available to download at no cost (Windows VST).
More information: Elektrostudio
Elektrostudio has released the Virtual Model Mini, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
The Virtual Model Mini by Elektrostudio.
Virtual Model Mini features
- Polyphony: Monophonic.
- Timbrality: Monotimbral.
- Oscillator: 3 VCOs, white/pink noise.
- LFO: Oscillator 3 can function as LFO.
- Synthesis type: Analog Subtractive.
- Filter: 24dB/oct, 4-pole lowpass filter, resonance, ADS envelope generator, key tracking.
- Attenuator: ADS envelope generator.
- Effects: Frequency modulation using oscillator 3/noise.
- External Signal: Feedback mode in VSTI version.
The Virtual Model Mini is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
More information: Elektrostudio / Virtual Model Mini
Elektrostudio has released Model Pro, a freeware virtual monophonic analog synthesizer plugin, which emulates the Moog Prodigy.
Elektrostudio Model Pro
Model Pro features
- 2 VCOs with sawtooth, triangle, and pulse (narrow/square) waveforms.
- LFO: Square or Triangle.
- VCF: 24 dB/oct lowpass w/ cutoff, emphasis.
- A/D/S envelope; VCA: Attack, Decay, Sustain.
- Keyboard: 32 keys (no velocity & aftertouch).
Model Pro is available to download as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
More information: Elektrostudio / Model Pro
, drum machine
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on May 16, 2009 - 15 comments
Elektrostudio has released Analog Pack, a collection of 10 freeware VST instruments for Windows PC.
The Analog Pack Eight includes emulations of 8 classic synthesizers, a drum machine and a rhythm box.
Analog Pack features
There’s not much (or any really) information on the Elektrostudio website, so please leave a comment if you know more about these. The developer wrote something in this forum post, perhaps someone can translate it?
The download is an executable which includes the .dll plug-ins and standalone versions. If you rather just download the .dll’s you can get them
here (RapidShare) and here (FileFactory) (20/05: links removed).
Visit Elektrostudio for a link to download the original Analog Pack.