Related: audio interface
Posted in news
on Dec 21, 2011
Time+Space has announced the Phonorama by ESI, a USB audio interface for recording analog audio to digital formats.
If you’re looking to transfer your old tapes and records to mp3 or wav files quickly and with a high quality result, the ESI Phonorama is the perfect solution.
The USB interface features an adjustable phono preamp and comes bundled with the powerful and convenient BIAS SoundSaver audio restoration solution for Mac and PC.
The PHONORAMA USB audio interface features a phono preamp that can be matched to MM (moving magnet) and MC (moving coil) systems with its RCA inputs. It also features a convenient ground connection screw. For transfers of signals from tape and other sources, the phono preamp can be turned off for line signals. There is also a stereo line and headphone output.
Bundled with PHONORAMA is SoundSaver, the easy all-in-one analog media archiving solution from BIAS. It allows capturing of your favourite records and tapes, either manually or with the automatic record timer. Then remove unwanted noise, tape/needle hiss as well as click and crackles, before exporting separate tracks as mp3, to your iTunes library or as WAV files for CD recording.
The ESI Phonorama is avaialble to purchase for RRP £76.95 GBP / 89 EUR.
More information: Time+Space
Time+Space has announced it is shipping the Keycontrol 25 XT, a compact, aluminium cased controller keyboard by ESI.
With no extra power supply or special drivers needed and featuring a robust aluminium case, the Keycontrol 25 XT is the perfect mobile solution for DJs, producers and musicians on the move.
The versatile MIDI controller can be used immediately after it has been connected to a sound device or to a computer and 4 endless encoders, pitch bend wheel and modulation fader allow you to control your software synthesizers directly from the keyboard.
What’s more, KeyControl 25 XT is shipped together with the full version of Cubase LE 5 from Steinberg and Toontrack’s EZdrummer Lite!
ESI Keycontrol 25 XT features
- 25-note full-size, velocity-sensitive keyboard.
- Aluminium case with high glossy white side panels.
- Pitch bend wheel.
- Modulation fader.
- Edit buttons for advanced programming.
- Sustain foot pedal input.
- Octave buttons to extend keyboard range.
- 4 endless encoders, programmable.
- Powered via USB (no power adapter required).
- Works with Windows 7 / Vista / XP & Mac OS X.
The ESI Keycontrol 25 XT is available to purchase from Time+Space for £79 GBP / 95 EUR. The KeyControl 49 XT will be shipping late September for a RRP of £99 GBP / 119 EUR.
More information: Time+Space
ESI has released the Rekord-M, a compact handheld audio recorder with professional studio quality.
The stylish ESI Rekord-M provides studio quality recordings for budget-conscious musicians seeking a portable unit to record their ideas, gigs and sessions.
Despite its incredibly compact size (3.4 x 8.5 x 1.4cm), Rekord-M features a built-in stereo microphone, integrated speaker, mono microphone input for dynamic microphones, stereo line level input with adjustable input level and even a colour LCD display.
The integrated battery, convenient charging via USB and 4Gb of memory means Rekord-M provides everything you need to quickly and conveniently record anything.
ESI Rekord-M features
- Audio recorder for PCM/WAV and mp3 data.
- USB 2.0 connection to computer.
- Color LCD display.
- 4 GB of internal memory.
- Integrated stereo microphone.
- Integrated speaker.
- External 1/8″ input for dynamic microphone (mono), adapter for 1/4″ included.
- External 1/8″ stereo line input, adapter for 2x 1/4″ mono to 1x 1/8″ stereo included.
- 1/8″ headphone and line output.
- Folder & file manager (5 folders with up to 999 files each).
- WAV/PCM recording (uncompressed data).
- Mp3 recording (16, 32, 64, 128 kbps).
- Recording bitrate: 16 bit / recording samplerate: 44.1kHz.
- Uncompressed WAV and mp3 file playback (up to 320kpbs).
- Recording time: up to 6.15h (WAV/PCM), up to 426h (mp3/LP).
- Battery lifetime: about 12h when recording, about 5h when playing via speaker.
- Compatible to Windows XP, Vista, 7 & Mac OS X.
- Hand strap included.
- USB cable included.
- Dimensions: 34mm x 87mm x 14mm.
- Weight: ca. 38g.
The Rekord-M is now shipping from Time+Space for £129 GBP / 159 EUR.
More information: ESI / Rekord-M
ESI has presented the KeyControl 25/49 XT, two new models in its series of controller keyboards.
KeyControl 25 XT and KeyControl 49 XT have an exceptionally stylish aluminum cabinet and white solid glossy plastic side panels. They provide four fully programmable endless encoders, function buttons as well as a pitch bend and modulation slider.
The keyboards work without the installation of any drivers under Windows XP, Window Vista and Windows 7 as well as Mac OS X. KeyControl 25 XT and KeyControl 49 XT are bundled with Cubase LE 5 from Steinberg, the amazingly powerful multitrack audio & MIDI software for Mac and PC.
“I personally would say that our new KeyControl XT series are magically and revolutionary products at an unbelievable price.” says Claus Riethmüller, Managing Director of ESI Audiotechnik GmbH.
Visit ESI Audiotechnik GmbH at Musikmesse 2010, booth C77, hall 5.1
More information: ESI
Time+Space has announced it is now shipping the ESI ESP1010e, a 8-in/8-out PCIe based multi channel recording interface.
ESP1010e is perfect for multi channel recording applications in your home studio and for home entertainment. The upgraded version of the famous ESP1010 is now a PCIe (PCI Express) solution, integrating the latest interface standard for extremely fast and reliable data transfer.
ESI ESP1010e (front + back panel and PCIe card)
ESI ESP1010e features
- PCIe card with external 19″ interface.
- up to 8 analog inputs, 2 with microphone preamps, 2 Hi-Z equipped inputs, 24bit/96kHz/107dB(a).
- switchable +48V phantom power support, with external power supply (recommended, not included, optional).
- up to 8 analog outputs, 24bit/96kHz/112dB(a).
- coaxial S/PDIF in and outputs.
- PCIe card, compatible with low-profile systems.
- 2 headphone outputs.
- 2 MIDI inputs, 2 MIDI outputs.
- ~ 2m connection cable between 19″ box and PCIe card.
- support for DirectWIRE 3.0.
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 support.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003 compatible.
The ESI ESP1010e is bundled with Cubase LE 4 from Steinberg and and Toontrack EZdrummer Lite software. It is available now from Time+Space for an RRP of £299 GBP.
Visit Time+Space and ESI for more information.