Sounds And Effects has releaed Synths of the 70s, a sample library for Emu X / Proteus X.
Intended to be much more like a virtual sound module then a standard sample library, the intent of this library is not just to emulate the old vintage synth sounds, but instead to use them as source material to build totally new and exciting sounds using Emulator X and Proteus X’s advanced synthesis engine– including the multipole or morphing filters, envelopes, synced and free running LFOs, integrated effects, and much more.
Synths of the 70s features
- 474 presets in all, 400 MB of 24/44K source samples.
- Analog source material from Mini Moog, ARP 2600, Moog Opus 3, ARP Odyssey, and Oberheim SEM module.
- Extensive use of Mod Wheel and Aftertouch for realtime control of LFOs, Filters and more.
- Raw white noise, ring modulator tweets, bleeps and blurps, trills, & sample and hold.
- Mono Mode and Portamento mode presets.
- Analog Drum bank: each sound programmed individually on an ARP 2600.
- Also contains DSP’ized samples & presets–highly modified from the originals.
Synths of the 70s is available now for $39.95 USD.
Visit Sounds And Effects for more information and mp3 demos.
Kid Nepro has announced that the SP1200 Sound Library is now available on CD-ROM or as a digital download in WAV, Reason or Kontakt file formats.
Get that “Lo-Fi” 12 Bit Drum Sound for your hardware or software sampler. The best sounds from one of our most popular sound collections. 50 New Drum kits, each with 24-32 single shot samples will have you creating killer beats in no time. And…..Over 200 new WAV and REX Loops that will jump start your tracks.
- Much care was taken to preserve the original sound of the SP when sampling the files and assembling the drum kits. The results are as close as you get to the real thing.
- All WAV file drum kits are well organized for easy key mapping into your hardware or software sampler (usually between 24 and 32 samples included in each drum kit).
- Drum kit’s also include guitar, bass, horns, hits and sound effect samples.
- Reason Refill also includes all the drum loops as REX files as well as several drum patterns recorded into Reasons sequencer as an additional bonus.
SP1200 drum kits and loops are available as individual downloads for $5 USD per kit. The complete collection as a WAV CD-ROM, Kontakt CD-ROM or Reason Refill is available for $75 USD.
Visit Kid Nepro for more information and audio demos.
, drum machine
, samples and sound libraries
, Sequential Circuits
Posted in news
on May 26, 2008 - 1 comment
Goldbaby Productions has released Tape Drum Machine Vol 1, a collection of drum machine sounds recorded on various tape machines.
What do you get if you take 10 drum machines, 4 tape machines and a whole lot of love… 1481 x 24 Bit drum samples… a truly oustanding collection of drum machine sounds infused with the vibe of tape.
Tape Drum Machines Vol 1
- Drum machines: Linn LM-1, MBase01, Roland TR-505, Boss DR110, Sequential Tom, 4 In The Floor, Yamaha MR-10, MRX-185, Emu Drumulator and MPC The Kit.
- Tape machines used: Ampex valve 1/2 inch 2 track, Otari MX5050 1/4 inch 2 track, Teac A-350 Cassette Deck and the Hitachi 3 head Cassette deck.
- Bonus set of Rom based TR-808 sounds also recorded on tape.
Tape Drum Machines Vol 1 is available as a wav pack for $24 USD, and a GURU featuring 12 bundles (including some patterns) and 12 kits costs $29 USD. Battery and ReFill versions are coming soon.
Goldbaby has also released a free sample pack to celebrate the release of Tape Drum Machines Vol 1.
TheTapeVermonaDRM contains 142 x 24 bit samples of the Vermona DRM, recorded on an Otari MX5050 1/4 inch tape machine. The original drum hits are included as well.
Each drum sound has been recorded multiple times for use in Round Robin Layering. This can help recreate the analog feel of the machine.
Visit Goldbaby Productions for more information, audio demos and a link to download TheTapeVermonaDRM.
Les Productions Zvon has released Chromatic Hits for Emulator X2, a sample set featuring chromatically mapped samples.
Besides the previously released Chromatic Hits in Soundfont and sfz formats, the sample set is now also available in EMU’s Emulator X2 format.
Chromatic Hits Emulator X2 features
- 2500+ Chromatically mapped samples.
- 205 Presets.
The first 101 presets correspond to the programs of the original version. The other 104 presets make use of the Emulator X2 features.
- All programs have 4 samples per octave and most cover at least 6 octaves.
Chromatic Hits for Emulator X2 is offered for a limited time at a special introductory price of $29.99 USD (regular price will be $34.99 USD).
The Emulator X2 package also includes the above Soundfont + sfz formats.
Visit Les Productions Zvon for more information and audio demos.